The Hairpulling Thread

White bull...you are on fire.

Thank you for this thread and bringing more people into the cafe.

Just doing my civic duty.

premarital-sex-1.jpg

Denny & Dollie

As much as we check the BDSM forums and look at some wild bondage photos, my wife and I are still not into anything causing pain or discomfort. In our later years we have experimented and practiced, even with the help of friends.
But photos like this turn us both on and we want to do it more. At this time I am post radiation treatment and still not able to perform. So we are left to finding a willing partner so I can watch and my wife can enjoy something like this.
The more we are here on Lit the more we come out of our secret world. For us time is running out. Thank you whiteBull and everyone for keeping us young.

As much as we check the BDSM forums and look at some wild bondage photos, my wife and I are still not into anything causing pain or discomfort. In our later years we have experimented and practiced, even with the help of friends.
But photos like this turn us both on and we want to do it more. At this time I am post radiation treatment and still not able to perform. So we are left to finding a willing partner so I can watch and my wife can enjoy something like this.
The more we are here on Lit the more we come out of our secret world. For us time is running out. Thank you whiteBull and everyone for keeping us young.

Denny and Dollie, love to you both.

Back