The King and I (closed)

Charlie let out a groan as she felt Dave cum for the second time. She let out a little sigh as he nuzzled against her throat, biting her skin ever so lightly until she shivered. She whimpered, turning her cheek against his own, sharing the beautiful moment with him as he slowly lowered her to the ground one more time.

She didn't even question him as he kissed her senseless again, kissing her with a passion that she hadn't known before him. Her held her heart in his hands and she knew that she belonged in his arms, no matter where that was.
 
After a long while the kiss did draw to an end and he looked down at her, smiled and playfully tapped a finger on her nose,

"Well I wasn't tired when I came here, you seemed to have exhausted me."

He gave her a grin and a gentle kiss once more,

"Let's finish the shower? I think I hear a bed calling my name."
 
"You're always tired, Dave." She said with a grin, stealing one last kiss before she turned to actually take a shower.

It wasn't too much longer before she took his hand and led him back into the bedroom. After what they had just done, Charlotte wasn't about to let him hurry off into the darkness. She wanted to sleep at his side, unashamed of anything that they had done in the bed that evening.
 
"Me?"

He faked innocence,

"Nah! I'm not always tired, maybe a bit worn out, but not tired."

He followed her to the bed and after a brief calculation, he plopped down on one side and drew her over him as he lay down, his arms encircling her, holding her to him.

"Now I need just one more thing."

He met her gaze and then leaned up, capturing her lips and holding them occupied for a long, long moment, before releasing her,

"A goodnight kiss to sleep well of course."
 
If there was one thing that her future King was good at, it was kissing. The press of his lips against hers made her toes curl tightly and a soft, breathy sigh leave her lips. Sprawled across his toned body, she could feel all his hard angle and plains, the muscles that she adored pressing into her softer skin.

When the kiss broke, she was left staring down into his eyes, her fingers moving to gently cup and caress his cheek. She pressed a soft, fleeting kiss to the tip of his nose before she snuggled down against his shoulder, her naked skin still pressed against his.

"Goodnight, my prince." She murmured, her cheek pressing against him as she let out a yawn.
 
"Goodnight my love"

He held her, listening to her breathing and finally fell asleep himself

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The alarm of his watch woke him once more, he opened his eyes and sighed in resignation, he found himself naked and entangled with an equally naked Charlie. He managed to bring the watch to his chin and depress the button with it. He laid back against the cushion and started the arduous task of disengaging himself from a sleeping Charlie without waking her. He didn't have much success though, as he sat up and swung his legs free of the bed he heard her wake up behind him, he shifted so that he could see her and smiled as her eyes opened.

"Good morning"
 
"Morning." Charlotte murmured, stretching beneath the sheets with a loud yawn.

She was sore, her thighs aching but she was incredibly happy as she gave a loving smile to her prince. She reached out and touched the smooth skin of his back, pulling him back down to the bed for a gentle kiss.
 
He went willingly with her urging and kissed her back, that kiss ended way to soon for his taste so he kissed her again. Then whispered in her ear,

"I should probably get back to my room, unless you have a change of clothes of mine in your dresser."

He grinned and gave her another soft kiss,

"Parting is such sweet sorrow, at least we shall meet again soon."

Another kiss and he slipped out of bed to slip into his discarded clothing, with a last smile at her he slippped out of the room.
 
Charlotte smiled as she watched him exit the room, giggling to herself like a giddy school girl as she rolled onto the spot that he had occupied until just a few moments ago. It still smelled like Dave and she let out a pleased little sigh. She couldn't believe that they had just done what they did. The sex had been amazing and it was clear that they loved one another completely.

She finally pulled herself out of bed, dressing for the day in a smart grey skirt and red blouse, topped by her favorite black coat. She left her hair loose, a little surprise for Dave who seemed to love it when she was more relaxed around him. Grabbing her work case and making sure that everything was packed back in its place, she was ready to start her day at Dave's side.
 
He made it to his room just ahead of the guard who came to check up on him. He dressed into a black suit, light blue shirt and a black tie with the country flag on it. There would be a breakfast, a final speech and then they would be on their way. He nodded at the guard as he exited the room and found Charlie waiting for him, he gave her a small smile,

"Seems like you are always waiting for me."

They headed towards the hall where breakfast would be held,

"I take it that the farewell speech is in order?"
 
"Always waiting, your highness." Charlotte said with a smile. "Of course, I don't mind one bit as long as you're on your best behavior."

