Brother's secret(closed)

Julie lay back and could feel Matt moan while he was about to come.
She could feel his large member tense up and begin to spurt.
That was all she needed to begin her own orgasm, as it shook through her body... something so primal she hadn't felt like that since her first one.
She felt the spasms... She must have counted at least 7 or 8 spasms, each one releasing a huge rope of hot creamy come.

when he finally finished, he pulled out and his come followed immediately after just oozing out thick and white, contrasting her freshly fucked hole.
"That was amazing" matt exclaimed.
Julie sighed... "I havent been fucked like that... well never...I'm glad it was you. I can't wait to do it again."
She paused...
"Dont forget Maddy is coming over this afternoon... I can't wait to tell her how much she is going to love you!"
 
Matt sat up on the bed when Julie started talking. He finally caught his breath and looked at his cum oozing from her pussy. He reached down rubbing his fingers along the side of her slit. "That was the best sex I've ever had." Matt said admiring his sister's naked body.

Matt grinned when Julie mentioned her friend coming over later. "Are you going to tell her we had sex?" He asked curiously wondering how her friend would react if she told her. Matt reached over and grabbed a half empty bottle of water from the night before and drank a few big sips holding it out to Julie offering her some.
 
Julie grinned as Matt touched her newly destroyed pussy with his come still oozing out.

"She's cool..."Julie said. "Plus... when I do come back from detention, I'll probably want a round with all of us."

Julie took the water and drank. She hadn't realized how much Matt had wore her out and how thirsty she got.
 
"I'll be looking forward to that." Matt said looking at the time. They had been at this for nearly two hours and they were now both late, or was totally worth it. "I'll make sure to keep your friend entertained until you get here." He grinned as he climbed off of his bed starting to gather clothes to put on. "I really gotta get going to work Julie. I am really happy you are my manager now though." Matt made sure to give his sister a quick passionate kiss before leaving for work.

Matt strolled in a couple hours late to his job and got an earful from his boss. He didn't care though he just had amazing sex so nothing was gonna put him in a bad mood. He worked at a warehouse and his job was to pull orders and load trucks. A lot of heavy lifting which he also didn't mind because it was like working out at work.

As they say went on Matt wondered how things were gonna go with his sister's friend later. The time finally came for him to go home. He punched out and was home in about fifteen minutes. Upon his arrival he went to his room to straighten it up and get changed into jeans and a nice grey polo. Then he went downstairs and grabbed a beer and made a sandwich and watched tv waiting for Maddy's arrival.
 
18 year old Maddie got the phone call from Julie that morning.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/e72b33f899279da1c4517dd05d0f2aa7/tumblr_ojd7cvOD5H1u5p90zo1_540.jpg

she couldnt believe she had fucked her own brother, but even though she looked innocent, Maddie was pretty much 24/7 horny. Her and Julie had played around before, but she had never shared a cock with her, much less her and her brother together, she had to admit, she was pretty hot for it.

When the afternoon came, she made sure to arrive at their house right on time.. and rang the bell.
 
Matt heard the doorbell rang and got up walking to the door. Checking the mirror by the door to make sure he looked alright. He opened the door to see the pretty young looking teen standing in front of him wearing a blue shirt and short denim skirt. "Hi you must be Maddie." He said holding out his hand. "I'm Matt but I guess my sister already told you about me."

He stepped aside motioning for her to come inside. When she walked past he looked down at her ass. They made their way into the living room. "Can I get you anything? Water, beer, anything?"
 
Maddie was greeted by Matt. "Whoa... he's handsome" she thought.

As he let her in, she walked into the house and noticed things were semi familliar (she had visted a few occasions for Julie.)

Hi Matt... she smiled big.

"Oh the thing that man can do to me," she thought.

As matt offered her a drink, she nodded. "beer or liqour if you have it," she said. "I think we will have more fun 'getting to know each other' if we are a bit buzzed dont you think?"
 
Matt chuckled hearing what Maddie said. "I like the way you think Maddie." Matt went into the kitchen and made them some rum and cokes then went back to the living room. "Hope rum and coke is okay." He said handing her a glass as he sat down next to her. He made the drink pretty strong to help out with their buzz. "Julie never mentioned how beautiful you are."
 
Maddie took the glass happily and sat down with a hearty gulp. She smiled at the compliment. "Julie never said you were so handsome either..." Maddie smiled. "I guess she was trying to keep you all to herself haha."
She pauses. "So I have to ask, because I think it's soooo hot... did you two really... I mean really?"
 
Matt grinned at Maddie as she complimented his looks. While he was in the middle of a big sip she asked if him and his sister really had sex. He finished his sip and looked over at Maddie. Running his thumb along the edge of his glass. 'She thinks it's hot?!' Matt thought to himself. 'this girl must be naughty as hell.'

"She told you did she?" He took another sip from the drink. "Uh yeah it's true. This morning things got really heated between us and one thing led to another." Matt started thinking back to having sex with Julie and was starting to get aroused. "You really think that it's hot?"
 
Maddie kept drinking.
When Matt answered she couldn't help but grin.
"Yeah... I guess I look really innocent, guys always tell me that, but I think what you guys did is super hot. I mean, that's one of the main reasons I came over. I've never done it with sibs at the same time.. I guess a lot of people cant say they have."

"You have to tell me... how heated it got."
 
"Oh really? I have too?" Matt asked teasing the sexy brunette. He downed the rest of his drink and then proceeded to refill his drink and top off Maddie's as well. "Take a look at these." Matt said handing Maddie his phone that had the pictures he took of his sister licking and sucking his cock. "I didn't get pictures of my cock inside of her unfortunately." He added as he watched Maddie scroll through the secret folder on his phone that had all the naughty pictures he took.
 
