Nadine

Beautiful smile!

attachment.php

Enticing breast....

Thought I would try my hand at a thread. I will drop in a picture and those that wish can write a story about it, how it happened and where it's going. Hope you enjoy.

View attachment 2051298

Chapter 2 as the stories will continue but I become a little concerned that there could be more interest.

View attachment 2051350

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2051350&d=1532256675

I caught an earlier flight. The house was silent when I opened the door. It was early. You were probably still asleep. As quietly as possible, I climbed the stairs and stepped into our bedroom. I stopped at the threshold to admire you making the bed. Your back to me, I enjoyed every shimmy, as you tucked in the bedspread.

“Hey!”

Startled, you turned around quickly, causing the strap of your nightgown to fall off your shoulder, exposing your right breast to my lecherous view. You smiled with such happiness, my heart leapt in my chest in response.

“Stop right there.”

Your smile was replaced by a look of confusion, but you watched my eyes travel down to your breast, when I said, “Unmake the bed.”

I caught an earlier flight. The house was silent when I opened the door. It was early. You were probably still asleep. As quietly as possible, I climbed the stairs and stepped into our bedroom. I stopped at the threshold to admire you making the bed. Your back to me, I enjoyed every shimmy, as you tucked in the bedspread.

“Hey!”

Startled, you turned around quickly, causing the strap of your nightgown to fall off your shoulder, exposing your right breast to my lecherous view. You smiled with such happiness, my heart leapt in my chest in response.

“Stop right there.”

Your smile was replaced by a look of confusion, but you watched my eyes travel down to your breast, when I said, “Unmake the bed.”

ooooo my goodness that is so nice and so wonderfully written, you almost made me cry. Thank you so much, but before I undo the bed let me get this nighty off.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1507.jpg
    IMG_1507.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 30
ooooo my goodness that is so nice and so wonderfully written, you almost made me cry. Thank you so much, but before I undo the bed let me get this nighty off.
attachment.php

You are very sexy

attachment.php

Warm smile, hot body!:cattail:

attachment.php

As jet lagged as I felt when I entered the room, watching you reveal yourself to me with so much affection filled me with a want, a need, for all of you. There is nothing like, ‘I’ve missed you, welcome home’ sex.

My suitcase hit the carpet with a soft thud. My hands began unbuttoning my shirt, as I moved toward you. The feel of your skin against mine is all that mattered. Your lips against mine would make the world go away. We’d live in our bedroom bubble for a time and make a warm and satisfying reality.

attachment.php

How delightful.
The second breast is just as lovely as the first!

Thought I would try my hand at a thread. I will drop in a picture and those that wish can write a story about it, how it happened and where it's going. Hope you enjoy.

View attachment 2051298

Nadine and I had not seen each other in almost 45. In another life we had been lovers and friends at university. Back then she had been bright, focused, and supremely passionate. As often as not, even when allegedly studying, we wound up in bed or at least in some compromising situation, such as in our carrel in the library.

Although our lives diverged, we regained contact on social media. Nadine had gone on to a successful career and had a rock solid marriage to the love of her life. As we reminisced a bit, she intimated that though happy she had a 2018 version of what we called an open marriage back in the 60s. That thought brought me to a state of excitement that I had not experienced in some time. You see, Nadine was not only a beautiful woman, she was also an extremely talented and uninhibited lover. I recalled all the nights we fell asleep, nude in a pile of tangled sheets, and awoke to find my hardness pressed firmly up against her well formed ass. With a few deft moves she would have me in her, often her on top, as we saluted the new day with an intense fuck.

We agreed to meet at a time when her husband was out of town in business. He knew I was coming by to say hi and had no objections. Indeed I learned later that he encouraged such adventures. To my happy surprise, Nadine opened her door in a short nightie wearing what seemed to be a brief thing underneath. After a welcoming hug and kiss which immediately stirred me as no one but Nadine had ever been able to do. She teasingly backed away a bit and let one shoulder strap fall off revealing a breast that was ever bit as fine as her youthful boobs. Her maturity only served to make her more beautiful and more sexy.

Seeing my appreciation, she dropped the other shoulder strap, thus causing her gown to fall to the floor. All that remained was a white thing that centers her Shelly, mature hips. There was no visible pubic hair and I assumed that Nadibe, who once had a lustrous but well trimmed push, had graduated to a bald pussy. I was breathless.

Nadine and I had not seen each other in almost 45. In another life we had been lovers and friends at university. Back then she had been bright, focused, and supremely passionate. As often as not, even when allegedly studying, we wound up in bed or at least in some compromising situation, such as in our carrel in the library.

Although our lives diverged, we regained contact on social media. Nadine had gone on to a successful career and had a rock solid marriage to the love of her life. As we reminisced a bit, she intimated that though happy she had a 2018 version of what we called an open marriage back in the 60s. That thought brought me to a state of excitement that I had not experienced in some time. You see, Nadine was not only a beautiful woman, she was also an extremely talented and uninhibited lover. I recalled all the nights we fell asleep, nude in a pile of tangled sheets, and awoke to find my hardness pressed firmly up against her well formed ass. With a few deft moves she would have me in her, often her on top, as we saluted the new day with an intense fuck.

