For me, it's the interesting nature of human vanity

Desiremakesmeweak

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Posts
2,060
If there is one single thing that stands out for me about the internet by now, it's the incredibly widespread, almost pervasive characteristic of vanity that clearly (well, it's 'clearly' to me anyway!) motivates so many people to just blurt out every single thing that previously was supposedly 'secret.'

Having been involved in pretty 'moderately large-scale' public companies and merchant banking (not 'investment banking;' there is a difference) back when 'Gordon Gekko' was big in the cinema houses, I can confirm that more or less every single managing director/CEO/CFO of every single Exchange-listed public company is a freemason, for instance - or at minimum, as I was, one of these 'sporting club/outer court' pre-masons-in-waiting(!) member of some 'sanctioned body.' You cannot be a listed public company senior executive director and NOT be a mason - it simply 'isn't allowed' albeit there is no official rule to that effect. But in practice, they ARE all masons.

I mean it isn't as if I don't know what the so-called 'secrets' in that arena are - and there are reasons for that which I cannot tell you about other than that I worked for a while in an arm of a government which did high(-est) level surveillance because I had a combination of military-grade electronics technical skills (I don't have the same, anywhere NEAR the same equivalent knowledge now because technology itself has moved on v. BIGLY) AND law training. ...And I was a young kid that people trusted to be 'in/on the big-boys team.'

But god none of my 'professional' days q's are up-to-date at all...

Anyhew.

My point is I often sit back and watch all this stuff, be it on the standard 'masonic' gibberish (IE, or real important/valuable/worthy philosophies, depending on your own perspective on it) or other stuff, and I observe that in certain cases, guys of very high rank have just handed it all out for nothing and with no caveats.

You have people doing very advanced psychotherapy, complex psychological analysis, a lot of very decent higher maths and music theory, a lot of Eastern medicine/martial arts - which in the past was regarded as material that was 'closely guarded secrets' possessed by 'masters' in the field and relayed only for a lot of money and/or time and intellectual commitment.

Now it's just like people are just chucking it all out there, apparently because the technology gives them the 'because I can' function, and ego and vanity gives them the 'because look-at-me-I'm-the-one-that-did-it' licence.

Some of this stuff is authentic and useful. And it's basically all to be had for free.

I don't go along with the 'no such thing as a free lunch' maxim because in these times so many great things HAVE been handed out for free - and it's going to alter the topology of society and social structures for sure, I think.

Recently I asked around to see what people think about it, and most people reflect back to me that EVERYTHING is already out there and might be had for free.

Gee if I could 'manifest' a genie for real, or 'manifest' a car because I knew the real REAL 'Secret' (lol; there's so many of these video clips on YT...), or had actual proof of aliens or how the pyramids were constructed and/or why they were, or 'score with any woman/man/tran/robot/H++' or any of that stuff - like with the masons I could really see 'divinity' within the lodge inner sanctum and get material worldly power - I would never tell anyone so glibly as to stick it onto YT and spray it across the whole entire goddamn globe. Not EVEN for the sake of my own vanity and ego and Jesus H. Muhammad I DO have an ego and I am at heart EXTREMELY vain.

In the words of Bro. Nathanael, turning side-on to the selfie-cam: 'how about you?'
 
Last edited:
And really what I'm saying here includes writing, because frankly, I was thinking about the writing aspect first and then I encountered a new bunch of 'exposed secrets' vids on YT today-ish...

This was rolling around in my head that I 'think' I've noticed a bunch of experienced writers all clam up recently hereabouts, and have seen them replaced by a long litany of very VERY amateurish, inexperienced people who nevertheless come across with this 'strong confident' voicing of their posts and thread-starters once again, seeming to either want to hear, or actually claiming to be revealing some 'secret' or inner techniques to do with writing.

For me it would be EXTREMELY DIFFICULT, to just open up about various things I think I might know...

And I am absolutely sure there are a number of insanely skillful people here who keep a lot of damn tricks up their sleeves - I don't see any of them 'revealing' anything anytime soon for no cash or no REAL deep incentive.

I guess one thing I do wish to share is that I personally think there is a HUGE body of stunning technical as well as 'human social/sociological' knowledge possessed by a few people, writers, here, and I don't think we're going to get it from them in plain 'direct speak' as it were.

But I don't want to scare them away either by having idiots traipsing all over the daisies and tulips because sometimes, just sometimes, if the right atmosphere were to be provided, they might slip up...

Trust me, if some of you pushed a little, those who know how to push buttons and whose to push - then we could have some truly remarkable gifts handed over.
 
Back
Top