Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning I dreamed that my younger brother knocked me out. It was interesting to see my vision blur and then fade to black, and then slowly fade back in as I realized what had happened.

This is one of my favorite threads at Lit.

Oh, yea, and I smiled when he said, "I adore you."

I have a secret!

Ugh. I hate keeping secrets.

ETA: wft? As soon as I wrote this, I learned another one. Damn. At least I'll only have to keep this one for a few weeks.

I must be one of the worst communicators ever :(

I understood what you wrote, so you can't be that bad.

Last edited:
Four stories, four! Admittedly one is extremely short and a rewrite of an ancient classic, but they all have beginning, middle and end. All in August!

...and then the slump...

Why in the fuck do supermarkets and big box stores like Wal-Mart always put the most feeble, slow-moving, dumber than a box of hammers, Epsilon Semi-Morons as cashiers in the Speed Lanes? I can check out faster in the regular lanes, even when I'm behind Suzy Homemaker with three squalling brats and enough items in her cart to provision a ship cruising to the Antarctic. :mad:

Why in the fuck do supermarkets and big box stores like Wal-Mart always put the most feeble, slow-moving, dumber than a box of hammers, Epsilon Semi-Morons as cashiers in the Speed Lanes? I can check out faster in the regular lanes, even when I'm behind Suzy Homemaker with three squalling brats and enough items in her cart to provision a ship cruising to the Antarctic. :mad:

I dunno. I just always go to the check-out girl with the biggest boobs. Then it doesn't matter how long it takes.

Speaking of photos...

Before head shavey.
SDC10959.jpg

After head shavey.
SDC10960.jpg

I feel like blurting something, but not sure what to blurt.

How about...

Heck, yea, I wrote something today! Finally!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back