Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Saturday to Everyone. Hope everyone finds themselves being well taken-care of this weekend!

I'm a little embarrassed to say this but I've had a daddy fetish since I was about 12. I kinda thought I was by myself. Glad to see that I'm not. And I'm probably not the only one who masturbated in her parents bed as a teen.

I'm a little embarrassed to say this but I've had a daddy fetish since I was about 12. I kinda thought I was by myself. Glad to see that I'm not. And I'm probably not the only one who masturbated in her parents bed as a teen.

Welcome to the thread, and you're not alone!!

Welcome

Welcome to the thread cupcakesmary.... there are lots of little girls around here that share your fetish. I'm sure all of the Daddies around here will welcome you too... Relax and enjoy yourself....

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Looking for a little girl who wants daddy to snuggle her tight and help her get to sleep. Any princesses in need tonight?

Good morning all you sexy Daddies . . . and sweet baby girls that love them :) I hope everyone has a great Sunday . . . hugs and kisses :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Daddy it hurts!

Ok so plenty of you pervs like the daddy daughter thing obvously but it seems like most people want that role play to be gentle. Does anybody but me like the idea of calling a guy daddy/being called daddy during rough sex? :eek:

Please remember im talking about GROWNUPS role playing FANTASY not an actual abuse situation ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back