Let me introduce myself

CockyBitch

Really Really Experienced
I'm Scarlett, new here, but that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be gentle....

Oh dear, that probably means I'm going to get a whole load of messages from inept men who think they are dominant just because they try to order women folk around - it takes more than that darling, I promise you.

See, just because I'm new doesn't mean I'm naive or innocent or gauche.

So what am I looking for? I'm not entirely sure, but it is going to be something special because well, that's what I am (as well as being outrageously modest, sexy, cocky and smartass, I've a veritable gangsta girl). Think of me as a little mini redheaded kickass cartoon sex figurine, with a brain, and you wont go far wrong.

Oh, and I know on these sites you are suppose to play nice and say you'll reply to everyone who messages blah blah blah. But I wont, because I don't have to, and god there is going to be a lot of you.

Have fun, be safe .. try not to leave any marks that last longer then 15mins :D

Hey, I lied, so far I've replied to everyone! I must be feeling like playing nice.

Well, kind of nice.

Ha, hiya Scarlett. You are going to be interesting I think. I shall bring popcorn...Wander over into the Playground & have some fun!

Ha, hiya Scarlett. You are going to be interesting I think. I shall bring popcorn...Wander over into the Playground & have some fun!

Why thank you. I'm presuming from your picture that you are a lady type animal.

I haven't met any of them here yet, only men. From the way they were panting over me I wondered if I was the only bitch in heat here!

I'm Scarlett, new here, but that doesn't necessarily mean you have to be gentle....

Oh dear, that probably means I'm going to get a whole load of messages from inept men who think they are dominant just because they try to order women folk around - it takes more than that darling, I promise you.

So what am I looking for? I'm not entirely sure, but it is going to be something special because well, that's what I am (as well as being outrageously modest, sexy, cocky and smartass, I've a veritable gangsta girl). Think of me as a little mini redheaded kickass cartoon sex figurine, with a brain, and you wont go far wrong.

Oh, and I know on these sites you are suppose to play nice and say you'll reply to everyone who messages blah blah blah. But I wont, because I don't have to, and god there is going to be a lot of you.
Welcome Cocky! I think you'll fit in great here. There are plenty of Doms around to satisfy your every need, if that's what you are looking for. I am not one of them by the way! lol
I just wanna make sure a cockybitch feels welcome before you are flooded with invites!

Have fun!

Why thank you. I'm presuming from your picture that you are a lady type animal.

I haven't met any of them here yet, only men. From the way they were panting over me I wondered if I was the only bitch in heat here!

Lmao, nope! A def bitch here, in heat & otherwise. And there are many....& a lot who don't think their shit stinks. It can be oh so amusing to watch the drama. ;)

As for the males....They are in abundance, many lurk & pounce when someone new stops by to play. All in all, quite an entertaining place.

You are a trip and I love it. :D

Welcome Cocky! I think you'll fit in great here. There are plenty of Doms around to satisfy your every need, if that's what you are looking for. I am not one of them by the way! lol
I just wanna make sure a cockybitch feels welcome before you are flooded with invites!

Have fun!

I love a man who says he isn't a Dom, it inspires me to try and bring that out in him...

Lmao, nope! A def bitch here, in heat & otherwise. And there are many....& a lot who don't think their shit stinks. It can be oh so amusing to watch the drama. ;)

As for the males....They are in abundance, many lurk & pounce when someone new stops by to play. All in all, quite an entertaining place.

My shit stinks.

Depends on what I've been eating of course.

OK. I've a backlog of messages... I'm sure you'll all lovely (actually I doubt that) but I'm going to have to go back to my original promise NOT to reply to all of them.

A girl has only so may hours in a day and it takes me at least one of them simply to get dress in the morning.

OK. I've a backlog of messages... I'm sure you'll all lovely (actually I doubt that) but I'm going to have to go back to my original promise NOT to reply to all of them.

A girl has only so may hours in a day and it takes me at least one of them simply to get dress in the morning.

Then you are wearing wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many clothes.

Welcome :)

*thinks to self* PG material, GB material, will last longer than a week? We'll see

Then you are wearing wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many clothes.

I live in a desert, why would I wear lots of clothes?

It is the slutty perfection with which I wear them that takes me so long.

Am I right that I earn like 10 cents for each PM I answer? This is some kind of work scheme isn't it?

Back