Kinky Guy

Hi NN
this is a horny mature guy or you may say a breast guy with an acute tongue to pleasure.
i would love to be part of any roleplay you wish.
lets start our pleasure journey
get in touch
N

Milf

Ur roleplay ideas are hot!! Even my mom is a married Indian milf and i have so many fantasies about her cheating and becoming a cumdumpster whore...n i m writing a story on it.. u could include rp like lingerie shopping with young salea assistant

I think all of those would be really interesting. The one I'm most interested in would be your husbands boss. I would RP as his boss who tells you that the only way your husband is keeping his promotion is if you pleasure me at the party.

Hi naughty neeta,

are u on chat anytime?

I've come up with a few roleplay openings that I would like to play on Yahoo IM. First, a little about me. I'm a married Indian women living in the UK. My kink are cheating and nearly getting caught, interracial and being videotaped/photoed.

An Indian for lunch.

It was another typical day I guess. The kids had both moved out to university and my husband had left early for work. He is an accountant and it was year end for a number of firms he worked for. It meant I was home alone for all of the day and sometimes well into the late evening. After the usual household chores of cooking, cleaning and shopping, most of my day was spent watching TV. I had become very much hooked on both the British and Indian soaps that are vast on offer on SKY. Unfortunately the SKY satellite had stopped working. I rang up the repairs team and let them know of my problem. They said an engineer would be around soon. I waited for him to call...

My husband's boss

My husband had recently applied for a promotion at the firm he had been working for a year. We were both optimistic that he would get it and he did. This meant he began to get invitations to social events. His first event was the annual Christmas party. I was very reluctant to go. I hated the small talk and I wouldn't know anyone. But my husband was instant and gave me a large shopping budget for the party. I went about shopping and finally found a dress. We both got ready and made our way to the party...

The holiday

The years seemed like bit of a drag but we had reached our twenty year anniversary. With my husband being self employed it was difficult for us to get away. However, after months of moaning and nagging my husband for a holiday, he had finally agreed to a short break as an anniversary present. I browsed the internet and even visited the travel agent before deciding on Cyprus. All I wanted to do was spend time in the sun and drink plenty of cocktails.
To my annoyance my husband spent most of the time in our room sleeping. I put on my big round sunglasses, a red bikini and sarong and headed to the poolside bar...

The Interview

I had been without a job for nearly twelve year now. I decided to be a stay at home mum and housewife. But the kids were now grown up and the house didn't really need looking after. My husband had suggested I get a job to help with the bills. I was reluctant at first, but after taking up a few computer courses, I was ready to get back into employment. I updated my CV and opened up a job site...

Other ideas are welcomed

Please reply with an opening and your character.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to having fun!

Neeta[/QUOTE]

Didn't you know Neeta, that Yahoo messenger is closed down so sadly we can't play there.

Hi guys,

I've come up with a few roleplay openings that I would like to play on Yahoo IM. First, a little about me. I'm a married Indian women living in the UK. My kink are cheating and nearly getting caught, interracial and being videotaped/photoed.

An Indian for lunch.

It was another typical day I guess. The kids had both moved out to university and my husband had left early for work. He is an accountant and it was year end for a number of firms he worked for. It meant I was home alone for all of the day and sometimes well into the late evening. After the usual household chores of cooking, cleaning and shopping, most of my day was spent watching TV. I had become very much hooked on both the British and Indian soaps that are vast on offer on SKY. Unfortunately the SKY satellite had stopped working. I rang up the repairs team and let them know of my problem. They said an engineer would be around soon. I waited for him to call...

My husband's boss

My husband had recently applied for a promotion at the firm he had been working for a year. We were both optimistic that he would get it and he did. This meant he began to get invitations to social events. His first event was the annual Christmas party. I was very reluctant to go. I hated the small talk and I wouldn't know anyone. But my husband was instant and gave me a large shopping budget for the party. I went about shopping and finally found a dress. We both got ready and made our way to the party...

The holiday

The years seemed like bit of a drag but we had reached our twenty year anniversary. With my husband being self employed it was difficult for us to get away. However, after months of moaning and nagging my husband for a holiday, he had finally agreed to a short break as an anniversary present. I browsed the internet and even visited the travel agent before deciding on Cyprus. All I wanted to do was spend time in the sun and drink plenty of cocktails.
To my annoyance my husband spent most of the time in our room sleeping. I put on my big round sunglasses, a red bikini and sarong and headed to the poolside bar...

The Interview

I had been without a job for nearly twelve year now. I decided to be a stay at home mum and housewife. But the kids were now grown up and the house didn't really need looking after. My husband had suggested I get a job to help with the bills. I was reluctant at first, but after taking up a few computer courses, I was ready to get back into employment. I updated my CV and opened up a job site...

Other ideas are welcomed

Please reply with an opening and your character.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to having fun!

Neeta

I would love to RP with you, Nympho, but there is no more yahoo chat. I am on kik and hangouts if you would like to start there. I am mythicman0762 on both of these sites. I have written several stories here if you would like to check them out first.

Hi. I'm Jeffrey, 33 from Canada, a very detailed, sensual and articulate chatter. My goal is always to take my time with articulate play to bring us both to mutual orgasm. I am into phone and cam as well. Please message me if interested. xo
Jeffrey

Back