GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
mark197205 said:
LOL, Annie I so needed that laugh, but I'm still gonna spank ya for it.... :p

No plans for the weekend at all, unless you count not getting flooded plans.... ;)
Good! and i would expect nothing less!

You have torrential downpours going on? Will think dry thoughts for you

Guess what? pleazme is making one of her special cakes for P and i this weekend. I'll bite a tit for ya!!!! *chuckle*

Last edited:
Gi_Venus said:
Yeah, we like you a lot:kiss::heart:, and we like it more than once a week. In fact we are moving in.:D Baby will have lots of Aunts and Uncles. Shhhhh! Don't tell B. We will surprise him.
So long as you chip in and help out with the cooking and cleaning (not to mention kitty care), I'm sure he'll be mollified well. ;)

I went to the beach this afternoon after work. It was so nice to dip my feet in the cold Atlantic water. :)

mark197205 said:
Thank you Terra, unfortunately this net stuff is also personal, hence the dirty nature of it... *sigh*

I find your preggo ticker to be an absolute hoot, I want to know who writes them...:D
I guess this is why B and I live almost separate net lives. We met online, so we both know how important it interacting with web communities are for each of us. For a while after we got together in a more permanent (read: shacking up) sense, we tried staying in those same communities together. It was a complete disaster for reasons that even now are beyond my understanding. Since then, we've had this kind of unspoken agreement between us that we never join the same forums. I have no problem with this, and the same goes for him, because we talk to each other about the friends we have made in these other places. I have even met a few of the people that B has gotten to know through his net communities. When one of those friends' son got into a serious car accident, we were one of the first ones on the phone asking if there was anything we could do (we were also fortunate to have this person live only 40 minutes away).

I guess what I'm trying to say out of all this rambling, is that everyone needs space to express themselves, and the last thing anyone needs is to get all worked up about someone you happen to know well (internet-wise) on a net forum flaming someone you love IRL who is also on that forum. You also don't want to be reading posts your loved one is writing and thinking, "Okay, who is this person and why haven't I seen this side of him/her while living together under the same roof?" It just isn't healthy! I'm more than happy to listen and/or read threads B is sharing with me from his forums and the same goes for me. However we also understand that we are operating under that community's rules and morés, so we may not necessarily sound like the person we know and love, and that if there's someone in that community giving one of us a hard time, we're big enough to know how to handle it properly.

I hope that helps. B and I have been participating in forums for nearly forever (B actually ran and hosted one back in the 90s), LOL, and we've experienced a lot of shit within them too, both our own and others.

Terra_Cide said:
So long as you chip in and help out with the cooking and cleaning (not to mention kitty care), I'm sure he'll be mollified well. ;)

I went to the beach this afternoon after work. It was so nice to dip my feet in the cold Atlantic water. :)

You got it...smile... cooking and cleaning...say! sounds like you need a maid.:rose:

Sigh! My friend said that I was a handsome man but I was an ugly woman.....rrrrr.

I threatened to show up wearing push up bras and the like too, he said if I did he would....
(my friend is ugly....shhhhh don't tell him I said so) Grin... I know I would look better in a pushup bra .....Naked too. The gauntlet has been thrown down...now I am going to have to prove to him that I can be a beautiful woman.....am a beautiful woman(okay so I am delusional.....so what!)

Anniejustagirl said:
Score a big huge one for Min!!!! There is no other kind of satisfaction quite like being in a position of power over someone that has abused the crap outtaya is there?!?!?! :devil:

Tough not to feel it Min... hope it continues for you!
Thanks I hope it continues too. When I retell the story I always have a huge smile on my face! hehehe First day off of a 4 day weekend and I need it. (stupid time of the month! :mad: )

Thanks for being great to me Annie! :kiss:

Good morning all

So I'm at home drinking my coffee and it felt great to be able to sleep in. Not sure what I'll be doing all day but I know that I might try the new Thai place that's in my town and I'm anxious to see if it'll be one of my new favorite spots hehehe

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Is it a long weekend for you all or just us Canadians??? Hope all is well!

Mood: a little in pain due to time of month but content
Music: none
Undies: blue/green

Anniejustagirl said:
Good! and i would expect nothing less!

You have torrential downpours going on? Will think dry thoughts for you

Guess what? pleazme is making one of her special cakes for P and i this weekend. I'll bite a tit for ya!!!! *chuckle*

Hehehe, good to know it wont come as a suprise... ;)

Indeed we have, not so bad where I am but there has been 6 deaths due to them across the country, and this weekend its due to come back with a vengeance, where I am this time though... :(

Is she now? I knew she was coming along, she has her instructions to pass somerthing along btw.. the cakes, P's or Pleaz's? :p

Terra_Cide said:
I guess this is why B and I live almost separate net lives. We met online, so we both know how important it interacting with web communities are for each of us. For a while after we got together in a more permanent (read: shacking up) sense, we tried staying in those same communities together. It was a complete disaster for reasons that even now are beyond my understanding. Since then, we've had this kind of unspoken agreement between us that we never join the same forums. I have no problem with this, and the same goes for him, because we talk to each other about the friends we have made in these other places. I have even met a few of the people that B has gotten to know through his net communities. When one of those friends' son got into a serious car accident, we were one of the first ones on the phone asking if there was anything we could do (we were also fortunate to have this person live only 40 minutes away).

