ASSHAT AWARDS: Even more of the Best of the Worst PMs & emails received

He's 2/3 my age.
"I want to train you to be my perfect little slut. Who gets off on being used, humiliated, displayed, played with, loved, and cherished."
It's so counter to almost everything I've ever written in here, I really think it must be a joke.

If he's 2/3 your age, you need to report him. We shouldn't have 16 yr olds posting on Lit (do the math ;))

brought to you today be the number 8 :D

If he's 2/3 your age, you need to report him. We shouldn't have 16 yr olds posting on Lit (do the math ;))

brought to you today be the number 8 :D

Either you're being flattering, or you're misreading me - 16 is 1/3 my age. 2/3 is ... well, 16 x 2.

:rose:

We are ok, but you know it would be good not to have to be, and it's really good to have the reminder there are the men around who are chivalrous. 😘 It's reassuring for some of us.

Many men are chivalrous, but I like to sometimes just vent. That's how I see this thread: the women and men who are receiving the PMs to speak up. Yes?
I like that my friends have my back, but I also like to have my own back.

Original Thread said:
RULES (Lits rules by the way .. not mine):

DO PROTECT and RESPECT the sender's right to anonymity (sp? ... hell i'll look it up on spell checker later).
DO NOT provide real names.
DO NOT provide nicknames/account names/IDs/screen names ... whichever you choose to call them.
DO NOT provide any personal and/or identifiable information such as email addresses, phone numbers, addresses etc.
DO NOT provide a picture of the person who sent you the email or PM .. unless you can prove to Manu or Laurel or Catalina or Marquis and any other admin or MOD who requests said proof from you.
DO NOT do anything else on this thread that is against that the 'terms of service' (TOS) or 'terms of agreement' (TAO) or whatever you want to call that big ass 'rule thingy' you agreed to when you registered for an account at Literotica.

Just posting the rules because they'll be needed. Regulars may or may not know them and newbies definitely won't know them so here they are.

Please remove the name description. There are very few rules here, but there are reasons for those few that we actually have and it's not supposed to be a competition how to creatively circumvent those rules.

This request goes also to everyone who fully quoted the text.

Thanks in advance.

Rules. It's just another way of protecting the asshats.
Cookie is nothing if not creative, and it's not like the guy doesn't hit up every woman here. Those of us who have received his lively PMs will recognize him, fer sure. What's wrong with that?
By all means, let's not ruffle his feathers!

Cookie is nothing if not creative, and it's not like the guy doesn't hit up every woman here. Those of us who have received his lively PMs will recognize him, fer sure. What's wrong with that?

It's not about protecting asshats. It's forum rules. Private messages are private. The rules cover everyone regardless of the content of the PM or how much we don't like them. Everyone may know who it is or everyone may not. If your PMs were shared on the board, would you like that? I for one wouldn't want people to know my PM business as I tend to share more intimate details of myself there.

I agree with Primalex here. The few rules we have at Lit are largely about privacy and free speech. And, just as with free speech concerns in the public square sometimes, following the rules can feel as if the rules exist only to protect those whom we dislike or detest. That someone is flagrantly awful does not strip them of their right to privacy. Nor does being exceptionally nice strip someone of the obligation to protect others' privacy by following the rules.

I get it. I don't break the rules.

I do appreciate cookie's creativity in calling out the asshat, who of course, will carry on unscathed.

I get it. I don't break the rules.

I do appreciate cookie's creativity in calling out the asshat, who of course, will carry on unscathed.

It seems possible that the sender might not be unscathed at all. My guess is that people who behave like this guy are desperate for personal attention and want to be seen as worthy of that attention. But being called out here could be doing just the opposite for him, and that could be quite painful for the sender. So, maybe mission accomplished anyway.

Once in awhile people tell me:"Hey, Primalex, you know...if you would request things nicely, people would maybe more inclined to listen."

I usually reply:"You know, that's not true that's only what you wish would be true. These days, when you ask nicely, people think you don't really mean what you are saying, being polite is seen as weakness. Asking nicely does not improve your chance of people listening."

And maybe they say:"No, you are just cynical, trust me, try it the nice way the next time."

