Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pardon my shameless self-plug here... I have a daddy/daughter (though "real" incest and not the older man fantasy/fetish) story up on the site (link in sig line) in case anyone would be interested in reading it. :eek:

Pardon my shameless self-plug here... I have a daddy/daughter (though "real" incest and not the older man fantasy/fetish) story up on the site (link in sig line) in case anyone would be interested in reading it. :eek:

Self-plug, with an anal plug?

Oops, I went there. I am a bad Daddy LOL

Thank you, photo and Hayley. :)
Mom has fibro along with another particularly nasty disease. We were able to do some shopping and lunch today. :) Thankful for her good days, meaning she sometimes has a 4 hr block in the morning when she is somewhat functioning and mobile. :heart:

Photo, that is a lot of hours, little girl!! Grab a nap around the t ball game and have fun with the kiddies. :)

DP, you're always welcome here. Plug away to your hearts content. :rose:

Ra, TX is a little far for me to travel for shovel whacking, so for both of our sakes, I hope everyone there behaves. :D

Rj, you ARE a naughty daddy! Thankfully, we also know you're a big sweetie. :heart:

Mom has fibro along with another particularly nasty disease. We were able to do some shopping and lunch today. :) Thankful for her good days, meaning she sometimes has a 4 hr block in the morning when she is somewhat functioning and mobile. :heart:

Photo, that is a lot of hours, little girl!! Grab a nap around the t ball game and have fun with the kiddies. :)

DP, you're always welcome here. Plug away to your hearts content. :rose:

Ra, TX is a little far for me to travel for shovel whacking, so for both of our sakes, I hope everyone there behaves. :D

Rj, you ARE a naughty daddy! Thankfully, we also know you're a big sweetie. :heart:

Thank you, Cookie. And I'm poorer, having purchased the interns their rewards and thanks for helping me get caught up.

I have fibro too. :heart: I hope you get to feeling as well as possible.

I've had it for far too many years now. I have found that lyrica has helped the pain a lot.

peeking in to let y'all know I'm thinking of you, and I'm not dead. :D I'm hoping my temporary accommodations will be an exercise in brevity, because there's enough "drama" here to fill a library full of books....

Haley: I'm sending you a body bubble..lol. :D stay well, Sweetie.

LOL ok that sounds like a good idea. Or perhaps it's time I make up some of your elixir (not that I can remember what it all was now)

I hate drama

Good days are always a blessing.

"Evening all - at the moment it's good - wasn't sure it was going to stop storming long enough to get home - we were joking about having a slumber party at the hospital and (drum roll please) I got a request (same group as before) to call and schedule an interview - they're willing to do my first interview by phone or in person (about ready to light a match under the house.......JUST JOKING!!!!!! :rolleyes: But really would like to see as much energy moving there too - it will though I know - it's time.....) To all my sisters (and their family members) who have fibro - hugs (warm, soft, gentle, sink-into-them hugs) - best sister/friend for many years has fibro and some days it's all she can do to get up and let the puppies outside. Love and Hugs to all tonight - the Baby Girls and Daddies too - stay safe - be well - know that you are loved":heart:

"Evening all - at the moment it's good - wasn't sure it was going to stop storming long enough to get home - we were joking about having a slumber party at the hospital and (drum roll please) I got a request (same group as before) to call and schedule an interview - they're willing to do my first interview by phone or in person (about ready to light a match under the house.......JUST JOKING!!!!!! :rolleyes: But really would like to see as much energy moving there too - it will though I know - it's time.....) To all my sisters (and their family members) who have fibro - hugs (warm, soft, gentle, sink-into-them hugs) - best sister/friend for many years has fibro and some days it's all she can do to get up and let the puppies outside. Love and Hugs to all tonight - the Baby Girls and Daddies too - stay safe - be well - know that you are loved":heart:

Glad that you made it home safely.
Hugsssss

I'm so glad you got home safely and that's awesome news about that job. So happy for you :heart: fingers and toes crossed that you'll get it and sell the house easily

At

Woohoo on the interview!!!! Girl, you got this!!!!!! Get your boys over to cut back that jungle that we love. It is beautiful, but I barely found your house through the lush honeysuckle, so I know what you mean. Lol Flirt almost walked up to a woman that looked similar to you, from the side today. He got about 5 ft away, walked back, pouting.. .'Not my Peaches'. I hugged him and said he'd see you soon. Don't disappoint your little man. :)

I'm so happy you made it home! That is a tricky road! How is the flooding? I've been getting alerts for that area. Stay safe!

