Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giggles! I hope your promise comes true. Have a great weekend!!

Still sending hugs!

Hi Peaches! I hope the packing goes quickly. I know your SO is ready for you to be with him (and vice versa). Hugs!

Hi sweetie! Hope your weekend is going really well. Sending you smiles.

Thank you INL Hugsss

"A quick wave Hi to everyone as I grab a cup of coffee on my way through the Great Room - Welcome to all the new faces - Feel better to those who have been/are ill. Heading back to see the SO again next week - ostensibly a trip designed to allow me to job/apartment hunt and run some other errands during the day while he is working........ Finally starting to feel like I'm making some progress here with the packing/cleaning but still so much to do... Love and hugs to all!":kiss:

I hope you are successful this trip Peaches.

Hi sweetie! Hope your weekend is going really well. Sending you smiles.

Aww thank you. How is yours?

Hugss Peaches. We did okay, found a lot of crap other people with find treasure, such as 50 shot glasses

Some people collect shot glasses.

One more week of work then two weeks off :nana:

Mondays are rough, aren't they daddies and fellow littles? I hope everyone is doing well. Warm hugs and smiles to each of you. :kiss::rose:

Mondays are made worse when the weather is cold and wet!

On a good note, I found five souvenir programs from NASCAR races in my mother's "treasures" Saturday. I need to get them priced better, but I've seen them go for at least $10, for as much as $200

I am really new to the site and never thought a woman of today, could be that dedicated to her man and family. The women I have gone out with are mostly about them. I guess a bit jealous you have something which seems just outside my grasp. I hope maybe one day, that I can her too.

On a good note, I found five souvenir programs from NASCAR races in my mother's "treasures" Saturday. I need to get them priced better, but I've seen them go for at least $10, for as much as $200

Yay! That sounds cool. I hope you get some good amounts from them.

I am really new to the site and never thought a woman of today, could be that dedicated to her man and family. The women I have gone out with are mostly about them. I guess a bit jealous you have something which seems just outside my grasp. I hope maybe one day, that I can her too.

You might want to read backwards in the thread a little more. A daddy and his girl are dedicated to each other. Welcome to the thread.

Good evening to all the lovely littles and the Daddies that care so much for them. Hope everyone had a decent Monday, mine could have been a lot better. Got some bad news on the way home from work, Angel was unceremoniously let go from her job, by phone as she was driving home! Her now-former boss didn't even have the decency to tell her in person :mad: She's getting tons of extra snuggles from Daddy tonight. Sadly that puts us in a real bind financially, but I have faith that somehow we'll make it.

One more week of work then two weeks off :nana:

Yay for you! You certainly can use that break. Are you planning any kind of trip during your time off?

Mondays are rough, aren't they daddies and fellow littles? I hope everyone is doing well. Warm hugs and smiles to each of you. :kiss::rose:

Yes, they are rough, little one. :rose: Fortunately they go by fast for me. Warm snugglehugs for you!

Very cold and wet here too. :( I miss summer already!

Good luck on getting the best price you can for those. I guess it depends on the particular race and year for each souvenir program, right?

A little is a true gem and treasure, and not easy to find. In my rather limited experience, she comes into your life when you least expect it. There is such a woman out there for you, it just may take some time for you two to find each other. She may be dedicated to you and her family, but in turn you must be just as dedicated to her. ;)

Mutato, check your state's rules on employment discharge. It is illegal in some states to let go of employees over the phone.

I have one program with Dale Earnhardt Sr on it. I might get good coin from it.

Mutato, check your state's rules on employment discharge. It is illegal in some states to let go of employees over the phone.

I have one program with Dale Earnhardt Sr on it. I might get good coin from it.

Thanks RJ! We'll investigate and see if that's something here in CT. Not sure what sort of recourse she can get though. It's not like she can get the job back. :(

Thanks RJ! We'll investigate and see if that's something here in CT. Not sure what sort of recourse she can get though. It's not like she can get the job back. :(

That boss man could lose his job. When she returns to the job to sign papers, she should bring up the fact that it was done after work on the phone.

Hugs, and more hugs.

Hi there! It's going well. Actually these days are flying by. I can't believe it's mid September already. Congrats on your upcoming break. Doing anything special during your time off?

I know it's kinda crazy. I'll be 31 soon, just felt like I turned 30.
Nope

Good evening to all the lovely littles and the Daddies that care so much for them. Hope everyone had a decent Monday, mine could have been a lot better. Got some bad news on the way home from work, Angel was unceremoniously let go from her job, by phone as she was driving home! Her now-former boss didn't even have the decency to tell her in person :mad: She's getting tons of extra snuggles from Daddy tonight. Sadly that puts us in a real bind financially, but I have faith that somehow we'll make it.