She had to resist the urge to close the gap between them and kiss him. It wouldn't do to make their relationship public so soon, but it would make things difficult. She found that after one night of passion, she couldn't stop thinking of him. She wanted more.

"And we already have the speech prepared. Please promise me this time that you'll stick to what is written down on the paper." She gave him a little look as she handed him a folded piece of paper.
 
He took the paper and folded it open, his eyes scanning the words and then he folded it up again and tucked it into his jacket's pocket.

"I'm sure that I will stay with the words...your grace."

He gave her a slight smirk and a wink, they reached the doors and after the usual introductions he made his way to the table, bowed slightly to the king and took his seat. Breakfast went by quickly and pretty soon they found themselves in the vehicle heading towards the airport, this time it was just Charlie and Donovan in the back, a protective glass separating them from the driver. He looked at her and ran his fingers over her cheek,

"Thank you for letting your hair down for me. I love it."

He leaned in and kissed her gently, careful not to mess up their appearances, there would be time for that later on.
 
Charlie swore that her heart skipped a beat as he told her that he loved her hair down. She smiled at him, sighing softly as he leaned in to reward her with one of his gentle kisses. If there was one thing that Dave was, it was a damn good kisser. He could make her toes curl with just a gentle press of his lips against her own and she was like putty in his hands.

"I decided that you needed a reward for good behavior. If you mess up that speech though, it goes right back up." She teased him as the kiss ended and she nuzzled her nose against his own.
 
He chuckled,

"You are so evil."

He gave her a wink and another soft kiss, then he settled back into the seat. A few moments later they stopped and this time he waited for the door to be opened for him, as he got out he flashed Charlie a grin,

"Best behaviour."

As he straightened he met the crowd's cheering with a wide smile and a waving hand. As soon as Charlie exited they both got ushered into the building by the security guards. They were moved into a room which housed the royal family and their retainers, a few dignitaries also circulated around. Dave went to the king and they shook hands, Dave expressed his gratitude for having him and the kind expressed his gratitude for Dave visiting them.

The rest of the hour passed with Dave having to shake hands and exchange small-talk, finally order was called for and the balcony doors opened, a cheer went up and Dave took out the paper Charlie had given him. He was ready.
 
Charlotte was use to long waits when it came to the work of royals. Lots of handshaking, lots of kissing babies, lots of making small talk. She enjoyed watching Dave work a crowd and he always did so with a smile on his face. He was exeedingly handsome and everyone seemed to smile back in the most charming way.

Still, when he got ready to give a speech, she always got a little nervous. She had no idea what would come out of his mouth and weather he would stick to the script that he'd been given. If he said anything about the relationship that they had, she didn't know if she could handle the fallout.
 
After the introductions and a speech by the king it was Dave's turn to say a few words, he placed the pafe on the podium and leaned forward conspiratorial-like, a small grin on his mouth,

"I have a slight confession to make...I really enjoyed my stay."

He stood straight again, his words drawing chuckles from the crowd, then he started with the speech Charlie had formulated. It was of course very diplomatic and in the end he received a good ovation. After him followed a few more dignataries. When everyting was said and done, they were escorted back to the vehicles and drove to the airport. As they approached the plane, Dave kept dutifully between the guards, smiling and waving at the people. At the top of the stairs leading into the plane he paused and waved at the gathering on more time. Suddenly a giant hand seemed to pluck him into the plane, followed by the report of a high calibre rifle...
 
Charlie was glad that he stuck to the script and she blew out a sigh of relief. She grinned at him, waiting patiently until the speech was finished and she joined in the standing ovation. He always seemed to do just the right thing. Perhaps his rule would be the charmed one that his father's was not.

Walking back to the plane, she could see the happy faces that surrounded them. Always a step behind him, Charlotte scanned the area as he stood between his guards and turned to wave at the very top. It was then that he was grabbed into the plane cabin and gunshots rang out.

She was stunned, dropping her held materials as she started to race up the steps of the plane, still unsure what in the hell was going on.
 
Chaos ensued, more shots rang oit, but harmlessly richoceted off of the stairs handrailings,

"The prince is hit!"

"Get us airborn now!"

As the last of Dave's staff rushed in, the steps got pushed away, the door swung close and instantly the plane gathered speed as the thrusters got thrown open. Dave coughed and took a deep breath,

"Damn that smarts, how did they get a shot in?"

