Adventures of a Fairy and her Master ~ Closed ~

katalynn

Playing with demons
Joined
Apr 12, 2003
Posts
11,825
Hidden deep within the forests in a place called Dragon Falls lives a lonely fairy. The building stretches out across the whole cliff side, leaving a beautiful view of the scenery no matter where one might stand. Archways make up the brick path leading from the forest and across a covered bridge that split the waterfalls.

The dragons have taken the fairy into their care after she was betrayed by those who raised her. One dragon in particular is the one that found her wondering lost in the darkest part of the forests, a place where no mortal should go. To the black dragon, she appeared to be nothing more than mere elfling when first laying eyes on her. Then as he grew closer to her, she sensed the fairy blood coursing through her veins. Fairies were rare in these parts, on the verge of extinction and he felt the need to protect her and brought her to this place.

Katalynn knew nothing about her fairy side, not even a clue as to what parent was the fairy and what one the elf. All she did know is that the elves raised her and for some unknown reason, banished her from their realms. She has been alone every since for many years to come. The black dragon tried to take her as a mate at one point, mainly to solve some of the loneliness that filled her. However, she could never produce offspring for him and not to mention, he was simply too much for her to handle. The lust of a dragon can be pretty extreme at times!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many years later a wanderer emerged out of the woods and found his way into the Manor. Katalynn isn't sure of how or why he survived the dark forests that protects this place, but she can't complain. He has been here for only a couple of days now and has already managed to claim her as his. Even now she isn't quite certain of why she agreed to wear his collar, considering she barely knows him. Yet, something about him calls to her and after the recent morning romp they had, that connection is stronger now.

Katalynn has never showed any sign of the fairy hiding within her until now, he managed to trigger that part of her as the design of wings painted her back. They were still useless as they were nothing more than a marking right now, although she can feel them as though they were alive. They also had a glittering shimmer to them when the sun hit them just right.

As they were talking about heading out to the gardens, she thought about his question and just grinned.

"There is only one way to find out... and it isn't from me telling you..."

With that, she cleaned up the dishes from their breakfast, taking his hand with her free on and went off to the kitchen to prepare the food for a picnic.

"What would you like? I have everything a person could ever want here... The dragons like to bring me food and gifts."

She laughed while pulling a small variety of rare meat, cheese and bread, turning back towards the fridge to see what she had for side dishes.
 
When he had first decided to enter the dark forest, it was mostly to dared to do what others wouldn't. He knew of the rumors of some entering the forest, only never to be seen again. There was talk of strange sights and sounds within the forest, even dragons. However he was interested in seeing what sort of treasure he could find.

He lucked out on his first night in the forest, finding the dark mansion within. Even more fortunate was his meeting of the owner of the mansion, a lonely fairy. This in itself was valuable, but it was made even more satisfying when she made herself his pet so willingly. It was a treasure he was very happy to have.

-----

He smiled as he followed after her from the bedroom to the kitchen, enjoying the feel of her touch. He chuckled for a moment as she pulled away to gather up things for the picnic.

"I am not picky when it comes to food. I am sure you will be able to put together a wonderful spread."

He leaned against the counter, folding his arms at his waist as he watched her move about.
 
She ended up packing more food than they seriously needed, but she didn't mind having some left overs. It all went into a bag that shrunk it down and she draped the strap over her neck and shoulder.

"Shall we?"

She waited for him to decide if he wanted shoes or not then took the lead through the back and down towards the pool area. Going through a door that appeared when she touched a rune mark on the wall, leading him down more through a couple hallways. A couple minutes later they came to a broken gate leading to a covered pathway with tree stumps on the ground. The stumps would light up when they were stepped on, lighting the area around them.

The canopy is full of colorful flowers that draped down like curtains. Some would touch the top of their heads as they walked further down the path. They walked for almost fifteen minutes before it opened up into a clearing.

Another gate was at the end of the path, this one was silver and not broken like the first one. Like before, she touched the side of the gate where a rune glowed to her touch and it opened up. Five minutes more and they were overlooking the entrance to a very colorful and well planned out garden that stretched further than he can see.

"See, it wasn't that bad of a trip, now was it?"

She laughed and took his hand.

"Go ahead and explore all you want. It is even more beautiful at night, the plants have this beautiful glow when it is really dark out."
 
Deciding not to wear shoes, he smiled and gstured for her to lead the way to where they were going.

"After you."

As they walked, he was a few steps behind her. He whistled as he admired the view around him as they walked, finding it an intersting place to be. He wouldn't mind at all explooring as much as he could with his fairy pet.

