All Subs/Slaves Beware

cherokee_dove

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 16, 2007
Posts
649
I hate to be the one to start this thread, but i will NOT let other subs or slaves be walked on by a SUPPOSED dom; here on Lit.

Myself and at least 4 other submissives have been played by a hell of a player. i will not mention the other ladies names, that is up to them; if they wish.

You (the SUPPOSED dom) need to learn a lesson. We, as subs or slaves; may give our all to a REAL Dom, but when a player; (and thats all you are); oh and by the way....pay attention to the fact that i said...you...not You.

A real Dom, i give the courtesy and respect to; not a SUPPOSED dom; who thinks he can get away with hurting a lot of us, all at the same time.

THAT IS BULLSHIT!!

If i am messaged by one more lady saying the same thing, about the same person; i WILL reveal that name to all of the people on this forum!

And if you are reading this, you know who i am talking about!!!:mad:

Ladies, if you wish; you may speak up. But you don't need to if you are worried.

i personally feel that his name should be revealed, so that he cannot do this same thing to others; but that is a decision that is up to those who respond!
 
I think it would be beneficial that we all know who this supposed dom is and why you are calling him this so no-one else is fooled by his act or hurt by him. Some may have been hurt previously by mistaking some such person as a dom.
 
If the others that have been hurt by him, say its ok by them; then i will. i do not wish to make them more upset then they what they are now.

But as most of the ladies are at work at this time of day, we shall wait until this evening to see if they respond.

And i hope they do, because it will be a step up for them, to get past the pain of what he did.
 
I can understand if they would rather not speak about it but I thought I would give you my input on the matter. :)
 
I'm sorry, but this just screams drama.

Dominants and submissives alike get screwed over by people who aren't what they seem. Each individual is responsible for vetting interested parties to the best of their ability, and making wise personal decisions. Relationships end, faults are found, and dragging someone's name through the mud in the name of "warning" others or some such thing is nothing more than a juvenile he said/she said witch hunt.
 
I'm sorry, but this just screams drama.

Dominants and submissives alike get screwed over by people who aren't what they seem. Each individual is responsible for vetting interested parties to the best of their ability, and making wise personal decisions. Relationships end, faults are found, and dragging someone's name through the mud in the name of "warning" others or some such thing is nothing more than a juvenile he said/she said witch hunt.

Your comment about the individual being responsible for making their own decisions is very true but sometimes you can never tell until it's too late. I said what I did because if possible I would prefer people to have some forewarning of what this guy whoever he is is like. So they don't end up like I did with my ex! If you see it as juvenile fair enough but that is your opinion.
 
I'm sorry, but this just screams drama.

Dominants and submissives alike get screwed over by people who aren't what they seem. Each individual is responsible for vetting interested parties to the best of their ability, and making wise personal decisions. Relationships end, faults are found, and dragging someone's name through the mud in the name of "warning" others or some such thing is nothing more than a juvenile he said/she said witch hunt.

CM, your words usually hold "truths" in them. But this isn't deliberate drama. i am just trying to let other subs and or slaves know that this guy is for real.

No one else needs to be hurt. Thats why i didn't say the women's names. i don't want to make it any harsher on them. Unless they give the ok to do so.

And those that know me, know that i carefully consider things before even thinking of doing sometime like this; but this is to warn all subs/slaves on Lit that there are players within our forum and to make sure and protect themselves.
 
Soo.....

You're warning about a dom....that hurts people....

but you didn't say how...or who...or why...

just a cryptic warning...


how's that not drama?
 
I get what you're trying to do dove, but in a forum based comunity, even giving his user id, yahoo, or what not doesn't do much as he could always get another one once his cover is blown.

I have to agree with CM here, this just seems like useless drama.

I know you are hurt, and perhaps you and the others that were involved in this person's actions can help each other past it, but I just can't agree that bringing it to the boards is benifitcial.

:rose:
 
It was just to warn others to beware and protect themselves from the players in our midst.
 
I agree with CM and wenchie. Actually, check out SweetGigi's recent thread about whether to warn future submissives about her ex. Many of us said the same thing. Unless the person is dangerous, and breaking the law or something, chalk it up to lesson learned and then learn the lesson.

