Big Brother Casting Call

Big Brother is about eliminations. Who would get evicted first?

From the GB as a whole or from our selected groups? In my group, with the new addition of BotanyBoy, I would say he or I would be evicted first. From the GB? Busybody.

tumblr_ogrz7um27p1qzbriqo1_500.jpg

Seekers gonna seek. :)

From the GB as a whole or from our selected groups? In my group, with the new addition of BotanyBoy, I would say he or I would be evicted first. From the GB? Busybody.

You said that you're too young for me and closer to poly's age.

Looks like you might be too young for her too, mentally at least lol…

;)

Looks like he put me on iggy. :(

But talking about wife and kids…

How pathetic is it, to see Emerson hanging around like a real wallflower and trying to be included in playing these games,
at his age and in his situation…
Instead of spending time with his family

Speaking of disorders, Emerson.

Your posts are so childish, I do believe you're suffering from the "Peter Pan Syndrome."

Peter Pan Syndrome, "A disorder that affects people who do not want or feel unable to grow up, people with the body of an adult but the mind of a child. The syndrome is not currently considered a psychopathology. However, an increasingly larger number of adults are presenting emotionally immature behaviors in Western society."

I truly feel sorry for your wife and kids.

Indeed

I have two of those! Real ones!
I'm sure that mine are better than yours, so it's hillarious to me seeing how superior you dumbfucks think you are and how you assume the worst about others, especially if they're ESL

Looks like he put me on iggy. :(

But talking about wife and kids…

How pathetic is it, to see Emerson hanging around like a real wallflower and trying to be included in playing these games,
at his age and in his situation…
Instead of spending time with his family

Indeed

Hmmm. I feel like you have never mentioned this before. Emerson is married???? :confused: :eek:

Geeze…

I was in the mood for some silly games & trolling , but fuck if I want you guys to think that I'm this decrepit coogar trying to pick up guys who are more than 10 years younger than me! :D
You lied you mofo, you said that you were as old as Query!

It was good fun Adjud., but I'm running for the hills now lol…

Back