50 fucks in 50 states

A road trip turns into a challenge as a guy must have sex in every state. One really long series?

I'd prefer this if this was a European road trip, where you'd have to fuck a girl with a different language or fuck in every country in Europe. But every US. State seems a bit dull to me.

Recently graduated US. College friends backpack across Europe fucking in every Eurozone country.

I'd prefer this if this was a European road trip, where you'd have to fuck a girl with a different language or fuck in every country in Europe. But every US. State seems a bit dull to me.
I already suggested a NATO variant. I suppose the participant could detour into Switzerland, Turkey, and Ukraine for extra credit. I also suggested a Mexican odyssey. Are something like 85 ethnic groups in the 31 states and DF. Could go hunting for Yaquis, Tarahumaras, Huichols, Zapotecs, Olmecs, Mennonites, Mormons, etc.

Followup to USA or NATO romp: After completion, blood tests reveal 50+ new strains of STDs the participant(s) picked up -- and redistributed.

I already suggested a NATO variant. I suppose the participant could detour into Switzerland, Turkey, and Ukraine for extra credit. I also suggested a Mexican odyssey. Are something like 85 ethnic groups in the 31 states and DF. Could go hunting for Yaquis, Tarahumaras, Huichols, Zapotecs, Olmecs, Mennonites, Mormons, etc.

Followup to USA or NATO romp: After completion, blood tests reveal 50+ new strains of STDs the participant(s) picked up -- and redistributed.

An asian road trip could be awesome if you add North Korea.

An asian road trip could be awesome if you add North Korea.
That could be a bit... adventurous. Might have to fuck the border guards.

BING!! (sound of flashbulb going off in my brain)

The road trips to anywhere... it's not just random fucks. No, the targets must be in uniform, and preferably armed -- cops, troops, guards, etc. Should be exciting, hey?

A guy fucking anybody in a uniform? Sounds like a lot of waitresses, stewardesses and the occasional police officer. That also would make for a lot of boring repetitiveness. I'd like it that in some states the guy encounters a female police officer or some such, but to make 50 encounters with uniformed women would again make it stale. (yeah, I know, you were twisting the story up (by suggesting anywhere) so far as to render the main concept of the story insubstantial, as usual (Twist! Twist! :rolleyes: )).

Again, I'll restate using various fetishes in different states would break up the monotony of sex with 50 women, in presumably 50 chapters (or 10 chapters with 5 women in each chapter), would be difficult at best.

One other way to break it up and add interest to the encounters would be to make it over an extended period of time, like a year for instance. Now each state has peculiar festivities throughout the year or even just different settings which add flavor to the mix.
You could just go with beach bunnies and beach scenes in florida, or you could use Fantasy Fest (halloween) in the keys. An obvious gimme would be mardi gras in Louisiana. Skiing with a snow bunny in some of the northern mountainous states... etc etc.

It might also add some interest if some tropes are thrown in. For instance, if the "lucky" guy gets a bunch of trouble in some backwoods states where he messes around with the farmer's daughter which lands him in a shotgun wedding, which he narrowly escapes (natch).

Last edited:
A guy fucking anybody in a uniform? Sounds like a lot of waitresses, stewardesses and the occasional police officer. That also would make for a lot of boring repetitiveness. I'd like it that in some states the guy encounters a female police officer or some such, but to make 50 encounters with uniformed women would again make it stale. (yeah, I know, you were twisting the story up (by suggesting anywhere) so far as to render the main concept of the story insubstantial, as usual (Twist! Twist! :rolleyes: )).

Again, I'll restate using various fetishes in different states would break up the monotony of sex with 50 women, in presumably 50 chapters (or 10 chapters with 5 women in each chapter), would be difficult at best.

One other way to break it up and add interest to the encounters would be to make it over an extended period of time, like a year for instance. Now each state has peculiar festivities throughout the year or even just different settings which add flavor to the mix.
You could just go with beach bunnies and beach scenes in florida, or you could use Fantasy Fest (halloween) in the keys. An obvious gimme would be mardi gras in Louisiana. Skiing with a snow bunny in some of the northern mountainous states... etc etc.

