The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cock is throbbing here. Love the feeling of my hand wrapped around it stroking up and down. Thinking lots of dirty thoughts
 
just working it slowly. Nice and easy, letting it flow on its own and when it cums, it cums.

I've been edging it for a few hours now. Grabbed a pair of panties and my buttplug and am just lying it bed eagerly anticipating the cum that's going to be covering me soon.
 
Began stroking my self in the shower, and My lovely cumdump melissa came in with me to help. He wore a simple string bikini bottom of red and white. I watched as he slide down and licked my cock clean. Slow strong movements until i couldn't take it and began to shove my dick hard and fast into his cute face. I came down his throat as i than pulled him to his feet and kissed him.
 
Sorely tempted to do so, but I've no motivation... :eek:

Then again, I do have the house to myself this weekend. Might be time to start.
 
I'm in the mood to play a little today this morning. Let's get this thread going!
 
Stayed at a friends last night. I was on his bed reading his penthouse when he offered to let me jack off. I wish I had taken the offer and he joined me on the bed and we jerked each others cocks off. Won't miss next opp!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top