Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*huggles for Fieryjen* I've had those moments and days...Heck, an entiere dinner on the floor when I had minutes before I had to get ready for work :eek:

deathlynx said:
*huggles for Fieryjen* I've had those moments and days...Heck, an entiere dinner on the floor when I had minutes before I had to get ready for work :eek:
Aww, that sucks :rose: Thank you though. Ive finally calmed down, still feel like a complete idiot though.

fieryjen said:
Quark

Since I can't buy it ready-made here, I have to make it myself.

I just can;t believe you're making the actual *cheese* for your cheesecake, I mean, that is serious dedication to the cause. You musta *really* wanted the cheesecake. I'm impressed.

Is it not possible to substitute it with something like ricotta?

x
V

I am so tired i can't even rest...and it is only the start of a new week.

Why????????????

Vermilion said:
I just can;t believe you're making the actual *cheese* for your cheesecake, I mean, that is serious dedication to the cause. You musta *really* wanted the cheesecake. I'm impressed.

Is it not possible to substitute it with something like ricotta?

x
V
Not really. It would probably work, baking-wise, but the taste would be sadly different. I'm a member of a forum populated by Germans living in the US, and a lot of us actually make our own quark. It's not that difficult if you use a converted joghurt-maker. It just takes a long time.

That cheesecake has been my favorite cake my entire life. Yes, I *really* want it. :) It has like four ingredients that are sorta difficult to find in the US - or pretty much impossible in case of the quark.

fieryjen said:
Not really. It would probably work, baking-wise, but the taste would be sadly different. I'm a member of a forum populated by Germans living in the US, and a lot of us actually make our own quark. It's not that difficult if you use a converted joghurt-maker. It just takes a long time.

That cheesecake has been my favorite cake my entire life. Yes, I *really* want it. :) It has like four ingredients that are sorta difficult to find in the US - or pretty much impossible in case of the quark.

it's amazing. A country that likes to eat, a population formed almost entirely of immigrants and you can't get any German delicacies?

x
V

Vermilion said:
it's amazing. A country that likes to eat, a population formed almost entirely of immigrants and you can't get any German delicacies?

x
V
There's somewhere in Vermont you can order some.

But, seeing how it's in Vermont and I'm in Iowa, and it needs to be cooled during transportation, you can probably imagine what that would cost to order. :(

...and i hate working out with underwear on but there is nowhere else to strap the ipod to.

maharat48 said:
...and i hate working out with underwear on but there is nowhere else to strap the ipod to.
Why don't you get one of those velcro ipod armbands?

maharat48 said:

um... don't your boobs hurt if you exercise w/o underwear on...?
x
V

fieryjen said:
Why don't you get one of those velcro ipod armbands?

i am not allowed to buy ipod accessories... they belong to the warrior, so he does not run out of present ideas :rolleyes:

maharat48 said:
yeah.

I meant panties :)

OK. doesn;.t the sweat annoy you?

hang on... you clip your iPod to your panties? do you have one of those iVibrate attachments? <looks all suspicious>
;)
x
V

Vermilion said:
OK. doesn;.t the sweat annoy you?

hang on... you clip your iPod to your panties? do you have one of those iVibrate attachments? <looks all suspicious>
;)
x
V

hmm, which vibrating attachments? (must go hit google)

:D

English Lady said:
One of the best smells in the world. So comforting. mmmmm

It is. :)

Its one of the few dishes the entire family likes, too. A definite plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back