We agreed to meet at a time when her husband was out of town in business. He knew I was coming by to say hi and had no objections. Indeed I learned later that he encouraged such adventures. To my happy surprise, Nadine opened her door in a short nightie wearing what seemed to be a brief thing underneath. After a welcoming hug and kiss which immediately stirred me as no one but Nadine had ever been able to do. She teasingly backed away a bit and let one shoulder strap fall off revealing a breast that was ever bit as fine as her youthful boobs. Her maturity only served to make her more beautiful and more sexy.

Seeing my appreciation, she dropped the other shoulder strap, thus causing her gown to fall to the floor. All that remained was a white thing that centers her Shelly, mature hips. There was no visible pubic hair and I assumed that Nadibe, who once had a lustrous but well trimmed push, had graduated to a bald pussy. I was breathless.

My lover from all those years has come to me as we had planned. I had spoken often of the years past and so wish to see if that sexual spark was still there or was it just in my memory. I prepared for his visit, first a nice long bath soaking my body, then a shave making sure that I was totally free of hair on not only my legs and underarms but my pussy as well. Next what to wear, hmmm a light short nighty hoping that he likes and gets the idea and don’t forget the flowered panties so thin but so erotic.
He’s at the door I open it, there is that handsome man that has always had an effect on me. I can not resist and I give him a true welcome hug and I feel him begin to grow against my stomach as I let the hug linger.
To let him know I feel exactly was he does I give him a big smile and lower one strap expose my right breast to him. He steps back and has looks at me as if he is looking at a child that has done something wrong. I stare back a little concerned did I read him wrong.
No he just smiles and says “That is the Nadine I remember and have always cherished.” With that I lower my other strap and begin to push down my nighty, letting him begin to see what waits for him.

Soon I will let him see more.

Subscribed

This "He" cant wait to see that nightie slip down... Mmmm

My lover from all those years has come to me as we had planned. I had spoken often of the years past and so wish to see if that sexual spark was still there or was it just in my memory. I prepared for his visit, first a nice long bath soaking my body, then a shave making sure that I was totally free of hair on not only my legs and underarms but my pussy as well. Next what to wear, hmmm a light short nighty hoping that he likes and gets the idea and don’t forget the flowered panties so thin but so erotic.
He’s at the door I open it, there is that handsome man that has always had an effect on me. I can not resist and I give him a true welcome hug and I feel him begin to grow against my stomach as I let the hug linger.
To let him know I feel exactly was he does I give him a big smile and lower one strap expose my right breast to him. He steps back and has looks at me as if he is looking at a child that has done something wrong. I stare back a little concerned did I read him wrong.
No he just smiles and says “That is the Nadine I remember and have always cherished.” With that I lower my other strap and begin to push down my nighty, letting him begin to see what waits for him.

Soon I will let him see more.

I started in passionate amazement at the scene unfolding before me. That lovely, sexy woman from my past had only grown more beautiful and more sensual over the years. I throbbed as her gown fell, revealing more and more of that luscious body. Thus far I had concluded that her breasts were still perfect, untouched by the pretenses and excesses of surgery. Her skin was smooth and suple. And her hips, WOW! Those brief panties left little to the imagination as her gown fluttered to the floor. Mature, curvaceous hips centered by a puffy mound and outer flips. No hair as best I could tell. All this and that lovely fuck me smile were almost more than I could handle at one time. I was in an intense state of pure lust.

I started in passionate amazement at the scene unfolding before me. That lovely, sexy woman from my past had only grown more beautiful and more sensual over the years. I throbbed as her gown fell, revealing more and more of that luscious body. Thus far I had concluded that her breasts were still perfect, untouched by the pretenses and excesses of surgery. Her skin was smooth and suple. And her hips, WOW! Those brief panties left little to the imagination as her gown fluttered to the floor. Mature, curvaceous hips centered by a puffy mound and outer flips. No hair as best I could tell. All this and that lovely fuck me smile were almost more than I could handle at one time. I was in an intense state of pure lust.

His lust is obvious as he stares hard at me wishing for my nighty to drop to the ground. I am still standing in the doorway and know the if any neighbor wished they could watch this drama as it unfolds, but I do not care. I wiggle my body and the nighty drop over my hips and lands in a pool around my feet. I now stand before him with just my matching panties which of gotten a little wet as I thought of what was to come.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1509ab.jpg
    IMG_1509ab.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
There was little room for formality at this point. Nadine was amazing. Her mature hips were only covered by a string and a little patch of cotton. I walked to her and kissed her passionately as my hard cock rubbed against her barely covered pussy. I could already sense her wetness and her lust that more than matched mine. Her tongue was warm, probing and urgent. I put my hands on her bare hips and pulled her close to me. She naughtily rubbed against me and smiled. With an impish grin she reached downs during rubbed my hardness through my pants. That drop if precut left a stain on my light colored khakis. Then she withdrew a foot or two as if to tease me as she slipped a finger in the string on both sides of her panties and let them drop to the floor with a wink. Her bare mound was amazing. The smile on her face was nothing less than an invitation.

Panties

She felt the softness of her panties and just how wet they were getting.. His stare toldher that he wanted to see more.. She slipped her hand inside and returned with her wet fingers. Proving her excitement. Then she started to dance her way out of them. While his eyes were glued to her figure

Back