How to post a pic

sub4Dom

Virgin
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Posts
7
I have been recently told I have to post a pic but I don’t know how. So I’m hoping someone can help me out.
 
:confused:

Oh. I get it. Power transfer.

Um, I don't know diddly. NOBODY wants to see pics of this fabulousness (belch- excuse me)

But, you might try looking in this sticky up at the top of the forum.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1200723

Maybe there's something in there that might be useful.

*Edit to add; started going through the FAQ sticky http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=358426

and found a link to this thread about embedding pics
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=600108

Like I say, I don't know since it's never been something I tried to do, but maybe that might help with what you are trying to do?
 
Last edited:
Who told you, you had to post a picture? Did they say it had to be a picture of you?

There is no rule about having to post a picture of yourself, unless that is what you want to do. But looking at the screen name you chose I can see why you would want to do as your a "Told".

Don't forget to post it here too. We would like to see you in all your glory. ;)
 
I don't need to know how to post a pic but I'd really like to know how to make a post on a thread. Like this, I can reply to a post but I can't figure out how to make an original post. Can you help me.
Cheers, Jay
 
Maybe I just figured it out. The line above says "Quick reply" but it's actually a post.
LOL
 
Click back to the forums then click on the forum you want to start a new thread in...then click on the New Thread button at the top.
 
Hi 47 yrs old crossdresserand in California looking for others to chat trade pics possibly meet up.:nana::nana::caning::D
 
Back
Top