ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ruminator said:
Thank you :rose: and yes, without a doubt I'm here to stay. You all make me feel warm, welcome and part of the submission process. :grin:

Would you believe the only reason I wrote a story was so I wouldn't feel illegitimate about being in the AH.
:D

That's not completely true, but has some truth in it.

Honestly it seems like I have all of these scenes playing out in my head and developing on their own.

Quite interesting at times when they all get horny at once.

You seem like an interesting addition to this little 'family' here...
And yes, which submission process? *echoing Lucky*

Hmm, sounds like you'd better be a good multi-tasker ;)

~Kitten

EmeraldKitten said:
Ahh, I see. Point taken ;)

Yep, submissive type of girl. I live to serve :p (Literally and figuratively I guess, lol.)

:heart:

~Kitten

P.S. As sharp as they need to be, Lucky. :)

If it is serving you live for, then serve you shall. *rowr* :catroar:

Until we find out how far reaching your need to please extends, I'll settle for you telling me what finally got you posting after such an extended lurking period.

~lucky

p.s. The sharper the better. :devil:

lucky-E-leven said:
If it is serving you live for, then serve you shall. *rowr* :catroar:

Until we find out how far reaching your need to please extends, I'll settle for you telling me what finally got you posting after such an extended lurking period.

~lucky

p.s. The sharper the better. :devil:

Yes ma'am.. *curtsies* lol.

Actually, I didn't spend much time anywhere on the site.. reading occasionally, writing, then posting occasionally. Nothing major. It was then so kindly pointed out to me that I should stop lurking and post, by our lovely friend Mat. :)
So here I am. Ready willing and able. (To post that is ;) )

~Kitten

P.S. And painted red, no doubt, lol. :devil:

EmeraldKitten said:
Yes ma'am.. *curtsies* lol.

Actually, I didn't spend much time anywhere on the site.. reading occasionally, writing, then posting occasionally. Nothing major. It was then so kindly pointed out to me that I should stop lurking and post, by our lovely friend Mat. :)
So here I am. Ready willing and able. (To post that is ;) )

~Kitten

P.S. And painted red, no doubt, lol. :devil:

Eeep! Who curtsies anymore?

LOL

Well I'm glad the matriarch got you out of hiding. You'll have fun here. You said writing above. Have you posted stories here? If so, you might want to put a link in your sig-line so that people can get there easier and peruse your work. Just a thought.

~lucky

p.s. Red is my favorite color. How'd you know?

Evenin' all!

Vodka with a twist, please...and a sexy little filly if you don't mind. Preferably one with deviant tastes and divine taste.

;)

~ R W

ABSTRUSE said:
Damn girl, you take it easy, I want a report in the morning.
Hugs sweets.:kiss:

They hit me with an IV drip of Demerol after about a three hour wait. The world is a fuzzy place right now. But I can honestly say I am feeling no pain at all, and that's a happy rarity, so I'll take a Virgin Cyclone if you can mix it up.

-Colly ~ seeing the world through fuzzy glasses

Belegon said:
This from a woman who has about as much "quit" in her as the Spartans at Thermopylae...

Give King Leonidas my reguards & buy that educated man a drink on my tab :)

-Colly

Colleen Thomas said:
Give King Leonidas my reguards & buy that educated man a drink on my tab :)

-Colly

Fraid he's out at the moment but we can scrounge up a Kleomenes or a Pleistarchos and if you give me a fortnight I can probably find what boozer Cleomenes is currently polluting (he never got over Aratus poor bastard).

Good heavens. The conversations we're having at this hour.

Am I the only horny girl here? No one wants to talk about sex?

I'll even make it about Persian women. No? Nothing?

Okay. I'll just sit here and listen...and drink.

lucky-E-leven said:
Good heavens. The conversations we're having at this hour.

Am I the only horny girl here? No one wants to talk about sex?

I'll even make it about Persian women. No? Nothing?

Okay. I'll just sit here and listen...and drink.

If you are horny, I'm your girl. you can go all night, or at least the next 4 to 8 hours & I won't even feel it :)

*HUGS*

-Colly

Lucifer_Carroll said:
Fraid he's out at the moment but we can scrounge up a Kleomenes or a Pleistarchos and if you give me a fortnight I can probably find what boozer Cleomenes is currently polluting (he never got over Aratus poor bastard).

If your dragginf up souls fromthe fires of Hell, I would dearly love to speak to Scipio Africanus. :)

-Colly

Colleen Thomas said:
If you are horny, I'm your girl. you can go all night, or at least the next 4 to 8 hours & I won't even feel it :)

*HUGS*

-Colly

Thanks, beautiful... :rolleyes: I think.

I sorta prefer that whomever I'm goin' to town on for :eek: 4 to 8 :eek: hours feel a little something.

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
Thanks, beautiful... :rolleyes: I think.

I sorta prefer that whomever I'm goin' to town on for :eek: 4 to 8 :eek: hours feel a little something.

~lucky

Call it your night to see what your stamina is like :)

*HUGS*

Colleen Thomas said:
If your dragginf up souls fromthe fires of Hell, I would dearly love to speak to Scipio Africanus. :)

-Colly

He's spending some quality time with Hannibal today. Yeah, I know, but a couple of thousand years erases the old enmities. Anyway, I spoke to him and he says if you want to talk Greek architecture and stuff later in the week, he'll pencil you in.

Colleen Thomas said:
Call it your night to see what your stamina is like :)

*HUGS*

LOL

Nice try, brat. Perhaps we'll have to rig up one of them there demorol drips for you at home...due to my stamina, of course.

;)

~lucky

Lucifer_Carroll said:
He's spending some quality time with Hannibal today. Yeah, I know, but a couple of thousand years erases the old enmities. Anyway, I spoke to him and he says if you want to talk Greek architecture and stuff later in the week, he'll pencil you in.

thanks Lucifer, you're a gem. i'll brush up on my Latin :)

-Colly

lucky-E-leven said:
LOL

Nice try, brat. Perhaps we'll have to rig up one of them there demorol drips for you at home...due to my stamina, of course.

;)

~lucky

I have ehard so much about it, now, put up or shut up beautiful :)

-Colly ~exceedingly bold this evening

Colleen Thomas said:
I have ehard so much about it, now, put up or shut up beautiful :)

-Colly ~exceedingly bold this evening

Exceedingly, indeed.

What's the house number, Red?

~lucky

erm.. can i tag along..

purely for educational purposes ofcourse...

Colleen Thomas said:
LOL

*HUGS*

Sorry for runingout on you

:rose:

sok sexy.. weve got time to remedy that. besides.. i just wanna make sure youre ok... then the fun can begin!
***hugs***
by the way.. brb.. have a story some gorgeous chick sent me in PM that begs to be read.. :kiss:

vella_ms said:
sok sexy.. weve got time to remedy that. besides.. i just wanna make sure youre ok... then the fun can begin!
***hugs***
by the way.. brb.. have a story some gorgeous chick sent me in PM that begs to be read.. :kiss:

I hope you enjoy it :)

I see Colly is alive and well.
Very good to know.

vella, good morning.

A, needs coffee and a cigarette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back