What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay everybody I know this is the GB but perhaps we can dial it back a half notch? I'm saying we can't punch people full on in the face but I remember a time when we were at least trying to make points WHILE telling people to fuck off.
 
Okay everybody I know this is the GB but perhaps we can dial it back a half notch? I'm saying we can't punch people full on in the face but I remember a time when we were at least trying to make points WHILE telling people to fuck off.

Sounds good.
 
SHOCKER: Lawsuit Alleges Cronyism In Obama Administration “Green Energy” Loans. “The lawsuit was filed on behalf of XP Vehicles, Inc. and Limnia, Inc., companies that competed for Department of Energy loans under a Congressionally-authorized program. The owners of XP eventually realized that there was no real competition, and that the whole Department of Energy program was a scam intended to funnel money to Obama and Democratic Party campaign contributors and political allies. They allege in addition that DOE misappropriated proprietary technology that they submitted in connection with their loan applications, and gave that technology to Obama administration cronies.”

This is the same administration that when they "saved" the auto industry and sht down 550 dealerships, 549 were REPOH donators:cool:
 
Love to see it.

What happened Vette? Did you finally grow a conscience? Wait.. I almost forgot who I was talking to here..

Did you fuck up your photobucket account or did the family object to your using a graphic from the memorial board for their dearly departed?

attachment.php
 
I stole it from Google Image, never saw a web site. Somebody, probably from here, tried to hack my Pro account, so I ask them to re-link all of my images. So, when that is complete all images I posted from that account will no longer be available from the old links. I was going to change it anyway, but funny thing is I can still see it, so the that link must still be available to Lit. No?

What are you even talking about?

Go back to bed, gay grandpa.
 
I stole it from Google Image, never saw a web site. Somebody, probably from here, tried to hack my Pro account, so I ask them to re-link all of my images. So, when that is complete all images I posted from that account will no longer be available from the old links. I was going to change it anyway, but funny thing is I can still see it, so the that link must still be available to Lit. No?

No, you can see it because it's in your browser's cache.
 
POINTS AND FIGURES: Everyone’s Moving Away. “People are leaving the less fiscally sound states for other states that are in better fiscal shape. They are also starting to follow jobs. Job growth in states like California has been anemic compared to states like Texas. . . . Long term trends for states that aren’t increasing their populations are not good. The productive classes are leaving. That leaves behind the very wealthy, and the people on government assistance.”
 
the difference between D and R


PRIORITIES: Walker To Cut Income Tax, Rahm To Ban Guns. “Just a little more than an hour apart, but worlds away in leadership are Mayor Rahm Emanuel of Chicago and Wisconsin’s Governor Scott Walker. Thursday, Walker announced today that the budget he will sign this summer will include ‘significant’ cuts to the income tax rates. Rahm, on the other hand, plans to introduce a gun ordinance.”:rolleyes:
 
Hey NIGGER KUZ

DROP DEAD YOU PUTRID PIG


MSNBC: Black Conservatives Are “Dangerous” To Minorities…




Because they could lead their fellow blacks off the Democratic plantation, and the left can’t have that.

Via Newsbusters:


Appearing on the January 10 Martin Bashir program to discuss concerns being expressed by many in Washington — predominantly on the Left — that President Obama’s second-term Cabinet will be less diverse in terms of race and gender than his first term, MSNBC contributor Goldie Taylor took the opportunity to attack minority and women appointees of the George W. Bush Cabinet as self-hating minorities.

“I am much less concerned about the look of the Cabinet than I am the shape of this president’s policies. I think that it’s important to add that presidents like George Walker Bush, you know, had people like [Labor Secretary Elaine] Chao and [Commerce Secretary Carlos] Gutierrez and [Secretary of State Condoleezza] Rice and [HUD Secretary Alphonso] Jackson and [Education Secretary Rod] Paige in his Cabinet, all cultural minorities and women alike, but all very, very dangerous to diverse communities,” Taylor insisted. This isn’t the first time Taylor has taken to MSNBC to excoriate a conservative who happens to be a member of a racial minority as self-loathing
 
HOW’S THAT HOPEY-CHANGEY STUFF WORKIN’ OUT FOR YA? (CONT’D): US Q4 GDP: From 2.5% To Sub 1% in Under Six Months.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top