I guess what I'm trying to say out of all this rambling, is that everyone needs space to express themselves, and the last thing anyone needs is to get all worked up about someone you happen to know well (internet-wise) on a net forum flaming someone you love IRL who is also on that forum. You also don't want to be reading posts your loved one is writing and thinking, "Okay, who is this person and why haven't I seen this side of him/her while living together under the same roof?" It just isn't healthy! I'm more than happy to listen and/or read threads B is sharing with me from his forums and the same goes for me. However we also understand that we are operating under that community's rules and morés, so we may not necessarily sound like the person we know and love, and that if there's someone in that community giving one of us a hard time, we're big enough to know how to handle it properly.

I hope that helps. B and I have been participating in forums for nearly forever (B actually ran and hosted one back in the 90s), LOL, and we've experienced a lot of shit within them too, both our own and others.

My "issues" are slightly different, I dont want to plaster them across here, feel free to ask by other means.... :kiss:

Gi_Venus said:
Sigh! My friend said that I was a handsome man but I was an ugly woman.....rrrrr.

I threatened to show up wearing push up bras and the like too, he said if I did he would....
(my friend is ugly....shhhhh don't tell him I said so) Grin... I know I would look better in a pushup bra .....Naked too. The gauntlet has been thrown down...now I am going to have to prove to him that I can be a beautiful woman.....am a beautiful woman(okay so I am delusional.....so what!)

Pardon my language but what a wanker! You should bitch-slap him!..not that your a bitch or nothing....I'm gonna shut up now before I dig an even bigger hole...:eek:

:kiss:

Last edited:
Minouners said:
Good morning all

So I'm at home drinking my coffee and it felt great to be able to sleep in. Not sure what I'll be doing all day but I know that I might try the new Thai place that's in my town and I'm anxious to see if it'll be one of my new favorite spots hehehe

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Is it a long weekend for you all or just us Canadians??? Hope all is well!

Good morning Min :kiss: :kiss:

mark197205 said:
All the better for seeing you.. :kiss: :kiss:
Awwww aren't you just a sweetheart, you're going to make me blush... oh oh oh... too late! lol

Any plans for today?

Gi_Venus said:
You got it...smile... cooking and cleaning...say! sounds like you need a maid.:rose:
That would be a lovely luxury, but a luxury at the moment that I'm afraid isn't in my budget. Besides, B is an excellent cook, and I'm sure having another mouth around to appreciate it besides mine would do him good, since my taste buds are currently out of whack. There are foods that I absolutely love that taste outright horrid to me right now. :(

So far, I'm lucky this hasn't happened to me with chocolate yet. *knocks wood*

Last edited:
Minouners said:
Good morning all

Hooray for sleeping in!!! I know you deserve it. :)

Unfortunately us living in the states get our holiday in the middle of the week, so no real long weekend. :rolleyes:

Terra_Cide said:
Hooray for sleeping in!!! I know you deserve it. :)

Unfortunately us living in the states get our holiday in the middle of the week, so no real long weekend. :rolleyes:
Thanks sweety! I appreciate that.

Middle of the week? That's gross... they should change that... but I guess it's better then nothing.

How you been lately? Things going good with the baby? :rose:

Night_Jasmine said:
*huggles Gia* you are a beautiful woman. Don't let that ignorant ingrate make you feel bad!
*huggles back* Thank you Jasmine :heart: :heart:
He is a good yet twisted soul. He has always had worry of me becoming conceded, so he tells me things to deflate his illusionary perception of my overinflated ego. I do not understand it, I am quite the opposite. Sigh.

mark197205 said:
Pardon my language but what a wanker! You should bitch-slap him!..not that your a bitch or nothing....I'm gonna shut up now before I dig an even bigger hole...:eek:

:kiss:
Giggle :heart: Oooo...I am certain his wife said something to him when I left. She usually does when he steps over the line. *laughing* we have had an interesting friendship, one of my memories is of him pushing me over the edge....I wanted to kll him...so I was there swinging at him....he just held me off and laughed at me......rrrrr....those damn long arms of his. I was thirteen at the time....

Bitch slapping is a good idea, I need to practice, I am too nice.:D

Terra_Cide said:
That would be a lovely luxury, but a luxury at the moment that I'm afraid isn't in my budget. Besides, B is an excellent cook, and I'm sure having another mouth around to appreciate it besides mine would do him good, since my taste buds are currently out of whack. There are foods that I absolutely love that taste outright horrid to me right now. :(

So far, I'm lucky this hasn't happened to me with chocolate yet. *knocks wood*

*hugs* :heart:

Hi Mins! :heart: :heart: :kiss:

ooo...I am on pins and needles about Annie and P. I cannot wait to hear how it went.

Missing some people on this thread, Lezli, Diz, Misty, Grace, Caro, Dino, Borg, to name some. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Minouners said:
Awwww aren't you just a sweetheart, you're going to make me blush... oh oh oh... too late! lol

Any plans for today?

Awwww, such a cute blush.. :kiss: :kiss:

The only plans I have for today is to not get washed away by the rain..... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back