Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^

ICT I wanted to punch someone in the face today.
IFCT if we were talking face to face I probably would have.
IACT I miss PerkyT's picture. :(

One More Thing I have to confess....I am really happy that my You're Beautiful thread struck a chord.
*Picks BBB up and swing hugs him* :D

^^^^^

ICT I wanted to punch someone in the face today.
IFCT if we were talking face to face I probably would have.
IACT I miss PerkyT's picture. :(

One More Thing I have to confess....I am really happy that my You're Beautiful thread struck a chord.
Thank you for that thread. Here is my contribution (confession)
I think that video is really interesting. I have no idea how I would describe myself. However, because of society and my experiences, I have never felt beautiful. Even now that I have a man that truly loves me, I hide this fact from him. It's really hard to learn to love yourself but I'm the closest I've ever been. Thank you for sharing that video.

That's a rough one, Sweetness. He probably deserves what he's getting there.

And THAT is a real confession, which, I wanted to comment, are becoming fewer and far between on this thread. I've noticed a lot simple comments, some lovvy-dovey dialogue and such. I suggest we reserve this space for confessions.

For example, ICT my original reaction was to offer up some rebound sex for Sweetalk, even while the sting of her discovery was still warm. Now that's a confession.

You know, as much as it galls me, and no matter how deceitful their actions, they have no remorse and are planning their future (and just might have a happy one), but I'm not going to sit here waiting for it. My little family of 3 is most important and we are gonna have a GOOD and HONEST life not worrying about them.

And ICT your reaction for providing "solace" made me smile and laugh and I really needed it! Thank you!

Last edited:
ICT I am glad that you're spirits have been lifted.
IACT I don't understand my gender sometimes.

I don't judge a gender over one bad egg ;)
Lots of wonderful folks out there to make up for it.
I agree. Makes me sad that this thread isn't what it used to be :(

As for sweettalk, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how you're feeling. But continue to stay strong. I hope you find someone that truly deserves you.

Thank you! You always write really sweet things!

ICT I am lucky! Some people never know...

You know, as much as it galls me, and no matter how deceitful their actions, they have no remorse and are planning their future (and just might have a happy one), but I'm not going to sit here waiting for it. My little family of 3 is most important and we are gonna have a GOOD and HONEST life not worrying about them.

And ICT your reaction for providing "solace" made me smile and laugh and I really needed it! Thank you!

Solace. Yeah, that's it: I am knee deep in it.

Glad it made you smile,
Yours in rebounds,
Andy

ICT I think my jaw has got infected. :(

IACT I feel really guilty because I asked my parents for a loan and they borrowed money so they could give it to me. :(

ICT I don't see a problem with my conversing on Lit vs my conversing in the real world.

IFCT he shouldn't have gotten so upset.

IACT he left and hasn't come back.

ICT I don't see a problem with my conversing on Lit vs my conversing in the real world.

ICT I agree!
IFCT I agree!
IACT what is his problem?

ICT a former work wife that is married sent me some nude pictures two days ago.
IACT I found the pics pretty hot.
IFCT I showed my wife the pictures.

ICT I don't like when sugar plum is upset. :kiss:

I confess that today I will be getting a quiet kick out of being 'secretly' ogled by lots of guys. I'll be the rare female shopping for records on Record Store Day. These things are filled with record nerds (not a slam...I'm one, too), and they will see me in my figure-flattering ultra-cool band t-shirt and start to drool. I learned a couple of years ago that I will be like catnip today, so I am bringing a male record friend along as a bodyguard of sorts.

I agree. Very hot. What was wife's reaction?

;) Pretty good actually. We have talked about this former work wife before and to be honest we have visited with her more than once, but just on a friendly scale nothing sexual at all.

You're a strong woman, Sweet. I have no doubt that you'll make an amazing life for you and your kids. And don't forget that you have people here who care about you. ICT I'm one of them.

ICT it upsets me (stupidly so) that when you offer an opinion on something, or reply to a post, you get overlooked or written off unless you are outright crass and/or slutty...yes I am aware that this is an adult site but what the hell happened to subtle provocative-ness? And what's wrong with being sexual without being "in your face, I am kinkier than you" types?

It took me a while before I stopped expecting a connection with (or even manners from) everyone. Just take things as they come and you'll find people whos' reason to be here match your own.

x

ICT it upsets me (stupidly so) that when you offer an opinion on something, or reply to a post, you get overlooked or written off unless you are outright crass and/or slutty...yes I am aware that this is an adult site but what the hell happened to subtle provocative-ness? And what's wrong with being sexual without being "in your face, I am kinkier than you" types?

ICT- I agree with this and have often rolled my eyes at comments I can tell were given more for shock value or attention then truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back