Maddie gladly took another drink after he refreshed it.

Sipping her glass she proceeded to scroll through the pictures.
"Geeee--zus..." she thought, "look at that cock"
As she moved from pic to pic, she could see Julie's pretty little face taking more of Matt's tool.
"Wow..." she said. as she kept looking.
When she was done, she was smiling wickidly at him. "sooo when are you going to take me upstairs?" she purred. "I might need a headstart before little sis comes home and takes up your attention."
 
Matt watched as Maddie examined the pictures loving how she was grinning wickedly at them. He thought it was so hot how she got turned on by them having sex instead of weirded out. Matt took his phone when she handed it back to him. "A little eager to get started are we?" Matt asked running a finger along her inner thigh right to the entrance of her skirt then he pulled away. "I like that."

Matt stood up and took Maddox's hand and led her up to his room. Once they were in he closed the door behind them. "Well this is my room." He said motioning his hand over his room. From his chair in the corner to the desk with computer and lamp on it, nightstand next to his king size bed that had grey covers on it, a dresser with a tv on the top of it next to his closet. "So feel free to get comfy." Matt said sipping his drink as he walked over to his bed and sat on the edge of it. He always liked seeing if the girls would make the first move to see how naughty they were.
 
Maddie looked around the room and then at Matt as he sat down sipping his drink.
She smiled as he motioned for her to make herself comfortable.
She sat her drink on the nightstand. Standing over him unbuttoned her denim skirt and let it fall to the floor revealing a tiny white thong. She took off her shirt and matching white bra and got on the bed in only her white panties. kneeling .

https://68.media.tumblr.com/78916c0dea4d9887f7e3ac5dac4e9ca4/tumblr_o3bb40nxwt1s23k7oo1_540.jpg

"OK... I'm comfy"
 
Matt watched the young innocent looking teen start to undress for him. "God damn you have a nice body." Matt said as he admired Maddie's practically naked body. He climbed on the bed and approached Maddie. He placed a hand on her neck and one of her hip and pulled her in for a soft kiss. That kiss then erupted into a passionate make out session.

His big hand sliding up along her side and he cupped her big perky breast. Squeezing and caressing it with his big hand. "I'd say we are getting acquainted rather quickly." Matt teased looking down at her sexy body. His cock growing in his pants. "We should take some pictures for Julie to let her know how well we are getting along."
 
Maddie sank into MAtt's kiss
he was a great kisser. as he touched her, electricty coursed through her, she could feel her little thong getting wet already.
When he mentioned pictures. She nodded. She couldnt wait to see that big member for herslef
 
Matt grinned and grabbed his phone. He leaned in to kiss Maddie making sure to snap a picture of them kissing showing their tongues rubbing together. "Nadir showed up Julie, we are getting to know each other very well." He added as a caption and sent the picture. "I guess I should get comfy like you."

Matt peeled his shirt off letting Maddie see his abs. Then he undid his pants and took them off so he was just in his grey boxer briefs. The bulge from his hard cock was straining the fabric. "So what other pictures should we take Maddie?" He asked teasingly. He reached over to grab her round ass. Squeezing her flesh and moving his hand to make her lush cheeks jiggle.
 
Now maddie was a petite girl but her curves were an anamoly for someone so tiny. she giggled as Matt grabbed her ass. "maybe you can take pictures of me doing what Julie did." Maddie smirks as she reaches for Matts waistband pulling it down to set his raging hard on free
 
Matt grinned when Maddie suggested what she did and pulled his waistband down freeing is big hard cock. Maddie was just how he liked his girls, Matt liked them looking innocent but having a naughty side. Matt took his boxers the rest of the way off tossing then to the floor that was covered with his and Maddie's clothes.

"I like the way you think." Matt said pulling Maddie in for a deep kiss. "i don't think you'll be needing these." Matt said into the kiss as he started pulling down Maddie's white thong. He was already obsessed with her bubble butt. He bent down to place kisses over it while caressing her cheeks.
 
Maddie cooed as Matt kissed her cheeks. She proceeded to touch his rock hard member, her little hands barely able to close around them.
"My my Matt..." she said, "Is it going to fit?" She playfully giggled showing that whether it was or not, they were going to have fun trying.
 
Matt sighed with pleasure when he felt Maddie's hand and heard what she said. He started kissing his way up to her body adding a lot in her breasts and he started licking her nipples. When he was done they were shiny from his saliva. "Only one way to find out Maddie." Matt said gazing into her eyes. Matt knew they were going to have lots of fun together and hoped she was going to be one of his new regulars. His big hands squeezing and caressing her soft warm perky tits.
 
Maddie moaned a little as Matt played with her breasts. Her legs naturally opened as an invitation for Matt to use her as a playground.
She lightly stroked his raging hard on.
 
When Maddie laid back on the bed and spread her legs Matt's eyes went right to her bare pussy. "Look at that pussy.." Matt said softly as he let his hand run down to the teen's bald mound. Running his fingers along her smooth soft lips. Using his two fingers he spread her pussy slightly. "Such a pretty pink pussy." He added before he bent down and he pressed his lips against Maddie's lower set of lips.

Opening his mouth he let his moist tongue run along Maddie's slit. After a few licks he locked eyes with the teen, "tastes even better than it looks." After he spoke he went right back to licking Maddie's pussy. Savoring the taste of her sweet juices. Matt considered himself a master of cunnilingus from all the practice he had over the years he knew all the right spots to hit to pleasure a girl.
 
Back
Top