Call me a Cunt

what name would ulike to call a dum whore like me?

That depends really. Why would you be a dumb whore besides the fact that you seem to speak in text speech. What would make you a cunt do you open your legs for anyone that passes?

I would think that one would need ammunition to help in you achieving something here.

"When you are pretty you don't need to be smart." Are you saying that you really implying that you are stupid and anyone who buys into that comment is questionable.

Last edited:
That depends really. Why would you be a dumb whore besides the fact that you seem to speak in text speech. What would make you a cunt do you open your legs for anyone that passes?

I would think that one would need ammunition to help in you achieving something here.

"When you are pretty you don't need to be smart." Are you saying that you really implying that you are stupid and anyone who buys into that comment is questionable.

yes to the first xtion and hu????? to the rest

Kinky, you Cunt!
Get your Cum Bucket Cunt over here and open it up.
We will see if you are deserving of further cunt calling.

Attachments

• cum_dripping_from_cunt.jpg
    cum_dripping_from_cunt.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 153
  • 1 (2).jpg
    1 (2).jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 140
  • 18598_large_front.jpg
    18598_large_front.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 153
  • 01b.jpg
    01b.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 133
  • alanah-rae-ass-titans.jpg
    alanah-rae-ass-titans.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 147
all i desirve is pain and for u to take out all u r aggresun on me and my hot wet cunt

Why? Surely you deserve basic human rights?

By the way, seems you are a dumb cunt with all of the site violating pics you posted. C'est la vie.

Back