Tolyk's Gallery

tolyk said:
Well, I just realized I've barely posted any photos at all, so here's a few more.

Some shots from my trip to Halifax


Love the lighthouse shot... I'm a huge fan of lighthouses -something about the romanticism of them...


you're a great photog! Keep up the awesome work - looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!
 
temptresss said:
Love the lighthouse shot... I'm a huge fan of lighthouses -something about the romanticism of them...


you're a great photog! Keep up the awesome work - looking forward to seeing more of your stuff!
I love lighthouses too.. I went to see Peggy's Cove while I was in Halifax, but it was downpouring out and the best photo I could get was through the windshield between wiper strokes :p

I'll find and post one of those later.. need sleep now though
 
Great pics...............my son wants to know if Gripper is a Ball Python?

I don't remember what Gripper is, they're Stegral's pets, be sure to ask her some time :)

I forgot I had this thread.. I had posted the new photos in the Photography: Post Your Photos Here, thread. C'est la vie :)
 
Last edited:
Okay, some more quick links since I've been posting in the other thread.
 
Last edited:
Nice shots! Are you still using a Canon Rebel? I love mine, though I still use the G6 at times, especially for low light work indoors as I don't use a flash and am yet to get a lens for the EOS 400D suitable for such low light conditions without a lot of fiddling and begging the universe for co-operation.:)

Catalina:catroar:
 
Nice shots! Are you still using a Canon Rebel? I love mine, though I still use the G6 at times, especially for low light work indoors as I don't use a flash and am yet to get a lens for the EOS 400D suitable for such low light conditions without a lot of fiddling and begging the universe for co-operation.:)

Catalina:catroar:

Yeah, I'm still using a Canon Rebel XT at the moment. I'm switching to a Pentax K20d within the next few months though.

I don't own a point and shoot at all, I need to pick one up eventually, easier for travelling.
 
New sunset: Canon Rebel XT, 17-85mm

Sunset.jpg
 
as always beautiful work darlin ^_^
you know i'd model for you any time ^_~
'cept theres that pesky distance problem we have :p
 
Hi Tolyk! I didnt realize you had all these photos! yum...I am starting looking through them!
 
Thanks guys. I'm getting a new camera soon so you'll be seeing a lot of new work in the near future :)
 
Okay, here's a few new ones:

I wonder where Nemo went?
attachment.php


Dude, I miss Nemo
attachment.php



And, a fountain
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
So, working on my editting skills, took a underexposed image with a lot of haze issues.. just tried out a new editting technique involving layer masks and multiple layers.

Original picture:
MountainOrig.jpg



Editted picture:
MountainEdit.jpg



Tell me whatcha think, have some refining to do on the process, but this was a quick attempt.
 
nice.
The tricksey part is to not burn out the highlights and fill in the shadows too much.
 
It is really nice how you can clear it up.....but I keep looking at the mountain it looks like an elephant head to me..Haha.
Where was it taken?
 
It is really nice how you can clear it up.....but I keep looking at the mountain it looks like an elephant head to me..Haha.
Where was it taken?

On the side of the highway through the Rockies :p
 
Okay, first new shot from my new camera to be posted online

Frost on the window:

Frost.jpg
 
Back
Top