What Do You Know About Intersex?

NOIRTRASH

Literotica Guru
I suspected it but didn't know its name.

“Intersex” is a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male."

Last edited:
sample_cfb1d15d477b2f20e7b32a50b31ebdb6.jpg

Such people aren't trannies.

Intersex is a biological/anatomical condition you are born with. It means you are born with reproductive organs that do not fall neatly into the usual male/female category. Some people are male in the sense of being born with an XY chromosome, but their male sexual organs don't develop, and they may be raised as females because their organs look more like female organs.

It's not at all the same thing as transsexual.

Intersex is a biological/anatomical condition you are born with. It means you are born with reproductive organs that do not fall neatly into the usual male/female category. Some people are male in the sense of being born with an XY chromosome, but their male sexual organs don't develop, and they may be raised as females because their organs look more like female organs.

It's not at all the same thing as transsexual.

I was born in 1962 with both male and female parts. I only found out in 1993 that my mother took certain drugs through a federal government program that they were testing.

Back