Heads shook, one voice piped up,

"The cordon is one and a half miles, he had to be firing from outside that range, must be why the other shots went wide."

Dave disentangled himself from the hands holding him and he sat up, his eyes found Charlie and he breathed a sigh of relief.

"We are on our way to take-off, we have to get into seats."

Dave got helped up, he winched and sunk down in a seat, pulling off his tie, jacket and shirt, it revealed that he had a bulletproof vest on underneath. The point had almost penetrated, but the distance was too great to have allowed pentration of the kevlar. Dave undid the vest and took it off, revealing a purple bruise just to the left of his breastbone. He dropped the vest and shrugged on a shirt, remembering to fasten his seatbelt, looking at Charlie he gave her a crooked grin,

"Maybe they did not like my refusal to marry the princess."
 
"This isn't something to laugh about Donovan." Charlie hissed as she quickly buckled her own belt, looking at him in a mixture of relief, worry and anger. "How do you think the world is going to handle the fallout from this? You were just attacked on foreign soil..."

She wasn't even thinking about herself. It was about how people back at home would view the attack on their prince and soon to be king. She could only image the tense turmoil that was about to take place.
 
He grimaced and leaned back into the seat, closing his eyes,

"Two thoughts I can bring under your attention. There's various factions back home which would want me dead as it would lead to a greater force behind the democracy cries. Second thought: The crown prince gets attacked on foreign soil after declaring that bonds are stronger than ever, an assault on the reigning sovereign of one of the biggest industrial countries should lead to one thing: Retaliation and who do you think will get what they want if war is called out?"

He opened his eyes and looked at her, tapping the side of his nose with his finger,

"This was no chance attempt, a real assassin will not call home-land security and say he will have a go at the prince. He would have done various other things, blow up the motorcade, blow up the balcony we stood on, blow up the plane, shoot me, stab me all of this without warning. This was a political move, we just don't know from whom."

He closed his eyes again and breathed a deep sigh.
 
Charlie let out a long sigh, sinking back against her seat as the flight leveled out and they were on their way back home. Who would have attacked Dave? What purpose would anyone have to assassinate the future king? It was enough to disgust her and strike fear deep into her heart. Someone had fired a shot, with the intent to kill, the man that she loved.

"We need time to figure out what's going on. I wish that this hadn't happened in such a public way." She said softly, looking over at Dave before she placed her hand upon his cheek. "Are you alright? I mean, really alright?"
 
He nodded,

"I'm a bit shaken up, I mean they did warn me, I just didn't have time to let you know as well. It also came quite unexpected."

He breathed a sigh,

"It does smart some though, that was one big gun they used."

He reached up and gently patted her hand,

"I see for once you left your work behind."
 
"Left my work because I thought you were dead." Charlie answered honestly, looking at Dave for a long moment before she decided that he was telling her the truth. "You need to call your mother and let her know that you're alright. No doubt she's seen or heard the news by now. And no, this isn't something I'm going to do for you. She needs to hear your voice."
 
"Pity, I thought you could sweet talk me out of being in trouble with her."

He grimaced and motioned a guard over, a few moments later he received a satellite phone, he dialed the number, said that he wanted to talk to his mother and for a long time he just sat there, listening as the matriarch chewed him out, he could tell that she was only upset because the news had shocked her. Only when he was able to get in a word or two did she seem to calm down a bit

The conversation lasted for a while, most of it entailing him trying to convince his mother that he was fine. He smiled at something she said before hanging up, he placed the phone on a tray and looked at Charlie, his face straight, his voice regal and devils dancing in his eyes,

"The queen mother has decreed that I must offer to you her best wishes and a token of her gratitude."

He leaned forward and gave Charlie a long, deep kiss, clearly not the kind of kiss the queen mother had in mind when she said: "Give Charlie a kiss from me." Dave leaned back in his seat and gave a mock heavy sigh,

"The things I must do for my country."
 
Charlie was caugh off guard as Dave's phone conversation ended and he was suddenly kissing her with compliments from the queen. Her fingers found their way to his shoulders, clinging to him as the kiss threatened to sweep her away entirely.

It was over before she knew it and she let out a short breath, looking at him as he leaned back in his seat with a sigh and a grin on his lips. He was almost too cocky for his own good, she thought to herself.

"I highly doubt that your mother told you to kiss me like that." Charlie said with a smile as she reached out and touched his cheek. "Are you alright? I mean, really alright."
 
Back
Top