TSCLT 5.0:The Hemi Dungeon Powered By Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's currently 67*F here but the sun has finally come out.

The pups have been clingy today, I love them but I could go to the washroom without them whining outside the door.
 
Dinner is cooking and I'm mentally planning the vegetable garden. I need to rotate some things, but nothing major. The livestock ensures the soil is in good shape.
 
"Home." You know . . . .


I hung with my peeps here. It was killer - almost like I never left.


It was a lovely day for a drive in the mountains. I think I saw one state oinker all day. Fuck da poe-lease. I wish I had driven the ragtop, but whatever.


Back to work . . . .


thumbs_08.jpg
 
Good morning y'all!
Life is a little lazy today, but it's going to pick up this week, so there is that.
The clematis is in full bloom. There is a dandelion in the flowerbed that is mocking me.
 
So one of the "good" SJWs wants archery clubs banned in schools because the Florida shooter had some training in shooting an air rifle in a school program (I'll bet it was a brief stint).

I'm thinking she's seen the six movies made by Jackson based on the Tolkien fantasy novels and knows that ol' Legolas was killer fast with a bow and she does not want a Legolas wanna-be loosed upon our schools.

;) ;)
 
Morning.

Ban everything. The archery and air rifle clubs at most schools are funded by grants from the Friends of the NRA. As are most high school and univ. ROTC programs.
 
Make kids happy and safe.
Ban math and language classes and replace them with "me" time.
;) ;)
Don't forget healthy snacks and safe drinks! Nap mats are simply a must...
 
Happy Monday!!! And it's a work MOnday at that.


I have to wander around the corner to get coffee, which is just a tad farther than having to wander downstairs to get it. And I didn't have to make it.


But I do have to put on some clothes . . . .


Staying out of jails is usually a good idea.


tumblr_m91y1svDM01rb1nkxo1_1280.jpg
 
Avoiding jail is always good for those us us not fighting for some Social Justice.

;) ;)

Those people get an erection (or wet) over the thought of getting arrested (development).
 
New thread, old tradition.

Look at those nostrils and those nipples and tell me there is no fractal symmetry there.
I double-dawg dare you!

:mad:














:D ;) ;)
 
You mean like being able to plug her nostrils with her nipples?


The "free coffee" is mostly water - as in, brown water. I piss stronger coffee than this.


Let me get back on the company tit here and I'll be staying places with real coffee. Maybe.


Last place, I had to make my own, but my room was right across from the kitchen.


tumblr_p8ikwudqv11wv0172o1_400.jpg
 
You pretty much always get what you pay for when the sign says "FREE."

TANSTAAFL!




For those of you who did not grow up as SciFi geeks:

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
 
Some of the continental breakfasts at some paces I've stayed have been pretty decent.


Of course, I went cheap last night.


We'll get it sorted out today.


And I'll get some decent java when I blow this joint.


tumblr_p8ikwoYZHw1wv0172o1_500.jpg
 
The last place I stayed at had a killer continental breakfast.

Of course, the room cost an arm and a leg.

TANSTAAFL! :D ;) ;)
 
What's still a bit up-in-the-air is how long I'm going to be here.


And since it's first day back and all that, I went cheap.


Hell, I'm surprised that they had coffee at all.


They certainly had no fridge to keep my Monsters in - if I drank that piss.


tumblr_nlxj5lIGxQ1qb139no1_1280.jpg
 
Random thought of the morning (inspired by a fitness commercial):

If they remade Casablanca today, Rick would be taking a selfie and intoning, "Here's looking at me kid."




Okay, I may have officially crossed the too much coffee red-line.
 
My cynical side says that they don't come up with a cure for that shit because - job Security.


Allah says he won't allow it to remind them that he's god and that they ain't.


I say, it's not the death sentence that it was 50 years ago.


I mean, remember when they cured John Wayne before he died of cancer??? Yes, this is a test . . . .


tumblr_m80dg3LsHr1r6z16eo1_500.jpg
 
I really didn't know what killed him.

It could have been agent orange from Vietnam movies for all I knew. :D
 
Well, those three asshats at the Metropole didn't get him.


But the barkeep did.


tumblr_m81ibiWvRI1r6z16eo1_500.jpg
 
Ah, so the barkeeper lived.

No, he got it worst of all...

(He thought he was a Mexican but proved to be a Mexican't. Now, I have to go shoot the cook. I'm parked out back anyway.)
 
Are you talking about The Shootist? An old gunfighter who is diagnosed with cancer and decides to solve the towns bad guy population on the way out? He kills the bad guys and is standing there cursing himself for being so good when he gets shot in the back.

The one you need to look at was called The Conqueror. It was filmed near a nuclear test site and last I heard over 40 people who worked on it were dead.

Yes, I liked John Wayne, and I have good coffee this morning.

We stayed at a Marriott on Friday night, their internet was out so they gave us a really nice breakfast in their restaurant Saturday morning before we checked out. I could do that because I knew we were heading home Saturday.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top