BDSM Score?

Interesting. Though my Bondage interest is higher in my mind (given that rope bondage has been my main area of focus for 15 years)

Dominant
100%
Sadist
89%
Experimental
82%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
43%
Switch
39%
Bondage
29%
Degradation Lover
7%
Masochist
0%
Submissive
0%
Vanilla
0%

It feels good to serve. A lack of control in the bedroom can be fun and relaxing. Being with a dominant person wouldn't be a bad idea.

I agree with the written description, but I'm not too sure what to make of some of my results. Wonder what someone else would think of my scores... I think I'll have to ask him to check them out. I don't want to delve into this too deeply as it was just for fun and not to be over analyzed or picked apart. Right?

Submissive
96%
Experimental
86%
Masochist
71%
Bondage
68%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
54%
Sadist
47%
Switch
43%
Vanilla
25%
Degradation Lover
25%
Dominant
4%

Sadist
100%
Experimental
93%
Dominant
93%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
82%
Switch
82%
Masochist
75%
Degradation Lover
61%
Bondage
61%
Submissive
46%
Vanilla
14%

Pretty much describes me. So how compatible would we be with these scores, Dani?

Bondage
93%
Masochist
89%
Experimental
86%
Submissive
82%
Sadist
79%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
68%
Switch
64%
Degradation Lover
54%
Dominant
54%
Vanilla
4%

My Exhibitionist/Voyeur is lower because they are combined. I'm not at all a voyeur, but I do love being displayed.

I think a lot of this is reflective of my current mood though.

Switch
100%
Bondage
75%
Masochist
71%
Degradation Lover
68%
Experimental
68%
Sadist
64%
Dominant
64%
Submissive
64%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
36%
Vanilla
18%

Lol!

You Scored as Switch
(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) You know what you want but it has nothing to do with your own role in the bedroom. You have the ability to be flexible in that area which can be useful for exploring you sexuality with your partner.

Switch
100%
Experimental
64%
Dominant
54%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
50%
Sadist
39%
Bondage
39%
Submissive
25%
Vanilla
14%
Masochist
14%
Degradation Lover
4%

I have gone to take that quiz three times and gotten called away. first time I've been able to finish it...

You Scored as Switch.
You know what you want but it has nothing to do with your own role in the bedroom. You have the ability to be flexible in that area which can be useful for exploring you sexuality with your partner.

Switch 100%
Sadist 93%
Bondage 93%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 93%
Masochist 89%
Experimental 86%
Dominant 82%
Submissive 57%
Degradation Lover 22%
Vanilla 18%

yeah... looks about right :)

Masochist
96%
Switch
89%
Bondage
89%
Submissive
89%
Experimental
86%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
86%
Sadist
75%
Dominant
57%
Degradation Lover
54%
Vanilla
21%

Experimental
100%
Submissive
93%
Masochist
86%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
82%
Bondage
64%
Degradation Lover
61%
Sadist
50%
Switch
36%
Dominant
11%
Vanilla
7%

I was a little surprised at the switch score

Submissive
89%
Masochist
79%
Experimental
75%
Bondage
71%
Switch
54%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
50%
Degradation Lover
46%
Sadist
43%
Vanilla
18%
Dominant
11%

Who Knew??

Switch
89%
Experimental
71%
Submissive
61%
Dominant
57%
Bondage
54%
Masochist
46%
Vanilla
43%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
39%
Sadist
29%
Degradation Lover
11%

Just as I suspected would be the case...

You Scored as Switch
(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.))) You know what you want but it has nothing to do with your own role in the bedroom. You have the ability to be flexible in that area which can be useful for exploring you sexuality with your partner.

Switch
100%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
93%
Experimental
89%
Sadist
89%
Degradation Lover
86%
Dominant
82%
Bondage
79%
Masochist
71%
Submissive
50%
Vanilla
21%
Rate

Ohhh I love quizzes.
Lets see.

You Scored as Switch

Switch 93%
Experimental 89%
Sadist 82%
Dominant 79%
Bondage 75%
Submissive 64%
Masochist 57%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 43%
Degradation Lover 39%
Vanilla 18%

A bit surprising, but if they say so..... :D

Submissive.............. 96%
Experimental........... 86%
Masochist................ 61%
Bondage.................. 57%
Exhibitionist/Voyeur.... 46%
Switch...................... 36%
Sadist....................... 21%
Degradation Lover.... 21%
Dominant................. 4%
Vanilla...................... 0%

Switch
89%
Experimental
68%
Dominant
68%
Sadist
57%
Bondage
57%
Submissive
54%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur
39%
Degradation Lover
36%
Masochist
25%
Vanilla
21%

Well that is interesting for a newbie to the BDSM world. I am not sure I agree with the degradation part because for me, sex shouldnt be degrading. I like steering the play but that doesn't imply degradation. Oh, and the sadist score actually scares me a bit.

Now, I must find the sex map and check it out. Quizzes are fun!

The term sadist, to me, implies the desire to inflict bodily harm, like breaking bones, cutting to maim...that kind of thing. But, I am new to the whole world of BDSM so my ideas/opinions may change. And like I say, this is how I define it, relative to myself, not others.

The term sadist, to me, implies the desire to inflict bodily harm, like breaking bones, cutting to maim...that kind of thing. But, I am new to the whole world of BDSM so my ideas/opinions may change. And like I say, this is how I define it, relative to myself, not others.
What do you call someone who enjoys causing erotic pain, most of all upon someone who loves to receive it?

This was interesting, pretty accurate I'd say. Except I'd reverse the dominant/submissive numbers.

Exhibitionist / Voyeur
100%
Switch
93%
Bondage
89%
Sadist
82%
Experimental
82%
Dominant
75%
Submissive
71%
Masochist
61%
Degradation Lover
50%
Vanilla
18%

What do you call someone who enjoys causing erotic pain, most of all upon someone who loves to receive it?

See, I guess I don't associate sadism with erotic pain, BUT THAT'S JUST ME. I associate sadism as a criminal thing, where someone abducts another, tortures them and dumps their body at the side of the road or in a remote area of bushes. Again, that's just me.

In answer you your question, I suppose I would call them a couple or lovers. I suppose one pick any label one wants.

See, I guess I don't associate sadism with erotic pain, BUT THAT'S JUST ME. I associate sadism as a criminal thing, where someone abducts another, tortures them and dumps their body at the side of the road or in a remote area of bushes. Again, that's just me.

In answer you your question, I suppose I would call them a couple or lovers. I suppose one pick any label one wants.

I think this is where pop culture has played a role in equating sadism with sociopathic/psychopathic behaviour. From my readings, while they may receive a temporary rush from the infliction of harm on the victim, they do not derive the sort of pleasure I associate with BDSM. Quite often they will express anger at the victim for 'forcing' them to torture/maim/kill.

I have almost no desire to cause any physical harm. I enjoy inflicting mental, emotional pain.
While some of that stuff is good when I am with a willing partner who thrives on mindfuck or humiliation, I have to keep myself under very strict control not to go around just hurting people I actually love randomly.

One thing I learned so far is you can handle around just about as many titles as there are people who would fall in certain "category".
I expect every single person here could give you their definition of sadism and thought all would be accurate I believe there would be a fair share of them not even remotely alike.

Back