Letting a man suck your dick

-----------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Simply because

my wife sucks me and I know what it's like. (Fabulous.) But feeling a cock thicken and harden in my mouth, because of what I'm doing, that's what I want to experience.

I would let a man suck my dick.

I haven't decided whether or not I would suck a man's dick, though.

I guess if the right opportunity arose...

Someday maybe.

Nothing wrong with it. I've had guys that give better blow jobs than some of the women I've been with.

I would let a man suck my dick.

I haven't decided whether or not I would suck a man's dick, though.

I guess if the right opportunity arose...

Someday maybe.

That is how my cellmate was. He talked me into sucking his dick but he never sucked mine, and he also made it seem perfectly logical that things should be that way. He was the first guy I ever did things with (or for rather)

That is how my cellmate was. He talked me into sucking his dick but he never sucked mine, and he also made it seem perfectly logical that things should be that way. He was the first guy I ever did things with (or for rather)

Nothing better to do in jail but pump iron or pump ass I guess so why not make the best of it

Oddly enough I rather prefer to give than recieve in the mouth service column. A very interesting mixed perspective, you've a ton of power and control yet you don't its submissive and if you know you're stuff you can take complete control.

I dunno am I weird lol

Oddly enough I rather prefer to give than recieve in the mouth service column. A very interesting mixed perspective, you've a ton of power and control yet you don't its submissive and if you know you're stuff you can take complete control.

I dunno am I weird lol

Pinches your nose n shoves it deep down your throat. Holds a sec then lets you up for air. Only desire I have is to shove it back down. Yea, you do control me:kiss:

Nothing wrong with it. I've had guys that give better blow jobs than some of the women I've been with.

You'd kind of expect guys to be better at it, actually - a guy knows what receiving a blowjob feels like.
I've only ever once received a bj from a guy - to be honest i barely enjoyed it, not because he was bad at it or anything, but because I kept fantasizing that he suddenly got fed up with it, grabbed my hips, turned me over and fucked my ass.

You'd kind of expect guys to be better at it, actually - a guy knows what receiving a blowjob feels like.
I've only ever once received a bj from a guy - to be honest i barely enjoyed it, not because he was bad at it or anything, but because I kept fantasizing that he suddenly got fed up with it, grabbed my hips, turned me over and fucked my ass.
Hey, that sounds like a good way to finish off the night. I would love that whole scenario...

Pinches your nose n shoves it deep down your throat. Holds a sec then lets you up for air. Only desire I have is to shove it back down. Yea, you do control me:kiss:

Teeth on you cock and hands around your balls who has the control?

O yea but would rather be doing the sucking but that is me

Back