New faces, come say hello....

PirateStan here. Just an old pirate. Yahrrr!

Artist and writer, posting my work here hoping to get advice and critiques to make me a better writer. I know lots of writers in the vanilla world, but it's difficult to find someone to look at my bondage-related work.

I've been actively involved in the scene for just under a decade, but interested my entire life. I live in a 24/7 M/s relationship with my wife, zeirah.
 
Hello

Just dropping by to say hello. I've been lurking in the forums for many years, and reading stories for even longer. Tonight, I finally got up the courage to register. I am a cowardly kitten.
 
Hi there Muno
yes I am new to this site but I am finding it hard to get around all of it, I put in one story in here but was knocked back I had a dog in it, I have to make it a beast or a alien beast but that makes it science faction anyway that's my problem just wanted to say HI
 
Not entirely new, but gone long enough to introduce again

52, a Daddy's girl missing her Daddy so very much
I've met incredibly wonderful people here, and hope to again
 
35 male here. Trying to expand my sexual horizions after discovering myself as a submissive sissy. Sex has always been a fascination of mine. It's quite intriguing to study what gets people off.
 
I'm new here, less so in general. It's so refreshing to find that I'm a virgin again; apparently that's not a one-way street after all. I'm not particularly into BDSM, but I do like tying girls up, spanking them, correcting their posture and sometimes their grammar. That is not a comprehensive list, by the way, but it gives you an idea.
I have done a lot of arting and a bit of writing in the past, and am trying to get back into both. I am drawn to porn because it is the most honest of art forms- I mean, grad students and Baptist ministers aside, who looks at porn they don't like? Also, it's a field in which expectations tend to be low, and it has been my New Year's Resolution for several years running to permit only high-paying clients to have high expectations of me. If you are starting to feel I might be capable of great things, please send me a message and we can negotiate a rate.
I am currently working on several projects with kink themes, but having recently suffered a profound loss, progress on these things is erratic at best. I hope that communicating with others in these forums may stimulate a greater degree of focus. Or perhaps a lesser degree of focus. Narrower. Less obtuse. You get the idea.
Feel free to message me. Honestly, I'll only correct your grammar if you're being an asshole. That's my department. Being an asshole, that is. I don't really care about good grammar. It's just a bad habit that's hard to shake.
Anyway, I'd be particularly interested in chatting with anyone who has ideas about, or even just cares about, stylistic and structural issues in pornographic art, illustration, comics, and/or, ahem, 'literature'.
 
Greetings From The Beyond

I'm new here, less so in general. It's so refreshing to find that I'm a virgin again; apparently that's not a one-way street after all. I'm not particularly into BDSM, but I do like tying girls up, spanking them, correcting their posture and sometimes their grammar. That is not a comprehensive list, by the way, but it gives you an idea.
I have done a lot of arting and a bit of writing in the past, and am trying to get back into both. I am drawn to porn because it is the most honest of art forms- I mean, grad students and Baptist ministers aside, who looks at porn they don't like? Also, it's a field in which expectations tend to be low, and it has been my New Year's Resolution for several years running to permit only high-paying clients to have high expectations of me. If you are starting to feel I might be capable of great things, please send me a message and we can negotiate a rate.
I am currently working on several projects with kink themes, but having recently suffered a profound loss, progress on these things is erratic at best. I hope that communicating with others in these forums may stimulate a greater degree of focus. Or perhaps a lesser degree of focus. Narrower. Less obtuse. You get the idea.
Feel free to message me. Honestly, I'll only correct your grammar if you're being an asshole. That's my department. Being an asshole, that is. I don't really care about good grammar. It's just a bad habit that's hard to shake.
Anyway, I'd be particularly interested in chatting with anyone who has ideas about, or even just cares about, stylistic and structural issues in pornographic art, illustration, comics, and/or, ahem, 'literature'.
 
Out of my shell

I thought I would force myself out of my comfort zone and start interacting instead of just reading stories. So obviously I've just created my profile and started perusing the forums, but although I'm new to here I'm not so much new to the lifestyle. It's just been a very well kept secret, which has unfortunately meant I haven't met many people. Hopefully I will change that.
 
Belated Introduction

I realise that I haven't formally introduced myself. So, I hope this will remedy the situation.

Me...
31-year-old unattached Australian professional/bookworm who works too hard, drinks too much coffee, and doesn't sleep nearly enough. I'm a sub, and while I am not exactly new to the 'BDSM' world, I am still discovering the finer details of my place within it. Used to be a seasoned erotic writer, in which I am slowly returning. If you wish to know anything else, feel free to ask.