Yay for you! You certainly can use that break. Are you planning any kind of trip during your time off?

A little is a true gem and treasure, and not easy to find. In my rather limited experience, she comes into your life when you least expect it. There is such a woman out there for you, it just may take some time for you two to find each other. She may be dedicated to you and her family, but in turn you must be just as dedicated to her. ;)

Oh no i'm so sorry to hear that, and how bad frankly. So off really.

Nope not feeling well enough for much to be honest.

Very well said

Greetings to the Lovelies and Gents!!
Straggling back into the Great Room after a prolonged absence for surgery and recovery. Feeling so much better, but still sore and tired at the three week mark.
Have missed you all and look forward to catching up ... warm hugs to all!! Stocked the Side Bar with lots of desserts and tapas and beverages to enjoy. Off to my Chaise Lounge with my blanket and tea :)

Straggling back into the Great Room after a prolonged absence for surgery and recovery. Feeling so much better, but still sore and tired at the three week mark.
Have missed you all and look forward to catching up ... warm hugs to all!! Stocked the Side Bar with lots of desserts and tapas and beverages to enjoy. Off to my Chaise Lounge with my blanket and tea :)

You and HS have been missed.
I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better, I hope the pain disappears soon. *Gentle hugs back*

"Morning Hugs to ALL from the rainy Midwest. Just want to be on record as saying 04:30 is TOO friggin' early for someone's little rooster alarm clock to go off.....Not saying who mind you but it's good thing he's cute.;) Daddy Mutato that is TERRIBLE about Angel! She's well rid of THAT boss although I understand about being in a financial bind. Check your state's unemployment compensation laws - here I can not only apply but even report in on-line. And was also based on the prior year's earnings. Dapple my sister, so glad you're back - hopefully your recovery will be swift and uneventful and Hayley sweet sister (and INL too) thank you for your good wishes - heading off to brave the day and look for work (and a place to stay). Love and Hugs!:kiss:"

"Morning Hugs to ALL from the rainy Midwest. Just want to be on record as saying 04:30 is TOO friggin' early for someone's little rooster alarm clock to go off.....Not saying who mind you but it's good thing he's cute.;) Daddy Mutato that is TERRIBLE about Angel! She's well rid of THAT boss although I understand about being in a financial bind. Check your state's unemployment compensation laws - here I can not only apply but even report in on-line. And was also based on the prior year's earnings. Dapple my sister, so glad you're back - hopefully your recovery will be swift and uneventful and Hayley sweet sister (and INL too) thank you for your good wishes - heading off to brave the day and look for work (and a place to stay). Love and Hugs!:kiss:"

good afternoon from me. :D

I'll try. Scattered throughout this thread are some pretty good explanations, but lots of luck finding them among the almost 25,000 posts.

Contrary to popular belief incest has little or nothing to do in a daddy/baby girl relationship. Most "baby girls/littles" choose someone who is daddy-like, and they allow their "daddy" to take control. The daddy/baby girl relationship is heavy on caring, unconditional love, and adoration, and light on the domination. Think of all the things you would hope a good father to be, and you'll have the half of it.

Also contrary to popular belief, it isn’t about an older guy trolling for someone much younger. I’m not sure, but I think daddies and baby girls are usually similar ages. Some daddies are actually younger, but he would have to understand daddy's role and responsibilities.

I hope that helps a little, but I want to refer you to the post of a long-lost friend. She was answering a slightly different question, but I think her answer is applicable to your question.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=40285684#post40285684
I think I am starting to understand the type of daddy/daughter relationship some of you have mentioned...based on unconditional love, adoration, caregiving, etc.

This morning I was waiting for my drink at Starbucks and I watched a father in line with his little girl (she was about 5). He called her "sweetie" as he touched her hair and asked her watch she wanted to eat. There was obviously definitely nothing sexual between the two, but by watching them, I could see that the dad was very caring and protective and that the girl totally adored her daddy. It was very sweet. :)

I know it's kinda crazy. I'll be 31 soon, just felt like I turned 30.

How is your time off? Ooh when is your birthday? Happy Birthday in advance. HUGS!!!!!!

Welcome back. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Hi Peaches! Yes, that is too early. Hmm, I bet fried chicken started to sound pretty good, eh? I hope things are going well for you! Hugs!

good afternoon from me. :D

Hi GA!!!

Ug that should not be allowed. I feel for you. Always good wishes from me. Good luck in the job and house hunt.

How is your time off? Ooh when is your birthday? Happy Birthday in advance. HUGS!!!!!!

My time off only started 39 minutes ago lol. Thank you it's the 24th

For me, it's work and readying myself for both the estate sale this weekend - and those "friends" of my mother that will come and try to give us comfort in our sadness :rolleyes: - and readying myself for jury duty Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back