Any one from India for Group, PM me

hey

frm delhi, 21 year old guy..... any ladies interested... and ya its suchaa shame that so few women from india are here.......

I've just published an EROTIC STORY on my blog - http://vaathsyaayana.blogspot.com/

Please please PLEASE visit my blog, scroll down to my latest post, read my story (but it's not complete), and PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAASE give me feedback - answer the survey questions and leave your comments!! And tell other people about my blog!! Thanks!!

I'm LOOKING FOR REVIEWERS, ESPECIALLY WOMEN (but also men), to review my EROTICA & give me some comments/feedback/suggestions...

Hi

Hi...am male/28 from chennai....lemme know if anyone is ineterested in gbang or one on 1.....u can also find gud indian group sex stories at indiansexstories.net...my mail contact is roneyunderscore18atyaoodotcom......cheers

Hye hanth, I am from India too,up north. Me and my lady will be interested in some group action. You can PM me and come across with your Lady. Just require clean couple age,weight,sizeetc. is no bar as long as one is ready to roll....

Hi All

25yr old indian guy looking to chat, swap pics, ect, anyone wanna chat sometime about experiances, fantasys, please pm me, its always cool to chat to other indian on here...males and females welcome...

Hello people...I am new to Literotica....and I am from India too.....would love to have a chat or roleplay with some ladies ;)

Forum India??

Guys, its really sorry state to see so few ladies for erotica's... :( Anyway what i feel that nobody is going to send you buckets of erotica's Everybody have to be little innotive & write their own stuff So we can exchange in ourselves. What say??

Bump...

Acctualy I was hoping some one nice here would be able to help me a bit.
I speak a bit of Hindi but not much, I am a gori.
Story I am working on requiers Tamil words as well as some others.
Anyone want to assist???
Sandsrit, hindi, Tamil a few from older "dead' langs Just want to make sure that I have the syntax correct as well as spelling..
Currently looking for "I love you" In proper Tamil women to man.
also "Guardians" In sandskrit.
PM me if you know the answer please and thanks :)

~C~

wanna be my word buddy ;) :rose:

Off topic but can someone help me?

Can anyone help me out with a term of endearment in Hindi or other commonly used Indian language. Like sweetheart, etc. Something a man would say to his wife?

Thanks in advance!

hmmm

I find thus thread interesting everyone from India but you all speak perfect english. I did a cam
Masturbate with a guy from India it was hot.:D

Back