The Land of Lothen (Closed for Nickissora)

-Nek, Tyren and Melri sat by her.-"Will you be ok?"-Tyren asked as Melri and Nek rubbed her back.-
 
"I will be okay." I said, "Maybe I will eventually find out the truth about the fire. I want to find out at least what happened so that I will have some sort of closure. I know it wasn't an accident, but I want more of the truth.". I asked them to come back to me after they were done planning. I did not want to be alone.
 
-Nek looked.-"Well we are done we had just been talking you must of been asleep for a bit of time..we can all sit and chat more while we are in here."
 
I did not want to be alone, so I had the three of them stay with me so we could talk, so I could catch up more with Nek.
 
"Well I herd all about you recently anything else i should know like...are you completely shaven down there now."-He chuckled.-
 
I blushed greatly. "Ummm yes I do." I giggled, "How much did Tyren and Melri tell you about last night?"
 
"Everything....there is something very odd about it though...Maybe we can bring the event to life and find out about the fire."-He said.-
 
I was a bit fearful, but agreed that we should. I had to know the truth about it. I asked, "How can we do that?"
 
-Nek looked and then walked over to the small fountain in the room and picked up a cup and dipped it in then threw the water on the wall as the whole scene played out for her.-"
 
I saw my dad and boyfriend watching a sporting event together while my mother was in the kitchen making snacks. I was upstairs listening to some music. Later in the even, my boyfriend and I was supposed to go out. I see someone dressed in black blocking off all the doors. The house had decorative bars on the windows with the exception of my room because the ones there fell off. I see the figure pouring gasoline near the bushes around the house and see him light it as well as throw three Molotov cocktails through the bars breaking the windows in the front room and the kitchen which land near my family. I smell the smoke. I try to go downstairs, but I can't save my family due to the flames. I am crying and panicking as I managed to jump out of the window. I landed safely, but was knocked out. "Oh god..." I cry. I realize that the shadowy figure is the same one that broke into my room one night to rape me.
 
-He looked to the Event and bit his lip.-"The Deciever....."-He said to him self and watched it further.-
 
The shadowy figure escaped. I had my suspicion, but I could not just accuse him. I had to know the truth. I knew that my uncle hated my father. The vision stopped and I sighed sadly. "After that, I was taken to the hospital and my uncle came to get me." I added, "I don't know why, but I think he might of had something to do with this. He got into two really big arguments with my father at my birthday party and a couple of weeks prior. I did not hear very much."
 
"It very well may be...the shadowy figure had eyes like the deceiver that worries me a bit.."-He said as Nek walked over to her as Tyren and Melri watched as well they were not sure what to do.-
 
-They nodded as they all left to get items to spend the night in her room Nek in her bed since it was big enough and Tyren and Melri on the floor they were comfortable as they laid back.-"do you feel better?"-Nek asked as they relaxed laying down Nek held her close.-
 
Yes, I feel better." I said, "Thank you.". I laid my head on Nek's chest. My body was pressed to his and made me feel so safe and warm.
 
-Nek curled up with her as he held her close they began to sleep through the night tomorrow it was hunting and destroying the Deceiver.-
 
The dream I had was actually a pleasant one. In it, Nek was making love to me. I moaned as he kissed me lustfully as well as licked, gently bit, and sucked on my breasts. I kissed his neck, shoulders, and chest before moving lower to his cock. The dream felt so real (outside of the dream she is kissing his chest and neck). "I want to be yours." I said to him.
 
-Nek slowly woke to her kissing his chest and rubbing against it he blinked in surprised a bit then began to rub her self Nek was not sure if he should wake her or not. Nek slowly wakes her The morning had come and Melri and Tyren where out of the Room on guard duty already.-
 
"Good morning." I sighed with a smile as I woke up. Being with Nek, I did not have any nightmares. I kissed him softly on the lips caressing his chest.
 
-Nek smiled.-"Good morning are you well rested?"-He asked and stroked her hair softly.-
 
"We must travel today now that your head The 4 of us must be ready to go and destroy the Deceiver. He looked to her and got up from the bed slowly.-"If you need it we will train you first...it will be along week though."-He said to her.-
 
Back
Top