Protect and Serve ~Nadya's Pet~

Mmm... Well then how does a week in Italy sound or London?

She snuggled up against him with a nibble at his lips.
 
"Hell, baby, a week anywhere sounds great, as long as it is with you."

His hand slid down the outside of her thigh.... his fingertips teasing her flesh.
 
Well you can travel.with me wherever I go if you like.

She nibbled at his chin with a purr but where to go first?
 
"I always wanted to go to Italy."

He moved his hand up her body and cupped her breast... rolling her nipple between his fingers.
 
Well then let's plan for Italy. Venice... Naples... Tuscany.

She smiled her hand moving to caress his hunger and sac with a purr.
 
"That sounds like a great trip. When should I put in for the vacation, and for how long?"
 
Two weeks and two week.

Her hand slithering over him with a purr.
 
I want to know if My pet can handle more....
 
"Tell me what it is that you want to know if I can handle."

His hand moved from her breast to the back of her neck as he leaned down and kissed her..... HARD.
 
Pressing into the kiss she gripped him a little with a growl into the kiss.

Can pet handle being tied to a chair and my riding him without him being allowed release?
 
"There is only one way to find that out."

He kissed her hard.

"Of course, that means my hands do not get to explore and pay intimate attention to your incredible body."
 
No they don't but that's part of the fun. How long can you stand not being able to touch.

She purred her hand still caressing him teasing and urging his hunger.
 
"With a body as incredible as yours.... I am not sure how long I could go without touching."

He kissed her throat... licking and nibbling a little.
 
Well then we will soon have to find out.

She purred envisioning him tied to one of the chairs as she slowly teasingly rode him till he was begging.
 
Severs rolled over on top of Nadya... straddling her hips.

as he looked down into her eyes, his hands moved to her perfect tits and caressed them firmly..... his fingers rolling her nipples between them.
 
Her hands reaching up dragging fingernails gently down his chest.

Mmm...well pet...
 
He looked down at her nails dragging along his chest.

He pulled lightly on her nipples. Then leaned down and sucked a nipple into his mouth.
 
Her arms moved to caress his back and ass cheeks with a purr arching her back to press her breast to his lips.

Yes pet... Very good lover.
 
He sucked harder on her nipple.

Then, he took her nipple in his teeth and began to flick it with his tongue.

After several minutes, he moved his attention to the other breast and pulled on that nipple with his teeth while circling it with his tongue.
 
She arched pressing her breasts against him more. Her hands moving to grip his hair.
 
He pulled harder on her nipple with his teeth.

One hand caressed the breast he was not servicing with his mouth while his other hand moved up her body to her neck.... his thumb moving over her throat.
 
She growled.

Hand away from the throat... Now
 
His thumb moved over her throat again, and then he slowly moved his hand down her body.
 
You will never do that again.

She had endured an abusive husband once who felt the need to always go for the throat whenever possible.
 
Back
Top