Interested In...
Friendly and engaging conversation with all kinds of people. I'm not particularly interested in anything serious. Just wish to meet people with different life experiences and perspectives, so I can be reflective, inspired...and maybe even playful.

Results from BDSM.org
100% Rope bunny
93% Primal (Prey)
86% Submissive
69% Experimentalist
65% Exhibitionist
63% Slave
59% Brat
57% Masochist
50% Voyeur
43% Non-monogamist
43% Pet

Wishing you all a wonderful time on the forums.

Yours,
Lucy
:rose:
 
Last edited:
I'm sort of an oddity, a brand new antique; or at least a familiar face in a new package. Sort of like the way "In the Army Now" became "Renaissance Man".

Not an Alt, just someone who left lit for a while and recently came back.

The Reader's digest version...
While I am not active in the BDSM scene any longer, I have been around the community for a very long time (to which ToPleaseHim can attest). It's not my kink of choice any longer, but I'd like to think that I know a thing or three that might be helpful to others.

Not looking for a sub, a pet or anything like that, so just no. I didn't come back looking for a relationship, just to write. What I found on arrival was a very happy and beautiful surprise. So, with all respect and kindness, I do not want to be your Top, Master, Dom, Daddy or what ever else I might have missed.

But if you have questions about the How To or the intricacies or options of BDSM, or if you think I can help with information, education or any other non-participatory aspects of BDSM or the community of people around it, just ask. If I don't know, I likely know someone who does.

Have a great weekend,

Ed
 
Last edited:
Hello!
I'm new and one of my friends is on here and she told me I might like to join so here I am.
I'm kind of new to the world of BDSM but I know that I like it so far.
So yea. I'm 21, a college student, female incase the user name didn't give it away lol. I'm still learning what my role is so cant give you all of that information. but yea. so lets be friends!
 
Wow, I made 2 posts before I noticed this lol.


I've been lurking so long that I started to recognize some of the names and at that point I knew it was time to sign up :)

So yeah, hi!!
I'm new to almost all aspects of this but a new friend kinda opened my eyes into actually following up and discussing these thoughts I've had for oh so long.
I know we all come from different paths and I'm no exception. I'm one of those tatted up thug type dudes you'd see standing in a group on a corner thinking they were up to no good. Normally that alpha male type which is why the other end is so intriguing.

Anyways, that's the short version of me and I could ramble on for days :)
 
hi hi hi!
i'm new here! but i've been reading literotica stories for yearrssss.
some quick info about me-
29yo female
Midwest, USA
happily married
submissive/little

hubs and i are into bdsm and ddlg but both new to both. slowly exploring both though. we have two small children and both have full time careers, therefore we can't live the full time lifestyle. we do incorporate dynamics into daily life and full on play a few times a week usually.

i finally decided to push myself out of my comfort zone and open up here. i am ready to learn more about the lifestyle and make some friends who are into the same stuff, bc it would be nice to have friends to swap ideas/stories!

PM me if you're not a creep & wanna be actual friends with me and my hubs👸🏻👸🏻
 
just what I dream of. Hey I'm newish so don't forgive my mistakes
 
Last edited by a moderator:
from "New here, 30 married and kinky, from LA, USA. And don't ask if husband knows"...

It's amazing how many people are in this situation!
 
Hello all,

I'm 34 male submissive and I've been using lit chat for a lonnnnng time. Unfortunately, it seems I missed out on these lovely forums for too long.
 
Hello all, newish here- I was a member a few years ago but lost touch with the site. Im back now looking to explore my sexual wild streak that I really don't do in the real world just yet.
 
Hello all, newish here- I was a member a few years ago but lost touch with the site. Im back now looking to explore my sexual wild streak that I really don't do in the real world just yet.
Missed you the last time around, but glad you came back. Sound very interesting.
 
I'm 43 male, married but wife not into BDSM or much kink. Been here a while, but looking to explore my submissive side with a patient F.
 
Hi I'm Shiva, 37, female, married. I'm interested in variety of things, kinky, sexual and otherwise. I'm always interested in pleasant chat, witty banter and laughs. I'm not interested in jumping on your dick, so put it away until we at least get to know each other. I'm also interested in chatting with ladies as well. Take a look at my thread to get more info about me. Cheers :rose:
 
Back
Top