"Such beauty. It was well worth the trip."

He held her hand gently when she took his. He brought her hand up to his lips, kissing the back of it softly for a moment. With his other hand, he took the bag from her and placed it on the ground nearby.

"Well, where should I start exploring first?"

He gave her a playful wink before kissing her softly. He soon pulled from her, walking around the garden path.
 
She smiled brightly seeing the reaction he had given to the place. With that, she held up her hand to show him a mark on the palm.

"Best part is, only those with fairy or dragons blood can enter. Or if you win either one over, they can grant you this mark."

Taking his hand, she held her mark against his palm and after it glowed a few seconds, it disappeared.

"Now you can enter here whenever you wish."

She walked with him for a few moments in silence, taking some time to admire a few new flowers that opened in the sun. Then she finally broke the silence with what might seem like an odd question.

"As my Master, you have the right to change my name if you desire. I have been wondering, if you were to change it.. What name would you chose? And why?"

She has been thinking about new names for a while now, the only problem is, there hasn't been anyone around to speak her name. Which, ultimately led to having a new name pointless.. Now she has a reason to have a different name. Plus, she is curious to see what kind of name he would chose for her.
 
He smiled as he walked with her around the garden, knowing that he could now enter the wonderous place as well. He was thinking of how often he might like to come here when she interrupted his thought process with her question.

"A name for you? That is quite the tall order and honor that you give me. I'm not really certain right now, as it's so spur of the moment. I shall need a little bit of time to come with something fitting for you."

He smiled and pulled her close to him, his arms wrapping around her waist. He kissed her lips softly for a moment before kissing up to her forehead gently.

"I shall try not to make you wait too long to know what I will call you."
 
She smiled and returned the kiss as he continued speaking.

"Take your time. I only ask because my name brings painful memories. I have been wishing to change it for quite sometime now. I figure this is as good of a time as any."

She took him by the hand again and led him down a path, it ended at a lake with a huge willow treed in the center. It had fairy dust coating the branches and it wasn't your typical willow tree. The tree took on all four seasons within it and the trunk looked as though it had a sleeping green man face smiling.

"this is one of my favorite spots to visit. The greenman tells some incredible stories. He may not travel much, but he is wise and gains a lot of information through the roots in the earth."

She laughed a little though.

"He is a tree however, so his stories can take a while. Sometimes he will fall asleep in the middle of the best part."
 
He followed her down the path, enjoying the scenery as they walked. When they reached the willow, he let go of her hand to move closer to it. He listened to her as he walked around the tree.

"Perhaps we should listen to one of his stories some time then."

He smiled to her for a moment, picking up a handful of the fairy dust. He let it slip through his fingers before picking up more, repeating the process. He should moved from the tree to move behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"You have shown me some very wonderful things so far."
 
It made her happy to see him enjoying the gardens. This is the first time she has ever been able to show it off anyone before. There is tiny doubt that it could potentially be a mistake later down the road, after all he is human and the dragons warned her about them. But if it ends with a mistake, it will be one she will have to fix on her own. If and when that bridge of comes, she will just take one day at a time.

"I am glad that you are enjoying yourself. I designed quite a bit of it, not much else for me to do sometimes."

She laughed softly and leaned back against him.

"I know that we haven't known each other long, but I feel safe with you. I haven't felt that in a long time with anyone."

She didn't know how else to explain it and she sure as hell couldn't understand it herself either. The most she can do is go with the flow that this path as placed her on. There were far worse things out there that could have come her way and if the forest couldn't keep this one human out..

"I am starting to wonder if you were meant to find me.."
 
"I am glad you feel safe with me. I wouldn't want you to be hurt."

His fingers played gently over her abdomn, tracing tiny circles on her skin.

"I couldn't answer that myself, but perhaps someone or something thought that I should find you. I hope that thought doesn't disappoint you."

He kissed gently on her shoulder for a moment before looking around once more. He felt he was very lucky to have such a thing happen to him. If he didn't know any better, this could have all been a dream. If it was, he didn't want it to end.

"I want this to last as long as possible."
 
Tiny twitches escaped when his light touch tickled an area on her tummy. It wasn't enough to make her laugh or anything, if anything she bit her lower lip to keep from twitching so much.

"No! Being disappointed is the last thing I could be right now. I can't recall the last time I've been this happy."

She paused for a moment when thinking about the minor concerns she had seconds ago, reaching up to trace along his arms as she thought about it.

"I do have admit that I have concerns. After all, I hardly know anything about you and already you are stealing my heart. Certain concerns come naturally like that."

