Editor Request Inc/Taboo mother/son no kinks

Coconut_Joe

Experienced
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Posts
46
Hello, I have a short form story, about 6000 words long, looking for an editor. One time thing at this point in time.

And I haven't turned my PM system off? if that means it is on then great if not please comment below and I will get right on it.

here is a taste of the story

****

There are few things more terrifying than public speaking, if you’re like super shy and insecure. Personally, I’m not, but when my English teacher Ms. Clarkson called me up saying it was my turn, my guts tightened and I seriously considered saying I had forgotten to do the project and take a fail. There was no way my boner wasn’t going to be noticeable in its current state and there was no way I wanted to be the laughing stock for the next week because I had a hard on during a class presentation.

“Umm, would it be possible if I went next?” I asked trying to look super nervous while trying to appear embarrassed about my "shyness". Frankly it wasn’t all that hard to appear nervous, because I was nervous, or terrified if I am being honest.

“No James.” Ms. Clarkson said with well-practiced ease. I always had the feeling she wore the pants at home, and I felt a little sorry for her husband. To an extent, because I had a feeling she said “No” a lot at home as well. Only a little though, Ms. Clarkson was like super-hot, and the reason I had a boner.

“Umm, why?” I asked rather lamely trying to buy time, praying for this fucking thing to go away.

“Because,” she replied, voice becoming more clipped, fingernails tapping her marking binder. She was getting like super impatient and wasn’t too impressed with my little side show. When I still didn’t respond, looking like a dumb duck. “You’re the last one.” She finished, impatiently, to impatient, I was still hard and not getting softer. Dammit why couldn’t she be a little frumpy or something. This, ‘I’m in charge attitude’ with her completely professional business outfit, such a turn on. Fuck hot teachers, the bane and the fantasy of every 18 year old male student that wasn’t gay ever.

Gulping, I stuck my hand in my pocket and quickly palmed my dick moving it to my waistline as I got up, It wouldn’t really fool anyone, but it was my only real option. Fuck hot teachers. Literally, that’s all I could think of doing as I walked up to the front of the classroom.
 
Last edited:
You will need to turn on your PM settings, because by default they are off.
 
Back
Top