The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry :( *hugs*

Yes and no. Common misconception of most noise ordinances is that they're only at night. Most of them are actually at all times meaning any disturbances even at a reasonable hour you could call the cops on. So certainly at night, too.

It was more the annoyance that I have a lady that will call in every morning if she can even hear my CHAIR squeak. Having that outside, I knew the phone was going to ring and she was going to bitch me out.

Yup, as I was leaving... *Briiiiing*
"Oh, hell no. I'm not here." And left.

It was work on the business next door, so I'm guessing that 8 am was their set "safe time". But still. You think that being told there was a show on air right next door, they would have maybe possibly started on the FAR side....
 
*hugs* I know that feeling and every day you don't? You keep hearing the dollar signs mount in your head.

*Hugs* Thanks. Whenever he tells me "I'm trying to figure out why...." I cringe. Thankfully I did hear back and while it's expensive I can make due. Whew.


Why so nervous, Ninaling?

An appointment with people that can change my life.

I hope all goes well.


----

I hate typing on my phone sometimes... Oh well not gonna fix it. :p
 
*shakes her head*

Well, I probably didn't help when I roasted his duck army. *smirks* That... just... sorta... started it all. The poor geese didn't work out either. I had to find something to combat the termites and since Japanese beetles are a natural enemy to the termites...

I may be away...but I'm still watching you.


*grins*
 
Ugh... people stop with the fucking emails!

I will let you know if there is a problem.

I am not fucking magical that I just look at PDF and tell you its correct.
 
There's no getting away from SB... we are in trouble !!!! ;)

Sure there is. Throw a burlap sack over his head, hit him with a baseball bat and toss him over the bridge into the river. Easy peasy.

*stops to grin then takes off running again*
 
They are, hope you doing well too.

Other than a decided lack of sleep (which apparently isn't uncommon around this place) and a mild headache (probably due to a) the lack of sleep aforementioned and b) the probable lack of water consumption, I'm all good. :D
 
Sure there is. Throw a burlap sack over his head, hit him with a baseball bat and toss him over the bridge into the river. Easy peasy.

*stops to grin then takes off running again*

Easy Peasy?? LMAO... Thing is, He'd STILL come after us.. LMAO
 
Sure there is. Throw a burlap sack over his head, hit him with a baseball bat and toss him over the bridge into the river. Easy peasy.

*stops to grin then takes off running again*

Too much work, you gotta go to buy the bat and sack and drive to the bridge and waste all that gas.
 
Too much work, you gotta go to buy the bat and sack and drive to the bridge and waste all that gas.

Naw, I keep the bat and sacks in the trunk of the car anyway and there's always a bridge around here close by. California is like that. *nod*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top