I.M. Fauve Gallery

I'll point out it's entirely possible your latest post is identical in ability to previous works but because you scanned it better this time...

but that is in regards to the tonal qualities. I still think the way you drew this one shows a much better mastery of drawing, which you have hinted at previously to me and that your posted work here are just brief simple doodles.

...I'm not sure there is a point that I'm getting at...

edit: and now I see the progression which is very cool that you shared. Thanks. it's always interesting to see how other artists develop their work.

Last edited:
Yep. scanning can make a huge difference, capturing subtleties.
I did spend a bit more time (in small chunks) on this one.

yes, these are mostly "quickies", concepts more than "finished" work.

Hey, Tolyk! Thanks for stopping and commenting.
pfffft! I am at least as negligent. I love your photos, and check them out, but how often do I comment? Pretty much never.:eek:

Okay, okay, I'll agree to that, you're just as bad a friend as I am :p

How ya been these days? We've not really talked much this last year or so

Way too busy at making not enough money. :rolleyes:
That's in transition... may drop hours (or altogether) the lowest paying job, as the highest paying one has picked up, AND the fall semester of teaching is fast approaching.

Howz about you? You posted about a car accident!? I apparently have not been stalking you or following your posts closely!

How is the rebound from that?

Way too busy at making not enough money. :rolleyes:
That's in transition... may drop hours (or altogether) the lowest paying job, as the highest paying one has picked up, AND the fall semester of teaching is fast approaching.

Howz about you? You posted about a car accident!? I apparently have not been stalking you or following your posts closely!

How is the rebound from that?

I've only started feeling recovered in the last month. One day my back just "clicked" back into place. Was a pretty brutal year though. Couldn't even lift my toddler without extreme pain. And how do you tell a 2 year old that you can't pick him up for a cuddle? Emotionally painful too. But, I'm much better now. Now it's just little spasms that are little more than an annoyance.

Hoping your work situation resolves quickly! Two jobs sucks. But you gotta do what you gotta do. I moved over to a new job after the accident, I'm a professional printer now. I run various printers all day long. Pay is better, and I don't have to deal with the public anymore, yay.

I've only started feeling recovered in the last month. One day my back just "clicked" back into place. Was a pretty brutal year though. Couldn't even lift my toddler without extreme pain. And how do you tell a 2 year old that you can't pick him up for a cuddle? Emotionally painful too. But, I'm much better now. Now it's just little spasms that are little more than an annoyance.

Hoping your work situation resolves quickly! Two jobs sucks. But you gotta do what you gotta do. I moved over to a new job after the accident, I'm a professional printer now. I run various printers all day long. Pay is better, and I don't have to deal with the public anymore, yay.

Glad you are on upswing!
Printing rocks! I learned offset lithography in Junior High (the school system's printing was done there) AND lead typesetting. That's all gone now :(
But all was invaluable in my career in design and manufacturing... designing with knowledge of out put and going on press checks.

three (part-time) jobs...plus! a small business and handyman work. ack!

Glad you are on upswing!
Printing rocks! I learned offset lithography in Junior High (the school system's printing was done there) AND lead typesetting. That's all gone now :(
But all was invaluable in my career in design and manufacturing... designing with knowledge of out put and going on press checks.

Ick! Yeah.. I'm running my own print company too, for fine art works for myself and some photography friends. Doesn't make me much, but i'm just hoping to be able to recoop my own expenses :p

I'd love to learn more about off-set and typeset printing. Our shop is mostly digital machines. With the exception of some screen printing machines on the other floor. I don't run those though.

Glad you are on upswing!

Is there anything you can't do? ;)

I luv me sum woman curves...
attachment.php

Beautifully drawn, wonderful subject matter. As always I love the strength and power that the cock reflects coupled with him eagerly suckling her tit is erotic squared.

Is there anything you can't do? ;)

pffft!:rolleyes:

plenty!

However, being as old as I am, I have had the opportunity to do a lot.

Beautifully drawn, wonderful subject matter. As always I love the strength and power that the cock reflects coupled with him eagerly suckling her tit is erotic squared.
Thank you!:)

Still love viewing :kiss:
I am still glad to hear that!:)

Been away for a few days.
Catching up.

:) :) :) :) :)Always enjoy my infrequent visits here. Much to my shame, I don't always comment and I should. Truly enjoy the latest renderings and look forward to seeing more. :D :D :D :D

bf2l ~ Thank you for stopping by AND piping up! (it's been far too long...HahhahahAhahahaaa, I made a funny.... not very funny):)

Pillow Fight
removed, for lack of interest
fought the urge... and lost.

Last edited:
"Fine Wine"

removed, for lack of interest

Sometimes you gotta give yourself up to the messiness of life ,love.... sex...

Ever see "American Beauty"?... the scene on the couch with the beer...
I don't drink beer, but I can relate to the pain of the situation.

Last edited:
"Fine Wine"

attachment.php

Sometimes you gotta give yourself up to the messiness of life ,love.... sex...

Ever see "American Beauty"?... the scene on the couch with the beer...
I don't drink beer, but I can relate to the pain of the situation.

my wife loves wine...:D

Back