Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can my neighbor be so nice and friendly to me, and so weird and rude to everyone else?

Okay, I have an obsession with ceramic (or plaster-of-Paris, or metal, or just about anything) dog figurines so I went to the local Goodwill to see if I could find any. :eek: You're welcome to join me the next time. :D

Bad haircut update: It doesn't look that bad when I air-dry it without putting in any products.

(Yes, I know you all are dying to know about every bit of my day today. :p )

Gosh, dampy, and what did you do after drying your hair? Did you put on some clothes? In which order? What did you have for breakfast? Any jam with that?

LOL.

:heart:. Love to hear from you. Anything will do. Just the sound of your fingers hitting the keys is music to our ears. :)

(Hmm, Shea. Maybe you are better looking that the other neighbours? Just a thought. Or maybe you are nice to your neighbour, where others are standoffish. I'm nice to parents who are usually left out at the schoolgate: Muslim dad, mum whose twins turned up at school with the Karma Sutra :D, and they are always nice back while being a bit hesitant to greet the standoffish mums and dads.)

Last edited:
Gosh, dampy, and what did you do after drying your hair? Did you put on some clothes? In which order? What did you have for breakfast? Any jam with that?

LOL.

:heart:. Love to hear from you. Anything will do. Just the sound of your fingers hitting the keys is music to our ears. :)
[ominous voice] Be careful what you wish for. [/ominous voice]

I really need to stop buying Oreos. I can't say "I'm only going to have two" if I keep going to the bag every 20 minutes. :eek:

One last paper and final... I can do it

You can do it! :rose:

[ominous voice] Be careful what you wish for. [/ominous voice]

Oooh, dampy, say it again. ;)

I really need to stop buying Oreos. I can't say "I'm only going to have two" if I keep going to the bag every 20 minutes. :eek:

Mmmm Oreos .... (They are on half price special offer here in the UK. :devil: Yes, the ones with chocolate filling are half price too :devil::devil:)

Oh no, the spam thread's gone. I posted some such nice sandwiches in there, too. I better make some more and bring them in here.

22_can-SPAM-ad-1940.ashx

I've just been reviewing and editing my Yahoo Adult Group memberships.

So many of them are infested with Spam. So far I have left 50 groups today, all of which had survived previous edits because of their reasonable content.

But when a group gets 500 posts in two weeks, none of which are related to the Group's topic, it's time to call it a day and leave.

I've just been reviewing and editing my Yahoo Adult Group memberships.

So many of them are infested with Spam. So far I have left 50 groups today, all of which had survived previous edits because of their reasonable content.

But when a group gets 500 posts in two weeks, none of which are related to the Group's topic, it's time to call it a day and leave.

I gave up on Yahoo group years ago. No one seemed to care about trying to stop any of the spam. I think it is one of the main reasons Yahoo has been in decline.

I gave up on Yahoo group years ago. No one seemed to care about trying to stop any of the spam. I think it is one of the main reasons Yahoo has been in decline.

It is easy to stop if the moderators take control by only allowing messages, photos, files and links after approval.

I moderate two Yahoo Adult Groups and have very few spammers attempting to post. As soon as they try, I delete their post and their membership.

But so many groups are effectively ownerless because the moderators have lost interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back