President Pence-The Looming Danger!

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
Here are 50 terrible ideas that could become law if Trump is impeached and Pence becomes president

As many Americans ponder the prospect of Donald Trump being removed from office, they should take a deep breath and look at what a President Mike Pence and Republican Congress are likely to do if the disrupter-in-chief is sent packing.

Vice-President Pence, along with House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell are cut from the same far-right cloth of every other Republican presidential candidate in 2016. Trump stood out because he was less of an establishment political animal, but let’s look at what the Republican establishment could actually impose upon America.

It’s worth revisiting the Republican Party platform—its wish list—for what this dismal trio would do. The GOP 2016 platform would make Christianity the official American religion, English the official American language, replace sex education with abstinence-only advice for teenagers, privatize almost all areas of federal services, cut taxes and regulations for the rich and titans of industry and impose a belligerent foreign policy and military build-up.

Here are 50 excerpts from the 2016 GOP platform.

You can envision the swirl as the country gos down the drain when the Repug's enact this maddness, can't you.:eek::eek:
 
I say let's allow Christianity to have their last hurrah, then be done with it. You know that after a few months of Christian control, the backlash will be brutal and final. No more blue laws, no more freebies for churches, and a secular society as the Founding Fathers intended.
 
I say let's allow Christianity to have their last hurrah, then be done with it. You know that after a few months of Christian control, the backlash will be brutal and final. No more blue laws, no more freebies for churches, and a secular society as the Founding Fathers intended.

With open arms to Muslims....

Fucking logic. :confused:
 
With open arms to Muslims....

Fucking logic. :confused:
Do you know what "secular" means?

Muslims also have tax-free property and tax-exempt organizations in America. They're pulling at the public teat as hard as the Christians and Jews.
 
Do you know what "secular" means?

Muslims also have tax-free property and tax-exempt organizations in America. They're pulling at the public teat as hard as the Christians and Jews.

OH, really? So, Muslims are Trump supporters?

I guess I just need to become a Muslim to actually get this whole bullshit. I'm going to a Mosque in a burka tomorrow. I'm afraid my titties are too big and the men might beat me thinking I'm a woman.
 
OH, really? So, Muslims are Trump supporters?

I guess I just need to become a Muslim to actually get this whole bullshit. I'm going to a Mosque in a burka tomorrow. I'm afraid my titties are too big and the men might beat me thinking I'm a woman.

So, no, I guess you don't understand what "secular" means. Your responses have shown that you are clueless about the thread issue.
 
So, no, I guess you don't understand what "secular" means. Your responses have shown that you are clueless about the thread issue.

Yeah secular, like sections of solar systems and stuff. I know. I learned. Like extraterrestrial means there's more than one alien. There's extra of them.
 
Nobody would advocate establishing any kind of official religion, because of the Constitution, at least. That's just the way "Raw Story" interprets it:

12. Make Christianity a national religion: “We support the public display of the Ten Commandments as a reflection of our history and our country’s Judeo-Christian heritage and further affirm the rights of religious students to engage in voluntary prayer at public school events and to have equal access to school facilities.”

I have no use for any organized religion, but the Ten Commandants are not really Christian and the other part would apply to all faiths. I would oppose the second part on GP but the first part seems harmless.
 
Last edited:
Nobody would advocate establishing any kind of official religion, because of the Constitution, at least. That's just the way "Raw Story" interprets it:

12. Make Christianity a national religion: “We support the public display of the Ten Commandments as a reflection of our history and our country’s Judeo-Christian heritage and further affirm the rights of religious students to engage in voluntary prayer at public school events and to have equal access to school facilities.”

I have no use for any organized religion, but the Ten Commandants are not really Christian and the other part would apply to all faiths. I would oppose the second part on GP but the first part seems harmless.

Oh Hell No! Religion should be subject to peer review. Taxed even. The "Churches" exist in a free market, let'em pay for their own PR!

The Constitution, the Federalist Papers, and the all the other supporting documents of our founding show a desire of the founders to separate the "Religion(s)" and the State. Religion can not be flexible enough to adapt to changes in, Oh I don't know, Technologies, Climate change even? "If it ain't in the Bible it ain't true!" is stupid

No liberate me from the Priests who brook no criticism for belief in the Sky Fairy and who have the gall to say they understand "God's Will and Purpose?" Bull shit, they can't know what this is all about, or how a Creator assembled our Universe.

No Science and introspection, not superstitions to support a parasitical class of grafters!

Look at Pence, as he smoothly lays out the Good old Boy with "unwavering principles." The Swarmy fucker! You can see he is lying! It's right there, the pandering and bullshitting deflections. Pence is worse than GW even. :eek:
 
Yep, clueless . . . and juvenile.

sex-according-to-eric-cartman.jpg
 
They thought no president could be dumber than GW. Now there is someone worse for America than Trump.

America please let the world know when you have hit rock bottom.
 
America please let the world know when you have hit rock bottom.

First of all, we have hit rock bottom. When our president has denied privileges to Muslims when they are ordinarily given to Americans, that's rock bottom. Never mind that it hasn't effected every Muslim or that there are some judges out there who reversed his decisions. It still happened and it will happen again. To me, that's already rock bottom. Pence may be an ass, but he's not nuts the way Trump is. Pence hasn't declared that he "loves war" the way Trump has.

Pence claims that he wants to teach abstinence to teenagers (which is a nice way of getting teenagers to run around pregnant) and I know he would want to reverse the right of gay marriage, but who says he'd actually accomplish any of these things? It would take strong opposition from the left. Trump has been in office 4+ months and has seized the Muslims, but his "Healthcare Act" has been stumped and stalled, his wall is never going to be built; he assumes the Mexican president is going to pay for it, when in fact he said he is NOT going to pay for it because he thinks Trump is a lunatic.
 
How about organizations like the ACLU and other political groups? They have no right to be tax exempt. Nor does Rev Sharpton have a right not to pay his taxes and get away with it. And just because members of one religion don't vote for a candidate and members of another religion do doesn't make one sect evil and the other angels. People vote. Not racial groups like the Democrats make the blacks and Hispanics do or the unions make their workers do to keep their jobs. That is criminal and against the Constitution. And there is nothing in the Constitution that says we can't believe in God or have God in our political halls. What they said was that there is not to be a state religion like they have in the Middle East. And Thomas Jefferson's words are misused as it was taken out of a letter, not the Constitution or the Declaration by Judges who have made as many if not more mistakes on the Constitution interpretations.

I don't belong to an organized religion, but I see no reason why God which is celebrated by all religions and by atheists when they get into a life threatening jam be allowed to be used and expressed. Religions are created by man, but God created man and earth thru science or any other men you wish to believe. So respect the others persons religion as you respect his politics as long as he doesn't' try to force you to believe his way. Being Americans we are suppose to use our minds (Something the leftist are trying to destroy in our schools) and chose our own way.

The tax laws are so bad that even members of Congress need a tax lawyer to help them file. If we do what the President has in mind, more people will pay their fair share and more will pay less as they have been forced to. No tax exempt organizations unless they meet strict guidelines and their books are open to the public at all times. No more Clinton Foundations, etc.

Oh and the fool who said that the President is withholding rights from Muslims doesn't know anything about the laws of the land. But then that is the CORE education these people have received. He is willing to twist the ban in such a way that he is willing to allow terrorist to kill our children like they did to the English. But that is the left for you. Never think things out, pay no attention to facts and believe any lie their Masters tell them because they are unable to think for themselves. Thank GOD they don't run the country any more.
 
Back
Top