Guys, When and How often do you ride your dildo?

Usually not more than once a month by myself.........better when there's someone else to work it!
 
how often

I'd like some dildoe recommendations please...where to get the best deal, the best one, etc...
 
Apparently, you can get a Rambone on sale on Amazon for $25 and change right now. I'd start there. Even if you're looking for something less....imposing, at prices like that, you're likely to find something to suit your taste/needs.
 
I try for at least weekly.. I have a nice large-ish 8-inch realistic I got from those folks at Fleshlight that I am very very fond of, so much so that I've not touched my old plug type since I got it. Its not the real thing, and its not as good as the real thing, but it feels so much more like the real deal than a plug its just great. Although it does take quite a bit more work getting ready for it than a plug.. which just means its all that more worthwhile.
:D

Boi
 
As much as I can.....usually a few times a month.....if the wife is gone on a business trip, it is every waking moment she is gone;)
 
Usually do when ever I want anymore. About 2 - 4 a week now if I feel like it. She is ok with it, so even when she is home too.
 
Just Finished...

...a 30 minutes session with my 7"er. Didn't cum though but leaked a whole lot. Looking forward to another extended session (edged) ASAP.
 
For me at least once per day. Most often before I go to sleep so I get that super extra sleepy in me : )
 
I have a new dildo on order (suggested to me by one of the members here). It should be here in a couple days, but I just bought a new silicone butt plug, same size and make (but not silicone) as the one I've been using for several years now. I'll probably be putting it in in a few minutes and wearing it most of the evening.
 
Okay,

The new plug is in. Boy, the silicone doesn't give like the worn-out core of my old plug did. Still, it went in, and it feels fucking great.
 
Depends. Some times twice a day, sometimes only a couple times a week. And probably tonight now that I think on it....
 
Well, since the wife's been away since Thursday (not that her presence deters me much , normally) I've had a plug or dildo in my ass every day, and yesterday, I left the house to run some errands with my butt filled. Granted, it was starting to get pretty uncomfortable by the time I got home - around four hours later - and that new plug's just wide and resistant enough that it stretches just a bit more than my asshole's used to taking at the moment, so while it's not exactly achy, the muscles need a little break. I've still got some of my older, smaller plugs around, so I'll probably do some housework today in prep for the little lady's return tomorrow with my asshole filled up...
 
Back
Top