orgy room III

Walks in, kicks over a chair, grabs a glass of bourbon and looks over the room growling in my head thinking about which scenario in my head I want to do.
 
*Smiles and snaps my fingers and teleports myself and girlintexas99 over to a empty couch. Our clothes gone.*

Well I can totally help that.
 
Yeah, comes in handy.

*I snap my finger and change into a WereTiger then snap again and return to normal*

I can be anything you like too.

*My cock grows hard at the sight of girlintexas99 naked body, my hand moves to her thigh and I begin to softly rub up and down along her soft skin*
 
I see.
Alright then, have a good night.

*Snaps my fingers and returns myself and girlintexas99 to where we were before and what we were dressed in before as well*
 
I'm standing in the room, watching people when all of a sudden two people disappear and come back instantly on a couch naked. Wow! That gets my attention. Then I see the guy leave. Hell, a naked girl on a couch. I move over to take his place.
 
But as I move in all of a sudden she's gone . I scan the room and see her back where she was before. I make my way to her and introduce my self. We chat for a short time, I get us drinks and suggest we move back to the couch she was at before.
 
Walks in the room, drink in hand, and sits by Ethel window. Sips the gin while observing the room.
 
Back
Top