More 'surprised' than 'distressed'.
Perfect.
The hand print is the glowing prize.
Nice touch.

Do you do 'LARP's of your drawings?
Let me know.
:devil:

My life is role playing.

However, if I am doing that, I am not "playing".

Last edited:
Puddle Jumpin' rough

Thanks to joey_who & Kim_vegas for the inspiration.

Last edited:
You say that 99% of what you posted here is not art. I disagree. I think there is ample artistic merit in every single one of these pieces. You've got great talent and just because you choose to use it in exploration of sexuality does not lessen in it any way. If this isn't art then nothing is

Hmmm...

I doubt it, but thank you.

By the way, what is your function, EroticaJunction?

:D

*Puddle Jumpin' pic*
She's adorable! I feel 'just having fun' coming from her. It's good to do things you haven't done since you were a kid once in a while. :)

Hmmm...
I doubt it, but thank you.
Don't doubt it, EroticaJunction is correct. Everything that comes from your mind and out of your hands is real art. Everything.

By the way, what is your function, EroticaJunction?
:D
I'd love to think the answer is 'And, BUTT & Or'...because that could get him/her pretty far!

Hope you're having a good holiday weekend! :kiss:

Busy week for you too?
Here too with the first week of school. ;)

Question: Have you ever drawn a woman ON a woman?

You're probably going to think me strange, but last night I dreamed I saw you do that.
There was a woman kneeling, sitting on her feet with her back to you looking over her shoulder. You drew her and her pose on her back with a marker and/or Sharpie.
I GISed a woman in a similar pose I saw, and crudely used paint to insert her pose on her to try to explain what I saw in my dream.

attachment.php

It was an erotic dream and it inspired me to ask if you had ever done that before.
Or we can both just agree that my subconscious is a weird place and leave it at that? LOL

Apparently thinking of you! Hope you are well. :rose:

Attachments

• woman kneeling1.jpg
    woman kneeling1.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 408
LOL.

Well I have drawn "tattoos" on a few women in the long ago past. But not portraits like that. One actually was inked with a technical pen and then watercolored, it was a landscape on her thigh.

Unfortunate;y, there was never any that got very sexual. :rolleyes:
I am sure I missed some opportunities in my youth from being naive or just oblivious. I wasn't too good at "reading" back then.

Kinda reminds me of this one>

not drawing directly on her.

(don't spill the ink)

Last edited:
LOL.

Well I have drawn "tattoos" on a few women in the long ago past. But not portraits like that. One actually was inked with a technical pen and then watercolored, it was a landscape on her thigh.

Unfortunately, there was never any that got very sexual. :rolleyes:
I am sure I missed some opportunities in my youth from being naive or just oblivious. I wasn't too good at "reading" back then.
So, you have drawn ON women, just not 'her pose on her' like I saw you do in my dream.
Good thing we're all older now and just come out and ask for what we want, instead that youthful hesitation. :devil:

Kinda reminds me of this one>

not drawing directly on her.

(don't spill the ink)
Great drawing! :)
And a similar thought, but still not a drawing of the model on the model's skin like my vivid dream showed me.

Sound like something you'd like to try sometime? :D

So, you have drawn ON women, just not 'her pose on her' like I saw you do in my dream.
Good thing we're all older now and just come out and ask for what we want, instead that youthful hesitation. :devil:

Great drawing! :)
And a similar thought, but still not a drawing of the model on the model's skin like my vivid dream showed me.

Sound like something you'd like to try sometime? :D

Apparently you're being to subtle...Just come right out and ask already...Or it's never going to happen...

You're a great artist Throbby...

I've been skimming over the pages and I can see you improving. It's pretty cool.

I remember you showing stella the despina sketches.

a kinda tentacle sex image...
attachment.php

I actually had a story with a creature exactly like this...

The girl had short black hair, but otherwise, this could be an illustration from 'The Half-Breed's Journey'

I've looked through this entire thread, you are so talented!!!

I can't wait to see a picture of Isaac the half-incubus

You're a great artist Throbby...

I've been skimming over the pages and I can see you improving. It's pretty cool.

I remember you showing stella the despina sketches.

Thank you.

Nice to know I am not deteriorating.:D

(though they aren't in sequential order, so perhaps I am back-slipping!):eek:

I actually had a story with a creature exactly like this...

The girl had short black hair, but otherwise, this could be an illustration from 'The Half-Breed's Journey'

I've looked through this entire thread, you are so talented!!!

I can't wait to see a picture of Isaac the half-incubus

For those who might be curious>

Last edited:
Back