She smiled and tilted her head up to look at him and smile, reaching one hand up and traced his jawline.

"Though, those concerns will answer themselves in time I am sure. I will not let them plague me or ruin our time together. I trust you and that is all that matters right?"

She giggled softly before leaning up to kiss him.
 
He mmed softly as he returned the gentle kiss for a moment. He kissed her forehead for a moment and grinned softly.

"Trust is what matters the most. And as far as stealing your heart already, that just goes to so what a great treasure hunter I am."

He continued to stroke his fingers along her stomach before also stroking her side as well. He could feel the twitching beneath his touch, though he didn't make any movements to try and make things more pressing. He was enjoying just holding her like this.

"I do believe I thought of a name to suit you. I shall call you Bella. My sweet Bella. What do you think of that?"
 
She blushed deeply when he indicated that her heart.. or rather her in general.. is a treasure to him. It wasn't difficult to see that he does seek out treasures of the world. She just didn't consider herself as anything like treasure. Then again, treasure is something different for everyone.

The name he chose seemed a little odd for her personally at first. Taking a moment to ponder over it, considering the way he had said My sweet Bella. She smiled brightly and turned around to face him with refreshed excitement flooding her eyes.

"I love it!! Bella.. It's perfect. Especially when you say it..."

She grinned and without warning jumped up and wrapped her legs around him, forcing him to catch her.

"I wish for this to last as long as possible too... Master."

She whispered in his ear as she hugged him tightly.
 
He was caught off-guard for a mometn when she leaped onto him to hug him. His right foot went back a little to catch his balace as he wrapped his arms around her to hold her. He smiled for a moment at her whisper.

"Of course, I will do my best not to disappoint you."

One hand went under her ass to hold her up, finding her rather light to hold. He kissed her shoulder lightly for a moment as he just held her there.

"Try not to surprise me so quickly or I might drop you next time."

He grinned and bit playfully on her shoulder.
 
Bella grinned at his comment to warn him next time, then whimpered softly and tensed with the bite.

"A Master should never allow his pet to fall! I am sure you will catch me every time."

She laughed and was actually impressed that he caught her this time. Truth is, she expected them both to fall to the ground with her pinning him down. Perhaps next time! Though, she didn't want to hurt him either, so she would be careful of how she does it.

"Besides, It would be no fun to warn you. I mean, it wouldn't be a surprise then!!"

Taking a moment to look around while squirming slightly from his biting and when seeing the gazebo, she smiled.

"We can go over there for lunch. I have it set up to be very comfy, lots of huge pillows."

She pointed to the other side of the lake, not too far from where they stood now.
 
He laughed for a moment as he quiet biting her to look towards the gazebo she had pointed out.

"That does sound like a comfy place to eat then. And you'll have to do a little better at surprising me next time."

He grinned for a moment before he shifted how he was holding her. He soon had her bent over his shoulder, one hand on her back as he carried her over the the gazebo. He bounced her playfully on his shoulder before dropping her down among the pillows with a laugh.
 
She squirmed some as he tossed her on his shoulder, with a grin she reached down and pinched both his ass cheeks.

"I am full of surprises. I am bound to get a good one in from time to time."

She laughed and smacked his ass while he bounced her and laughed harder when hitting the pillows.

"I do believe that is no way to treat an innocent little fairy. You might break her."

She teased and grabbed a smaller pillow to throw at him before hiding behind a bigger pillow.
 
He laughed for a moment, ducking the thrown pillow.

"Innocent little fairy? Show me such a fairy and I'll show you a pig that can fly."

He stuck his tongue out at her for a moment. He made no move for a few moments before tackling her and tickling her behind the pillow.

"And you might like me breaking you."

He grinned and pulled the pillow down before pulling her close and kissing her deeply for a few moments. He broke the kiss, licking his lips.

"Now where is that wonderful food, little Bella?"
 
She feigned disbelief that he would deny she was innocent and threw another pillow at him. Just before ducking back behind the pillow, she stuck out her tongue in return. After waiting a couple of moments for an attack, she barely peaked over the pillow when finally did.

She squealed and laughed until she couldn't breathe and then he stole what little air she had with a kiss. In no time she had recovered enough to breathe mostly steady through her nose. Soft whimpers slipped free when he broke it, forcing her to come back to reality.

"Well, technically you left back at the entrance. But luckily, we don't need to go fetch it."

She grinned while reaching above her head in the bushes to pull out her pack.

"When you weren't looking I asked for a little help from a few little friends."