It might also add some interest if some tropes are thrown in. For instance, if the "lucky" guy gets a bunch of trouble in some backwoods states where he messes around with the farmer's daughter which lands him in a shotgun wedding, which he narrowly escapes (natch).

Naw, he hangs out at the front gate of the local military base. Marine, Air Force, Army, he doesn't care, just to that woman is in uniform.

Naw, he hangs out at the front gate of the local military base. Marine, Air Force, Army, he doesn't care, just to that woman is in uniform.

Meter maids qualify too, as long as they're armed.

And no, the series doesn't have to be Fuck 50 Cops 1 Way in 50 States. Each encounter would be totally different, various categories, various twists (Bi, TG, MF+ & FM+ groups, time-warp, multiracial) and encounter strategies (random, romance, forced, paid, whatever). So the trick with the series is to ENSURE such variety. This has the potential to be a tour de force -- or a clusterfuck. YMMV.

Waitresses & Police women are hot.

Waitresses & Police women are hot.

Where the hell do you live? In a fantasy world? True, some of each category are somewhat hot, but most are overworked, middle class, housewives trying to make ends meet, too busy to be sexy.

Well except for Alice over at Mel's Diner. ;)

Where the hell do you live? In a fantasy world? True, some of each category are somewhat hot, but most are overworked, middle class, housewives trying to make ends meet, too busy to be sexy.

I know that dinner LOL! No I don't but I might. No I don't or maybe I do.

(1)I like women in positions of authority(I've said too much) so female police officers are extra extra hot. Handcuffs in the bedroom are the bees knees. It good be the metal because I love piercings too.

(2) I go to a restaurant every weekday for lunch. I see a lot of young attractive waitresses in the restaurants where I frequent. I won't be naming names. Except for Mel.

PS: For the record I am happily married and I've not cheated on my wife with Mel.

but, but, but... not every state has an army base.

It just seems like there are a lot of possibilities that are being closed out by qualifying that only uniformed women need apply. I don't discount that some are military or police, because uniforms are a fetish and I said if you play off fetishes, this would disperse some of the anticipated reiteration I expect to go on.

I'll have to check on that. The USA military (Army, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, Air Force, Astronaut Corps) are everywhere -- and don't forget the recruiters. Also, beside cops (including meter maids) and troops, we have: rent-a-cops (private security); state and federal park & forest rangers; military-garbed historical re-enactors (Revolution, CIvil War, etc); and pathetic wannabees. All fair game.

I know that dinner LOL! No I don't but I might. No I don't or maybe I do.

(1)I like women in positions of authority(I've said too much) so female police officers are extra extra hot. Handcuffs in the bedroom are the bees knees. It good be the metal because I love piercings too.

(2) I go to a restaurant every weekday for lunch. I see a lot of young attractive waitresses in the restaurants where I frequent. I won't be naming names. Except for Mel.

PS: For the record I am happily married and I've not cheated on my wife with Mel.

Mel in the Mel's Diner I'm talking about was a guy. Alice was the "server" (PC police made me say that).

It just seems like there are a lot of possibilities that are being closed out by qualifying that only uniformed women need apply. I don't discount that some are military or police, because uniforms are a fetish and I said if you play off fetishes, this would disperse some of the anticipated reiteration I expect to go on.

Actually they do. If not regular Army, etc. then Reserve bases or National Guard bases. Some even had Coast Guard bases. Or Naval Air Stations. Which are situated inland.

States in which I was stationed or routed through on reassignment -

California
Colorado
Washington
Oregon
Idaho
Montana
North Dakota
South Dakota
Minnesota
Wisconsin
Illinois
Iowa
Wyoming
Nevada
New Mexico
Texas
Arkansas
Mississippi
Alabama
Georgia
Indiana
Ohio
Kentucky
Tennessee
Pennsylvania
New York
New Jersey
Virginia
Delaware
Maryland

Ah hell, every state in the union has at least one military base in it.

Actually it depends on the shift, second shift waitress or hot, typically younger highschool and college girls. 1st and 3rd shift or the older women. Except maybe hooters.

