BDSM Thread - Show Us Your Face!

Because in my family it's been customary to take a pic on the first day of school...

Me on my first day of school this semester. Sorry the pic is really bad, because once again, I forgot to open the curtains (but it's kinda okay if you look at it on a really small screen, so I recommend doing that :)).

As a child it was fun to look at the first day of school pics and see yourself grow up and get taller. As an adult it's much less fun because you tend to grow horizontally rather than vertically. Higher heels might be the solution? :D

Looking good seela, don't be too critical on yourself, everything looks mighty fine to me.

Ok you both are BEAUTIFUL!!! Plp I love your hair... ♡♡♡ guh ok 2 minutes exactly.

Nope... it's up *hides*

Aaand back down ♡♡ lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
So not a weirdo at all, very pretty! I love your wild hair. :)

Because in my family it's been customary to take a pic on the first day of school...

Me on my first day of school this semester. Sorry the pic is really bad, because once again, I forgot to open the curtains (but it's kinda okay if you look at it on a really small screen, so I recommend doing that :)).

As a child it was fun to look at the first day of school pics and see yourself grow up and get taller. As an adult it's much less fun because you tend to grow horizontally rather than vertically. Higher heels might be the solution? :D

Seela,
You are adorable!
:heart:

Alrighty then. All the lit guys with beards ♡♡♡ well done. ;)

You are all cordially invited down to my half of the world so you can post at some more appropriate times of the day and night please.

Because beer kinda is the best. Second to none. Except maybe doing laundry and zucchini.

Beer really is the best. As, apparently is white on white on white. I agree with plp - very pretty indeed. Thanks for sharing.

Back