The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some men just want to set the world on fire.

Joker.jpg

LT- Today has been an utterly shitty weather day to say the least. So far, 51 people dead, possibly another 30 children deceased in the elementary school, but I'm incredibly thankful all my family and friends are now accounted for.

Thanks to those of you that have checked in on me and my family. We are safe and well, and have power again.

So thankful you guys are ok. Love you much babydoll. :rose:

Following on in the appropriate tone from the post above...

You think you've had a shitty day and all you want to do is write. Then you switch on the radio....

Best wishes to every single person in Oklahoma City and beyond

:rose:

Last edited:
LT~

All caught up again. Yay.

*does a small jig*

FLT~

Now off to geekiness and its kingdom.

*scamper*

They did say you don't always have to be on line to play in an interview yesterday.

But I think it's premature to say much of anything yet. It's pre-E3, and pre-launch. Very little is set in stone.

They've been pretty explicit about a few things, like NOT needing to be always online, and that it won't play 360 games

I think the lack of backwards compatibility is a colossal mistake on both Sony and MS. If one of them had that feature, it would have given them a HUGE step up.

The real question right now is going to be the difference in price-points.

Agree on the backwards compatible. It's bull that they don't include it.

I really hope they change up a few things before releasing it. If not, I'm just buying another 360 and sticking with that.

How come whenever life in general is going good....good job, good people to work with, good situation, etc., some asshole has to come along and fuck it all up? :mad:

How come whenever life in general is going good....good job, good people to work with, good situation, etc., some asshole has to come along and fuck it all up? :mad:

Slips in to wrap his arms around an elf and give her a hug and squeeze, holding her. I'm sorry, hon. Kisses her cheek.

Its the balance of life. Life is good....bills all paid up...and a nail in the road blows your tire when you're already running late for work. Life needs to balance you...not too good...not too bad....its a physical law of the universe.

Sounds about right Veroe there has to be a balance or people will get used to sal bad or all good.

They did say you don't always have to be on line to play in an interview yesterday.

But I think it's premature to say much of anything yet. It's pre-E3, and pre-launch. Very little is set in stone.

Which bugs me to no end. Even Sony said they weren't blocking used games but every interview I've read just has them dancing around the topic. I have seen so many article about what the system can and can't do and they all seem to contradict the other. There's a fee for used game, there's no fee as confirmed by twitter, there is a fee confirmed by Phil Harrision, but he was speaking out of context. You need to be online to play, but you don't, but you kind of do. Information about this system should not be this convoluted. This is all that's known.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/22/xbox-one-what-we-do-and-dont-know

They've been pretty explicit about a few things, like NOT needing to be always online, and that it won't play 360 games

I think the lack of backwards compatibility is a colossal mistake on both Sony and MS. If one of them had that feature, it would have given them a HUGE step up.

The real question right now is going to be the difference in price-points.

Not to mention not being able to transfer your XBLA games. Not having backwards compatibility is just going to make the transitioning for one console to another more difficult. But it seems we're all backwards for wanting it.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/05/22/don-mattrick-if-youre-backwards-compatible-youre-really-bac/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back