Actually it depends on the shift, second shift waitress or hot, typically younger highschool and college girls. 1st and 3rd shift or the older women. Except maybe hooters.
Most waitresses I've seen do not carry firearms visibly. YMMV. But my scenario requires ARMED uniformed cupcakes. Add the element of danger, eh?

Recently graduated US. College friends backpack across Europe fucking in every Eurozone country.

Let me see, the Eurozone has 18 countries and in the states we have 50, while here we have similar language the regional accents are very different, not different enough to be considered a different language, but enough to make some of the words and phrases totally indecipherable those who were not raise in the local dialect. Try use your locally learned words in Maine, the deep south, California or along the southern border.

I for one would much rather get laid in 50 states then in 19 countries. Simple math says I get well over twice as much pussy as you do.

Think about it. LMAO

I for one would much rather get laid in 50 states then in 19 countries. Simple math says I get well over twice as much pussy as you do.
That's why I earlier suggested a tour of the hundreds of counties in Texas and Tennessee. But, as with your preference, we may have to compare quality vs quantity. If Eurofucks are each 3x as pleasurable as USAfucks, then the Eurotour trumps. If all them rebel TEX+TENN fucks don't know how to use their thangs, then you get to decide: hundreds of lousy encounters, or a few mindblowers?

Let me see, the Eurozone has 18 countries and in the states we have 50, while here we have similar language the regional accents are very different, not different enough to be considered a different language, but enough to make some of the words and phrases totally indecipherable those who were not raise in the local dialect. Try use your locally learned words in Maine, the deep south, California or along the southern border.

Think about it. LMAO

I think about PUSSY like I do FOOD. I'm not a fan of eating KFC every night.

I think about PUSSY like I do FOOD. I'm not a fan of eating KFC every night.
Fortunately, most KFCs are now paired with adjacent TacoBells, so you can swing both ways without changing rooms.

Hmmm, there's another story challenge. Contestants must fuck an employee at every McFood dispensary in a given region. (Inside the store, with GPS+video evidence.) Subway has fewer employees per store than do burger / chicken / taco joints, so they're worth more. Extra credit for screwing under food carts, or every counter in a mall food court.

Well here is an added challenge. Below is how to drive in all of the 48 contiguous states in 113 hours now you gotta get laid in all 48 and still make the trip within 113 hours +10%.

http://twentytwowords.com/how-to-drive-through-all-48-of-the-continental-united-states-in-113-hours/

loquere, do not make the mistake of believing just because we mostly speak some kind of English we are not very different, whether is is because of the region or even by state or in some cases intrastate. I for one am not much of a fan of KFC I usually prefer my meals with a some heat and a fair amount of spice. I can personally attest that even next door neighbor ladies can be very different although both were wonderfully enjoyable.

Mike

Why not "50 First Fucks" as a title - like the movie only she keeps getting fucked over and over again (for the first time of course) by different men. Maybe it has already been done.

Why not "50 First Fucks" as a title - like the movie only she keeps getting fucked over and over again (for the first time of course) by different men. Maybe it has already been done.

I'm not sure what movie you're referring to [EDIT: Okay, it's 50 First Dates, I got it now] but I could see this morphing into SWEATHOG DAY (based on GROUNDHOG DAY) where every day, she loses her virginity over and over again, but to a different person each time. And each time, she does something that precludes an orgasm. The cycle is only broken when she masters her body and experiences climactic bliss via a special lover.

And THEN she becomes a cum slut! They live HEA. Fade to clouds...

Last edited:

I have two daughters who, in their late teens early 20's worked in restaurants, nether could get an early Sat. or Sun. morning shift, all of the more experienced women took those shifts, much harder work and way, way better tips too.

Sat. and Sun. mornings were way more about experience, efficiency and damn good service then pretty and perky.

Oddly enough, my ex-wife and I decided to bring a fridge magnet home whenever we traveled the country. My family is on the west coast and hers is on the east. we lived in the middle.

By the time we got divorced we had between twenty and thirty. She got the magnets in the settlement.

Back