BBW Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another quote from the infamous Mae West is "When I'm good, I'm very very good, and when I'm bad, I'm even better."

A lovely lady to model myself after ... I'm the best kind of bad girl! *saucy wink*

A saucy wink is certainly welcomed...love the avatar as well :D

LOL thanks for the appreciation of my wink ... its appeal is often listand for the avatar love - I obsessed over it for the better part of an hour until I was happy with it.

Of course if you were saucily winking in your avitar.....now that would be something. :D

Would be a lovely idea (and pic) but the reality of it is that I can never get the wink captured on film without looking like I've got something stuck in my eye, or am doing an epileptic's impression of a pirate! LOL

Big love to my people here!

Would be a lovely idea (and pic) but the reality of it is that I can never get the wink captured on film without looking like I've got something stuck in my eye, or am doing an epileptic's impression of a pirate! LOL

Big love to my people here!

Arrrrg, me hearties, it's lucky that you have such a gorgeous current profile pic then :D

Well, hello there y'all. I was wandering by, and thought I'd see what was going on here at this ungodly hour. Anyone awake over here who wants to entertain a bored lovely like myself?

Well, hello there y'all. I was wandering by, and thought I'd see what was going on here at this ungodly hour. Anyone awake over here who wants to entertain a bored lovely like myself?

HI sexymommakat, pitty I missed you. Glad you decided to pop into this thread.

Well I'm sorry I missed you. I was up a 0400....good morning to all the luv'ly curvy ladies and we gents that luv ya.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back