Last edited:

That's great news, Peaches! Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for luck!!
I'm in love with with the prettiest buttercup I've ever seen!
Hello to all the sweet little girls and Daddies!

Last edited:
Lots going on for the folks here!

Congratulations Peaches! You will do awesome! :D

Hayley, one day at a time. Hugs. :rose:

RA, deep breathing! I hope a job comes quickly. :kiss:

CA, hugs. The overtime can be nice for the wallet but not the stress. :rose:

Rj, how's the muse? ;)

Happy Thursday daddies and girls! :kiss::kiss:

At

Woohoo on the interview!!!! Girl, you got this!!!!!! Get your boys over to cut back that jungle that we love. It is beautiful, but I barely found your house through the lush honeysuckle, so I know what you mean. Lol Flirt almost walked up to a woman that looked similar to you, from the side today. He got about 5 ft away, walked back, pouting.. .'Not my Peaches'. I hugged him and said he'd see you soon. Don't disappoint your little man. :)

I'm so happy you made it home! That is a tricky road! How is the flooding? I've been getting alerts for that area. Stay safe!

"Awwww, poor Flirt. :( Nope - can't disappoint either of my men, little man (or the big one we don't talk about in front of him:D) Please tell him I sent him a hug and a MUAAAAAAH smoochie kiss!

The road has been okay - some trees down but not too bad this year all things considered - not sure the river is ever going back down - kids are going to have to find someplace else to play soccer this year I'm afraid!:rolleyes:

Thanks too for the good wishes to you and Daddy Stan and to everyone! Nice to come home at night and feel the love and warmth of family! Love and Hugs to all and back at ya INL-Happy Thirstday....I mean....Thursday!:D":heart:

Lots going on for the folks here!

Congratulations Peaches! You will do awesome! :D

Hayley, one day at a time. Hugs. :rose:

RA, deep breathing! I hope a job comes quickly. :kiss:

CA, hugs. The overtime can be nice for the wallet but not the stress. :rose:

Rj, how's the muse? ;)

Happy Thursday daddies and girls! :kiss::kiss:

Thank you.

I hope you have a great day. How are you?

Good morning/ evening! :rose:

Peaches, I just passed on the love to out Flirt & he wants you to have some kisses too! Muaaah!

Hi Daddy, INL , Hayley, Ra, Rj, Photo and anyone else that stops in. :)

Just dropping by to say hello to the little girls and daddies! Hope your pre-Friday is going well.
Peaches, any word on the interview?
Hello to RJ, Hayley and INL.
Thank you for the v-tour today my sweet Buttercup! As you birthday month slowly sets, I want to wish you a happy birthday one more time! Love you madly!

Last edited:
Good morning/ evening! :rose:

Peaches, I just passed on the love to out Flirt & he wants you to have some kisses too! Muaaah!

Hi Daddy, INL , Hayley, Ra, Rj, Photo and anyone else that stops in. :)

"Awwwwwww-tell Flirt man thanks! I miss his hugs and smoochie kisses (miss his Mom's too but his are so much noisier and gigglier and squirmier and more ticklish)! And Daddy Stan - I sent an email today saying that I could arrange to be there in person either next Wednesday or Friday, or that I could arrange to be available by phone on Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday - their preference - haven't heard back yet but I will.:)"

I'm excited for Peaches, both in her job hunt and her pending visit with Cookie and Flirt! Yay.. Group hug!

Thank you to everyone whose sent good vibes my way. They are always appreciated.

Just really popping on to say hi! And hope everyone has a wonderful evening! :kiss:

I'm excited for Peaches, both in her job hunt and her pending visit with Cookie and Flirt! Yay.. Group hug!

Thank you to everyone whose sent good vibes my way. They are always appreciated.

Just really popping on to say hi! And hope everyone has a wonderful evening! :kiss:

I've not been around much lately and would like to add my good wishes and prayers to those of all the others. Please keep that optimism going.:rose:

And a cheery good morning to all the precious littles and Daddies here and everywhere, wherever you may be.

I've not been around much lately and would like to add my good wishes and prayers to those of all the others. Please keep that optimism going.:rose:

And a cheery good morning to all the precious littles and Daddies here and everywhere, wherever you may be.

ditto.

... but it's a good afternoon from me over here.

Hugs to you for that ^^^ Thank you, FS :kiss:
ditto.

Abrazos y besos a Papi GA... Por qué está en España?

ditto.

Well that makes two of us GA.......Nice to see you my old friend!.....:)

And to all of the little girls........:kiss:'s

And of course to my Little One......:heart:.......Wow.....still pondering how fast a year has pasted and you still are as amazing as ever........:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back