BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
evening all, how's tricks?

I'm drinking tea and listening to rock n roll :)

I looooooove big women, just everything about them. Theres just something about them I just cant resist

Bumb - this thread falls down too quickly for my liking these days.

Evening all :)

Hi all, back on the site after some time away, I love my BBW's, luckily got one locked up early on, love every bit of her lovely body. Hope to try and get her to indulge me with allowing me to start a pic thread of her. She used to be a regular here years ago. Love to show her off.

Dropping in to say hi..Hope all of you are good tonight..

Just giving the thread a bump up!

Hi to PA, Lord, youngdom and everyone that has stopped by!

Good evening to the lovely ladies and the gents that love them. I hope everyone survived their day and are relaxing.

Good evening to the lovely ladies and the gents that love them. I hope everyone survived their day and are relaxing.

Hi mutato..Since the weather has cooled down a bit I am surviving better! :)

Yes, it's become a lot better to deal with lately... Though I am lamenting that fall is only two months away... :(

Dropping in to say hi..Hope all of you are good tonight..

Just giving the thread a bump up!

Hi to PA, Lord, youngdom and everyone that has stopped by!
Hello sexy BeeLou. How re you girl?? Long time no chat. we need to corrcet that sometime soon.

i would like to say hello.i am a bbw and i am proud to be one as well as i am proud to be a loving slave when i find a new Master to submit to again. this is a great area i am so glad i found it

i would like to say hello.i am a bbw and i am proud to be one as well as i am proud to be a loving slave when i find a new Master to submit to again. this is a great area i am so glad i found it

Welcome to this excellent thread and to Lit! :rose: I'm always happy to hear when a woman is comfortable in her own skin, no matter what size.

I hope you find the Master you seek, LSA.

A warm welcome to you. Enjoy the boards, what you seek shall surely be found. :rose:

My favorites are Spring & Summer. Fall & Winter wind up being too depressing for me.

Oh I understand that and I hate that those two seasons depress you..

Welcome lovingslavegirl..Enjoy this great thread..there are some very wonderful people here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back