young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
30

Just turned thirty....hopefully i can still be considered a young guy with a thing for older men
 
in my experience, great to know about but difficult to meet. Reading posts from palmharbordiver and dand8619 both give me half a woodie and a smile. I am very new to this bi with boundaries thing but am proceeding with full expectancy that young guys like you two can enjoy the company of an older but no less enthusiastic guy like me.

:).... Agreed, but very hard to meet. Older guys are often more difficult to find, and then near impossible to convince your serious. Then sometimes there can be an issue with disparity of.....well.. appetite. But when you find it i know you enjoy!
 
:).... Agreed, but very hard to meet. Older guys are often more difficult to find, and then near impossible to convince your serious. Then sometimes there can be an issue with disparity of.....well.. appetite. But when you find it i know you enjoy!

Young enough for Kiera:kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
So nice to see that there are younger guys who don't mind getting together with older men like myself..Hope springs eternal!!:D
 
i had to join this forum just cause i started reading this thread and i was getting so horny. i love older men. i am 31 now and i have always fantisized about being used by an older daddy type. i love bears with tats and a bit of a belly with a nice cock and ass for me to lick and taste every thing. and the only thing that gets me more ecited than one old man is getting used by multiple old men. mmmmmmmm

When I was in my mid twenties I used to have a regular fuck buddy who fits that description exactly. He was 55 and loved younger guys, he was a biker and worked as a builder so he was totally masculine, dominant and loved to power fuck. He also had enough fetishes to keep us both busy enough that our meetings were never just a night together.
 
Just turned thirty....hopefully i can still be considered a young guy with a thing for older men

Well, I'm 42 and still find some guys who are 55+ that see me as younger. I've been bi (or acting on it) for about 20 years. I've almost always preferred older gay men, professional types who are discreet. There are always going to be some percentage of them that are into younger guys as a fetish; those guys only want a really young guy.

But, I've discovered that there are some really fun older men who really prefer a man in his 30s/40s because we are a bit more settled and "the plumbing still works." My current bud is a soft-spoken self-employed businessman; a lot of his work is outside and he's physically active so he's in good shape and masculine. I've never been too submissive, but with this guy - - - wow.
 
When I was a young man I considered anyone over 30 to be old. Now, at 52, I consider anyone under 35 to be young.

And yeah, it is nice to think that getting together with a younger guy is possible. And the thought of exploring a firm young body certainly gets me going.
 
So many older guys posting lately. Unfortunately Im not close to any of you but Id love to chat...send me a message.
 
When I was in my mid twenties I used to have a regular fuck buddy who fits that description exactly. He was 55 and loved younger guys, he was a biker and worked as a builder so he was totally masculine, dominant and loved to power fuck. He also had enough fetishes to keep us both busy enough that our meetings were never just a night together.

What kinds of fetishes?
Care to share a few stories?
 
This thread...

This thread got me thinking... Thus far, I've only been with guys about my age or older than me who also crossdressed. But this thread got me thinking about the younger/older dynamic and how it might change my predisposition. So I'm mid-50s, dominant bisexual crossdresser. Love submissive crossdressers, and I'd love to enjoy the company of someone who fits that description and who is in his 20s. But another part of me just wants to be a slut to a hot, masculine, hung married guy in his 30s.

Call me confused. Or maybe I just have a lot of unfulfilled fantasies...

:heart: Trayci
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top