The Wolves Heart

Her insides started to milk him as she got tighter closer to her orgasm, the final changes being the most painful she screamed a human scream that turned into a howl. "Show me how much you missed me"
 
He continued to pound her hard grunting and howling as his lover's insides milking his cock. He continued to make love to her feeling himself growing closer and closer with each thrust until he grabs her hops driving himself deep into her unleashing his seed into her filling her womb.
 
She cried out syncing what she told him to be true. She panted heavily as she did she reverted to her human side. She felt her stomach knowing they were there. And the litter would be the largest.
 
He stood there panting waiting for his erection to go down so that they could separate from eachother when he dinally calmed down he gave her a hug.
 
She smiled cuddling with him her eyes closed content. There lives starting all over. She loved him so much her hand on her belly. "I need a name"
 
"Why don't you use your old name if you remember it?" Jake asked her as he kissed her cheek.
 
Her memory was still bad but was getting clearer, she closed her eyes running through all the memories she had so far, she opened up her eyes when she saw it. "My name was Delilah"
 
Jake's smiled and pulled Delilah closer to him before smirking a bit. "You know we really should make up for lost time... we also have to make sure that you are well bred so that our litter will be born." He said as he moved his hand to her sex teasing her lower lips
 
She managed to mend. So hang on to anything. I know what your doing which helps. "Make what up?" she grinned teasing him
 
Jake smiled before spreading Delilah's legs saying "I think you can guess what I am talking about in a bit." He moved between her legs then kissed her.
 
Del tilted her head playing hard to get but then when he moved over her she could not help but smile. Stroking his cheek. "I am glad you made it through the war, I know one is brewing which is why we should move our pack. I don't want to this has been home for centuries but these humans? they are making weapons that are much worse then we have seen"
 
"I know my love don't worry we have more important thing to worry about right now like making sure you are pregnant so we can have our litter like we have always planned." He said kissing her lips.
 
She smiled nodding "Yes still though our warriors should be on high alert" she said before he kissed her, it felt incredible.
 
"Don't worry they are we have half on guard duty and half mating right now and they will switch off so you do not have to worry but for one thing and that is getting yourself pregnant." He said with his eyes now glowing and his cock fully erect. His werewolf side was trying to take over again so it could mate again.
 
Back
Top