Need Male Writing Partner

Goddessglampiress

Experienced
Where do I put a message out seeing if anyone would be interested in possibly becoming a writing partner? I was told maybe here. I'm not published (except some poetry) but have 2 finished novels and am working on a 3rd-a paranormal romance/erotica. Maybe between the ages of 23-43-considering what I'm writing about?

I've got writers block because I need a male perspective and a male to write his parts. I would, of course, start with a test story to see if we flow and if so...who knows what's next? Its been a long time since I've been able to write and I'm very excited about getting back into it full time. I hope to have a story put on here and then maybe have a published book whether it be an ebook or otherwise.

If this does not belong here I'm sorry for wasting space. I didn't know where else to go and admin didn't write back. Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
What category do you write for? What are your strengths and weaknesses as a writer?

Writing partner

I wouldn't say I write a certain type...and I've never had anything on here. At the moment I'm working on a paranormal romance/erotica... But I'm looking for a male to write stories that may be put on here...and I always do a test story to see if I flow with people.

Strengths: I see the characters in my head based on fantasies I've had. I feel I describe everything to a T.

Weaknesses: Need a male perspective to give me depth and more insight as to what a male sees and feels based on what I write.

Last edited:
I specialize in erotic romances, and occasionally dabble in fantasy. Feel free to browse my stories (linked on my sig-line) and let me know if you see a match. I'm always up for collaborating!

I might be interested. My specialty is writing Sci-Fi and Fantasy, but I have also managed several urban fantasy role playing games in the past, so I know the tropes and I can build varied characters. It's been some time since I've written with someone, but my last attempt ("The Big Catch", see my stuff below) went pretty well.

Some caveats though. English is only my second language and I'm blind. On the other hand, my handicap does allow for a rather unique perspective on descriptions.

Shoot me a PM if you want to touch base.

Back