It's a bitter pill to swallow. I have been there. But there's really no other choice unless there is something actionable here. Even if you name names, we'll all just say, huh, wonder if that's true. I don't know you, and I don't know this person. If we don't know the parties involved, we really have no way of knowing what really happened.
 
I'm am so sorry such pain has happened to you and others here.

*HUGS*

:rose:
 
I hate to be the one to start this thread,

Then why do you do it?

but i will NOT let other subs or slaves be walked on by a SUPPOSED dom; here on Lit.

And how exactly do you want to prevent this?

If i am messaged by one more lady saying the same thing, about the same person; i WILL reveal that name to all of the people on this forum!

Oh, how scary! Revealing a name on the internet.

i personally feel that his name should be revealed, so that he cannot do this same thing to others; but that is a decision that is up to those who respond!

But it wasn't their decision whether a thread should be started about it? You are a hypocritical drama queen. Shut the fuck up and suck a cock, then you do at least something useful.
 
Shut the fuck up and suck a cock. Really, it is the sine qua non of Domly directives.
 
I'm with CM on this. While I appreciate people may feel hurt etc., it may be it is a timely lesson in not giving so much trust to an anonymous name on the screen without first knowing that person better. I am aware of a few Domly types who have used this forum as their personal playground for amusement over the years, and more pyl's who tripped over each other trying get noticedby them or anyone . I don't admire either trait but it takes 2 to make it work and a pyl has just as much responsibility in being careful, not expecting anyone who makes claims on or to them to be necessarily all they profess to be. If you are going to look for a PYL, you better learn quick how to safeguard yourself, choose wisely, and accept if things don't work out.

I know when I was looking, I had a range of methods for checking out how honest a PYL I might be communicating with was with me. If I found they were saying the same things to others while claiming I was the only one, or basically doing a snow job on me, I just accepted they were not who I was looking for and moved on. LOL, of course, more than a few tried to claim they were innocent, and then quickly tried to talk their way out of guilt when I presented my strong evidence, but I was no longer listening or interested. Best advice I have is to move on, put it up to experience, and find someone you do not have those issues with...revenge and bitterness only keeps you locked with the one you say you want to avoid, and wasting precious time which could be better spent with someone else or looking at least.:rose:

Catalina:catroar:
 
I think all this jumping on someone who was injured is wrong, personally.

:eek:
 
Shut the fuck up...
Yes, let's not beat up on the messenger. She only has good intentions, in my opinion. I do agree that the culprit, if outed, would just change his nick and go on being he same asshole he's so good at being.

But, what cherokee_dove says does bring to the surface something that everyone should be aware of. This is the Internet, and as such, there is always going to be someone who lies to get what he or she wants. Some people are a little naive, when getting into online relationships...assuming everyone is being totally honest. There's nothing wrong with that, and it's sad that people get hurt, when they expect others to be as honest.

I try to be nothing but honest when corresponding with potential partners. In fact, some might think I go overboard. And I notice women tend to ask questions, in order to completely understand what I say. I accept that for what it is, and I don't take it personally. They don't yet know me, and so they need to understand why I say some things.

I also don't like it when someone of my gender goes around being a jerk. It reflects on the rest of us, and I don't appreciate it. Assholes like that make it more difficult for me to express myself as the honest man I try to be. Sometimes, it just takes one bad apple to taint someone's opinion.

Will it make a difference, if he's outed? Probably not. But, it might make others (if they have a conscience) think twice, before being a similar jerk. And in the bigger picture, maybe...just maybe I'll get laid again, before I die.:rolleyes:
 
I'm sorry, but this just screams drama.

Dominants and submissives alike get screwed over by people who aren't what they seem. Each individual is responsible for vetting interested parties to the best of their ability, and making wise personal decisions. Relationships end, faults are found, and dragging someone's name through the mud in the name of "warning" others or some such thing is nothing more than a juvenile he said/she said witch hunt.

Amen.

This reminds me of a thread someone started . . . oh victoria. Remember? She wanted to start a thread just for outing the bad dominants here. Frankly, the reaction was a hell of a lot worse to her, than it is to you, dove.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top