Feeding the insatiable beast.

Tsk tsk. 2 hrs and 15 min to make your deadline.

Mara made a wonderful point ... That insatiable beast could very well be us adoring fans.... Feed us!! (Feed me Seymour!!)

Tsk tsk. 2 hrs and 15 min to make your deadline.

Mara made a wonderful point ... That insatiable beast could very well be us adoring fans.... Feed us!! (Feed me Seymour!!)

I have a deadline? If any of the bath pics I just took turn out, I will post them when I get out...

New rule... If you post you have to put up a pic... I know you have lots of old ones!!

After depriving us of our Q fix, you owe us! Right ladies??

Ehhhhhhh, I dunno if anybody needs to see that tired old shit again :p

they are All wonderful, but this...

attachment.php

is my favorite! scrumptious... now will you please share it in the Hands thread?
please... :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

right, AJ! I completely agree.
after all, Q, you named your thread "feeding the insatiable beast"
the crowd called out for More!!!

I can put that in the hands thread! I hadn't noticed my hand until you mentioned it. I like!

*whimpering sigh* oooohhhhhhhh :) :)

I sooo love your beautiful B&W's :heart: youre sooooo sexy!

And I love whimpers, sighs, and whimpering sighs! Sounds of desire do it for me, in a biiiig way!

Eye candy appreciated. I do have a sweet tooth.....

Happy to feed a sweet tooth! Or eye. ;)

These are the first, and maybe last, bath photos. Taking tub pictures is a real motherfucker, a sentiment I'm sure I've shared before.

Last edited:
Yeeesh, can't a dude just have a relaxing bath?!

:D (and I got what I wanted.) :p

These are the first, and maybe last, bath photos. Taking tub pictures is a real motherfucker, a sentiment I'm sure I've shared before.

But but but... They are so good!!! I want to cover ever bit of exposed skin with my tongue and do some underwater exploration. :devil:

I seem to remember us bitching about taking bath photos... Yours turned out nice! :cool:

These are Fantastic! Love the rippling water, shadows, and focus on your man fur covered forearm in the first one! Please please please could you post it in my thread too?! :D I also love the dreamy quality of the second one, so relaxing. :):heart:

:D (and I got what I wanted.) :p

But but but... They are so good!!! I want to cover ever bit of exposed skin with my tongue and do some underwater exploration. :devil:

Don't forget a snorkel! Remember to be safe in your underwater explorations...

Like. ;) Great pics of a great subject.

Thanks Sam! Glad you like both the pics and the subject ;)

I seem to remember us bitching about taking bath photos... Yours turned out nice! :cool:

Thanks Twilight. I was thinking about our conversation when I was trying to get this set up. Glad I got a couple keepers! Most of the shots were an empty tub with one foot or a blurry arm.

These are Fantastic! Love the rippling water, shadows, and focus on your man fur covered forearm in the first one! Please please please could you post it in my thread too?! :D I also love the dreamy quality of the second one, so relaxing. :):heart:

Thanks MadRose! I will get around to sharing in other threads soon soon soon! Just a lazy delay at this point because I don't want to do it on a mobile device....

OooooHHHHH FUCK!!!! (You know!! You make me swear way too much!)

Just Fuckity fuck fuck!!! :p :p

these are so fucking spectacular!!

Im just a whimpery horny whiney needy mess now :eek:

Wow!! Thank You!! :)

mmm... I absolutely adore the velvety quality of the second one.
thank you, thank you, thank you for your effort and these gorgeous pics
and the hope you offered that you will post that other in the Hands thread eventually
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

God. Just....god. I can't even articulate.

*goes back to swooning*

I agree that bath photos are a bitch to take but OMG so worth it when they look like this, these are magnificent sir!

*bumps nose, wipes screen*

mmm... I absolutely adore the velvety quality of the second one.
thank you, thank you, thank you for your effort and these gorgeous pics
and the hope you offered that you will post that other in the Hands thread eventually
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

One day I am going to have to sit myself down and link pictures to all these threads! Thanks for the kind words!

God. Just....god. I can't even articulate.

*goes back to swooning*

Articulation is overrated. Grunts, sighs, moans, and other noises can be just as effective.

I agree that bath photos are a bitch to take but OMG so worth it when they look like this, these are magnificent sir!

*bumps nose, wipes screen*

Thanks Talikat! Glad you approve, and glad they worked out so well! That doesn't mean I am planning more, but just nice.

I need a Q fix.... Withdrawal. Painful. HELP.

OH. That's not good. Try this.https://www.dropbox.com/s/1hucr8gl064niqe/dark.jpg?dl=0

Your bath pics are gorgeous! :heart::heart::heart:
I appreciate you suffering through the whole 'motherfucking-ing-ness' of the process so that we could see these.
It's like you're bathing in liquid silver! Very, very nice, Q!

Your bath pics are gorgeous! :heart::heart::heart:
I appreciate you suffering through the whole 'motherfucking-ing-ness' of the process so that we could see these.
It's like you're bathing in liquid silver! Very, very nice, Q!

I like to bathe in silver for its anti-bacterial properties. Thanks Lex!

Eloquent in its brevity! Thanks Lovely:)

I'm late to this party but these are sexy!

I'm so happy you're here. We go so far back, I can't imagine my return would be long lived if it weren't for you here. I hope you've been well, we need to catch up. Maybe over some wine!:heart:

I have no new photo equipment, but that's alright. Same old stuff still gets the job done.

If you're here, it must be photo time. If there ends up being a favourite, I'll post it in the "hands in pants" thread. ;)

So...choose 1? I'm breathless,restless and overwhelmed. They are all beautiful. Thanks for sharing your talents. I am so happy you are back,Q. We are all lucky to see you. You will keep me cumming back for more. Thank you to Mara for pointing me to the new thread. Very grateful. So good to see you Q! And maybe #4 has a slight edge over the others but they are all simply bgreathtaking. *Subscribed* swoon.

Ummm...bathtub...wow

Good morning sexy. ;) may I come feed your insatiable beast? :devil:

Thank you for bathing with a camera. WOW!!!! So nice and fresh. So, I've now commented twice in a couple of minutes. But whoa. You are handsome. Thank you. A million thank you!

Welcome back it's good to see you again having fun...looking as sexy as ever:kiss:

Back