Bella giggled and started to pull out some of the food, giving him lots of choices. Though she didn't pull out most of the side dishes she made since it really was too much. She kept to the basics, a few different types of sandwiches, exotic fruits and cheeses with some side salads.

"So, if you were to break me... just how would you do it?"
 
He gave a laugh for a moment when he saw her pull the pack out from above her head.

"Aren't you the little sneak now? I'll have to watch you more closely in the future then."

He leaned back among the pillows, watching her pull out the different types of food for them to eat. He pondered both the food and her question for a few moments. He finally decided on a ham and turkey sandwich, pulling it out of the variety.

"That is a good question Bella. I have to be honest, I've never tried to break anyone, let alone a fairy."

He grinned for a moment before taking a bite of of his sandwich. After chewing and swallowing, he continued.

"I think chains might be involved, maybe a gag and blindfold."
 
Her eyes grew wide with his response and couldn't imagine the things he would do under a situation like that. The idea did turn her on a little and frightened her at the same time. Slowly she got over the moment of shock and reached for a pulled pork sandwich, still uncertain of how to respond to that idea.

"Well... ummm.. I guess that can be arranged..."

She smiled as her cheeks brighten, though she tried to hide it by taking a bite of her food. Taking her time before continuing to explain.

"I have never done anything like that before. The manor does have a dungeon room though. I rarely go in there, but sometimes it is good to keep things dust free. The things you mentioned are in there and... well... much more."

A tiny voice scolded her from the depths of head, chewing her out for giving him a free pass to do whatever.... in that room!! Then, the other tiny voice claimed it would be fun to try something new, also... She did say not to long ago that she trusted him.

"And as for watching me more closely.. How do you plan on doing that?

She teased as an attempt to hide the frighten side since she didn't want it to ruin a good moment.
 
He leaned back into the pillows as he ate, listening to her explain about the dungeon. It did sound like a good place for trying out what he mentioned and then some. He laughed for a moment when she asked how he could keep a closer eye on her.

"Well, to be honest, I am not sure how exactly to do that. Do you have any ideas?"

He grinned to her for a moment.

"The only way I can think of is keeping you on a leash at all times. However, that would limit you in getting things done."
 
She grinned when he confessed his answer and thought about a few options. She, herself wouldn't be able to do it since she hasn't tapped into her fairy magic. But there are ways around it if he truly wanted to go in that direction.

"Well, a leash does sound promising for certain times and situations. However, there are other options.. They won't allow you to keep an eye on me per se. But it would provide some other benefits."

She laid back on the pillows and propped her legs up against one of the pillars and ate some exotic berries, of which were full of aphrodisiac juices.

"When I was with the dragon for a time, he had placed a mark on me to keep me safe. If I got into trouble or too far out of the boundaries, he would know. He removed the mark a few years ago though since I do not leave here. He certainly had quite a bit of fun with it though."

Looking over towards him, he could the flush already building in her cheeks and the lust consuming her eyes. Though her arms slightly hid them as she ate, her nipples were getting harder by the second. When she moved to get more fruit of the sweet fruit, he would see the hard nipples begging for attention. Even her scent started to carry in the light breeze.

"I am certain if you got on his good side and asked him, he will grant you the power to mark me like he did. I have no doubts you would find ways to use towards your advantage."
 
He shook his head for a moment when she spoke of getting help from the dragon. He knew he was the stranger in the family, so to speak.

"Yes, I could ask the dragon for help. However that is probably going to have to be something for further down the road. I am, in a sense, the intruder for the time being."

He had noticed the way she was becoming aroused, but he wasn't going to act on it yet. No, it was going to be more fun for her to bag. Instead, he just munched away on another sandwich.

"You picked a wonderful place for us to picnic Bella."
 
"This is one of my favorite places to be. Perhaps someday I will show you my other hiding spot."

Bella hadn't thought about the whole being a stranger deal. He did have a point and it does take quite a bit to gain a dragons trust. She smiled and ate a few more berries while feeling the dizziness of the burning lust.

" Yea, you are probably right. He would probably laugh... or eat you... considering you are in a way taking his 'treasure'."

She laughed and rolled over onto her belly as a way to prevent her hands from touching. There wasn't any doubt that she is now highly aroused and found it difficult to focus on anything. What she couldn't understand is why it is happening all the sudden. She even found it difficult to keep herself from looking over at his cock and licking her lips.

Suddenly she grinned, mostly to herself with an idea of how to do this without sounding desperate. Despite the fact that she is getting desperate to feel him touching her again.

"Would you be willing to give me a massage? I will give you one in return if you wish."
 
Back
Top