And then I think:"Well, I'm an arrogant bastard but I don't rule out the possibility that I'm wrong. I could give it a shot again in being nice for a change. There isn't that much I lose, except some of my precious time."

---

So. I have said what I had to say. I did it in a decent way I think. You can choose what you do with what I said; but what you do with it, will of course have an effect on me, too, in the end. I'm not going to repeat what I've already said and I'm not going to discuss why it's a bad idea when people themselves make the decision which rules they like to follow and which not. I don't have anything more to add.

It seems possible that the sender might not be unscathed at all. My guess is that people who behave like this guy are desperate for personal attention and want to be seen as worthy of that attention. But being called out here could be doing just the opposite for him, and that could be quite painful for the sender. So, maybe mission accomplished anyway.

Boo. Hoo.

Once in awhile people tell me:"Hey, Primalex, you know...if you would request things nicely, people would maybe more inclined to listen."

I usually reply:"You know, that's not true that's only what you wish would be true. These days, when you ask nicely, people think you don't really mean what you are saying, being polite is seen as weakness. Asking nicely does not improve your chance of people listening."

And maybe they say:"No, you are just cynical, trust me, try it the nice way the next time."

And then I think:"Well, I'm an arrogant bastard but I don't rule out the possibility that I'm wrong. I could give it a shot again in being nice for a change. There isn't that much I lose, except some of my precious time."

---

So. I have said what I had to say. I did it in a decent way I think. You can choose what you do with what I said; but what you do with it, will of course have an effect on me, too, in the end. I'm not going to repeat what I've already said and I'm not going to discuss why it's a bad idea when people themselves make the decision which rules they like to follow and which not. I don't have anything more to add.

That's fine. I have no problem disagreeing with anyone.
This is a discussion, yes?
Rules are not being broken.

No, it's me telling you in a nice way to shut the fuck up.

As if you're the boss of me.
Shut the fuck up, yourself.

You just posted again to tell us why you weren't going to post again. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the quality of messages deteriorating? I get the shortest offensive messages imaginable. Do people really truly think theyll get a response? I just delete them. However it is nice to know im not alone lol

Oh for fuck's sake

Glad we got the obligatory, self righteous, hall monitor speech out of the way. Feel better about yourselves now? Good.

No, it's me telling you in a nice way to shut the fuck up.

Nice to see that those rules don't apply to openly acting like a childish cunt because someone else disagrees with you.

Now tell me to shut the fuck up, go on, I like it :D

A math lesson and a review of forum rules. It's a good day in the Cafe.

I will say it wasn't specifically the sender's name. I did know the rules, but in Trump-like fashion, I thought I could skirt around them. I know if someone outed one of my PMs and said this came from c00kie kitty or chocolate chip pussy or even that glittery bitch, it might be clear who it came from.

Lesson learned. Moving along.

Geeze louise. I'm sitting in a parking lot waiting to go therapy and I'm getting all riled up from a lit asshats thread. I was just jazzed I got a fucking asshat pm. How lame is that?? (Adds to list of things to discuss in the next hour)

I skirted around a rule. Shouldnta done it.

Enough said.

Nice to see that those rules don't apply to openly acting like a childish cunt because someone else disagrees with you.

Now tell me to shut the fuck up, go on, I like it :D

No, I'm telling you that your verb 'apply' makes no sense here. The rules apply to everyone. But there is no rule against acting like a childish cunt for any reason or no reason. I know, it's a fairly difficult concept to understand, but I'm sure if you invest a few days of your brain power, you can figure it out. :rose:

:rolleyes: I expect this thread to wreck when dudes out themselves as the sender. This is ridiculous.

No, I'm telling you that your verb 'apply' makes no sense here. The rules apply to everyone. But there is no rule against acting like a childish cunt for any reason or no reason. I know, it's a fairly difficult concept to understand, but I'm sure if you invest a few days of your brain power, you can figure it out. :rose:

Childish cunt is not often your default, yet you seem to be good at it, so I'm glad you're not breaking The Rules.

Oooooooo, I get all squishy when you put that cosmetically overweight Napoleon complex on full display by acting superior and pointing out semantics. Next, go back to pretending you're above all of this until the next opportunity to waste everyone's time by flying in the face of your own image presents itself :kiss:

Back