The 'Pics Without A Thread' Thread!

I wish someone would send me screen caps of 209 or that 209 would at least wait 24 hours to remove. :(

I think whatever 209 is doing is what she wants, it is not her desire to supply jack off material to the world apparently. If you catch her pictures be thankful. She is a lovely lady

Could not have said it better myself, sir. Bravo. :)

I think whatever 209 is doing is what she wants, it is not her desire to supply jack off material to the world apparently. If you catch her pictures be thankful. She is a lovely lady

It absolutely is her right and her prerogative and I would fight for her right to do that. As indeed earlier I said to someone who was concerned about being pushed into posting that no one should do anything their uncomfortable with.

It's pointless to you perhaps. To each his/her own. Have a nice day.

My dear I only mean that you have to recognise that there are people from different time zones on this board and it means that the playing field is decidedly skewed in favour of your own. Your pictures, your call, obviously.

And as to how beautiful or otherwise the pictures are, I cannot comment, since as far as I remember, I've yet to see any.

It absolutely is her right and her prerogative and I would fight for her right to do that. As indeed earlier I said to someone who was concerned about being pushed into posting that no one should do anything their uncomfortable with.

My dear I only mean that you have to recognise that there are people from different time zones on this board and it means that the playing field is decidedly skewed in favour of your own. Your pictures, your call, obviously.

And as to how beautiful or otherwise the pictures are, I cannot comment, since as far as I remember, I've yet to see any.

It is a bit luck of the draw and there is a place for that. To each their own indeed. I have seen some of the pictures and I'm glad of that, a few of them wouldn't have survived moderation so there is that to take into account too.

YUM!! that leaves lots of

1. Drool on my keyboard

2. questions like:

Who will be wearing the handcuffs?

You? as a firey vixen in black leather and red lipstick relentlessly licks and sucks you, repeatedly stopping just before your release until you beg her for mercy?

OR

The subdued girl next door with long hair and big blue eyes.....as you hold her hair back and fuck her mouth leaving a trail of sweet cum down her chin and perky breasts?

Just wondering what kind you are??? ;)

YUM!! that leaves lots of

1. Drool on my keyboard

2. questions like:

Who will be wearing the handcuffs?

You? as a firey vixen in black leather and red lipstick relentlessly licks and sucks you, repeatedly stopping just before your release until you beg her for mercy?

OR

The subdued girl next door with long hair and big blue eyes.....as you hold her hair back and fuck her mouth leaving a trail of sweet cum down her chin and perky breasts?

Just wondering what kind you are??? ;)

Why must one limit themselves when the options are both endless and so deliciously sweet, hmmm? My apologies on the drool, Stackey. ;) hehe

:kiss:

Back